PDA

View Full Version : Genesis & Hemp

WarDog
07-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Genesis 1:29
God also said, “Look, to you I give all the seed bearing plants everywhere on the surface of the earth, and all the trees with seed-bearing fruit, this will be your food.”

Genesis 47:13
And there was no bread in all the land; for the famine was very sore, so that the land of Egypt and all the land of Canaan fainted by reason of the famine.

Genesis 47:15
And when money failed in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came unto Joseph, and said, Give us bread: for why should we die in thy presence? for the money faileth.

Genesis 47:17
And they brought their cattle unto Joseph: and Joseph gave them bread in exchange for horses, and for the flocks, and for the cattle of the herds, and for the asses: and he fed them with bread for all their cattle for that year.

Genesis 47:18-20
When that year was ended, they came unto him the second year, and said unto him, We will not hide [it] from my lord, how that our money is spent; my lord also hath our herds of cattle; there is not ought left in the sight of my lord, but our bodies, and our lands:

Wherefore shall we die before thine eyes, both we and our land? buy us and our land for bread, and we and our land will be servants unto Pharaoh: and give [us] seed, that we may live, and not die, that the land be not desolate.

And Joseph bought all the land of Egypt for Pharaoh; for the Egyptians sold every man his field, because the famine prevailed over them: so the land became Pharaoh's.

Ezekiel 34:29
And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land. Neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

Ezekiel 7:19
They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

Psalms 33:18-19
Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

Psalms 37:19
They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall
be satisfied.

http://www.hempusa.org/

Alex Libman
07-06-2008, 01:03 PM
People who think rationally will not need 3000-year-old mystical poetry to sway their opinions. And people who don't think rationally will interpret that gibberish as instructed by the religious elite that control them, turning black into white if necessary.

Dr.3D
07-06-2008, 01:20 PM
People who think rationally will not need 3000-year-old mystical poetry to sway their opinions. And people who don't think rationally will interpret that gibberish as instructed by the religious elite that control them, turning black into white if necessary.

Perhaps those who believe what you just said don't have ears to hear nor eyes to see.

Deuteronomy 29:4 Yet the LORD hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day. KJV

Ezekiel 12:2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house. KJV

Zechariah 7:11-13 But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear. 12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts. 13 Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts:KJV

Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. KJV

Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. KJV

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. KJV

Mark 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. KJV

Mark 4:23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. KJV

Mark 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. KJV

Luke 8:8 8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. KJV

Luke 14:35 35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. KJV

familydog
07-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Genesis 1:29
God also said, “Look, to you I give all the seed bearing plants everywhere on the surface of the earth, and all the trees with seed-bearing fruit, this will be your food.”

Genesis 47:13
And there was no bread in all the land; for the famine was very sore, so that the land of Egypt and all the land of Canaan fainted by reason of the famine.

Genesis 47:15
And when money failed in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came unto Joseph, and said, Give us bread: for why should we die in thy presence? for the money faileth.

Genesis 47:17
And they brought their cattle unto Joseph: and Joseph gave them bread in exchange for horses, and for the flocks, and for the cattle of the herds, and for the asses: and he fed them with bread for all their cattle for that year.

Genesis 47:18-20
When that year was ended, they came unto him the second year, and said unto him, We will not hide [it] from my lord, how that our money is spent; my lord also hath our herds of cattle; there is not ought left in the sight of my lord, but our bodies, and our lands:

Wherefore shall we die before thine eyes, both we and our land? buy us and our land for bread, and we and our land will be servants unto Pharaoh: and give [us] seed, that we may live, and not die, that the land be not desolate.

And Joseph bought all the land of Egypt for Pharaoh; for the Egyptians sold every man his field, because the famine prevailed over them: so the land became Pharaoh's.

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land. Neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

Ezekiel 7:19
They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

Psalms 33:18-19
Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

Psalms 37:19
They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall
be satisfied.

http://www.hempusa.org/

Interesting. I never saw these as meaning hemp, but makes sense.

WarDog
07-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Interesting. I never saw these as meaning hemp, but makes sense.

Thats the point I believe because they knew this and kept it from us. The one weed of weeds that can do so much. Fuel paints health clothing food and on and on

Roxi
07-06-2008, 06:30 PM

but this one i don't get... see, they would be more consumed with hunger because they would have the munchies ;)

FreedomAndLaw
07-07-2008, 12:36 AM
http://deoxy.org/manna.htm