There doing it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBqwtRubyJM&feature=user

zach
07-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Great video.

+1

WarDog
07-06-2008, 11:10 AM
When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated - Thomas Jefferson

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." - Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Treasury Secretary Albert Gallatin (1802)

"Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788

http://www.freedom-force.org/freedom.cfm?fuseaction=home

"Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave."

"The unarmed man is not just defenseless, he is also contemptible."

— Machiavelli

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen."

— Jeff Cooper,
The Art of The Rifle

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations be
come corrupt, they have more need of masters." Benjamin Franklin.

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt." Samuel Adams .

“Unfortunately, nothing will preserve [liberty] but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” Patrick Henry

“Courage is reckoned the greatest of all virtues; because, unless a man has that virtue, he has no security for preserving any other.” Samaul Johnson

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” Plato

“The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern. Every class is unfit to govern”
Lord Acton.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

"The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself though it may be at another time and in another form."-Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States

Michael Delavar, WA-3

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue! --Barry Goldwater

In the name of patriotism, we have participated in a planned deception to create a state of permanent war. In the name of profit, America has been sacrificed on the altar of the god of war, to create a global empire based on the mass-marketing of death.

“We are opposed...by a ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the [war] with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match...” John F Kennedy, 1961.

"Anyone who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither". Ben Franklin (paraphrased)

"I would rather die with the constitution clinched in my fist, then live with shackles on my feet" Greywolf

If it be the pleasure of Heaven that my country shall require the poor offering of my life, I will be ready, at the appointed hour of sacrifice, come when that hour may. But while I do live, let me have a country, and that a free country!
John Adams

Freemasonry has tenets peculiar to itself. They serve as testimonials of character and qualifications, which are only conferred after due course of instruction and examination. These are of no small value; they speak a universal language, and act as a passport to the attentions and support of the initiated in all parts of the world. They cannot be lost as long as memory retains its power. Let the possessor of them be expatriated, shipwrecked or imprisoned, let him be stripped of everything he has got in the world, still those credentials remain, and are available for use as circumstances require. The good effects they have produced are established by the most incontestable facts of history. They have stayed the uplifted hand of the destroyer; they have softened the asperities of the tyrant; they have mitigated the horrors of captivity; they have subdued the rancor of malevolence; and broken down the barriers of political animosity and sectarian alienation. On the field of battle, in the solitudes of the uncultivated forest, or in the busy haunts of the crowded city, they have made men of the most hostile feelings, the most distant regions, and diversified conditions, rush to the aid of each other, and feel a special joy and satisfaction that they have been able to afford relief to a Brother Mason.

Benjamin Franklin

"Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question." ~ Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural, 1801. ME 3:320

Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

"Men by their constitutions are naturally divided into two parties: 1. Those who fear and distrust the people, and wish to draw all powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them, cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not the most wise depositary of the public interests. In every country these two parties exist, and in every one where they are free to think, speak, and write, they will declare themselves. Call them, therefore, Liberals and Serviles, Jacobins and Ultras, Whigs and Tories, Republicans and Federalists, Aristocrats and Democrats, or by whatever name you please, they are the same parties still and pursue the same object. The last one of Aristocrats and Democrats is the true one expressing the essence of all." ~ Thomas Jefferson to Henry Lee, 1824. ME 16:73

The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately by the grace of God." ~ Thomas Jefferson to Roger C. Weightman, 1826. ME 16:182

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of [private cartel] lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.”
President Thomas Jefferson (a founder of America in condemnation of present and future monopoly money power. 1743-1826)

“Competition [i.e. capitalism] is a sin.”
“I want to own nothing and control everything.”
“The ability to deal with people is as purchasable a commodity as sugar or coffee and I will pay more for that ability than for any other under the sun.”
John D. Rockefeller (Fascist cartel robber baron and promoter of the U.S. “Federal Reserve” Act in alliance with the Rothschild bloc. 1839-1937)

“I don’t care who the government is. Let me control the money and I will control the country.”
Mayer Amschel Rothschild (attributed to the German godfather of the Rothschild bank cartel and grandfather to heir Lord Baron Nathaniel Mayer de Rothschild: owner of the Bank of England and a key promoter of the U.S. “Federal Reserve” Act. 1744-1812)

“We will have world government whether or not we like it. The only question is whether world government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”
James Paul Warburg (monopoly banker in testimony before the US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. Warburg was an agent of the Rockefeller-JP Morgan-Rothschild banking bloc and son of Paul Warburg, chief architect of the “Federal Reserve” Corporation, an unconstitutional private bank monopoly set up for cartel hegemony. February 17, 1950)

"Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people."
Henry Kissinger (ex U.S. Secretary of State and ongoing agent for the ruling class. Living. Quote 1970)

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government of the U.S. ever since the days of Andrew Jackson. History depicts Andrew Jackson as the last truly honorable and incorruptible American president.”

President FDR (on Fascist rule in a letter to corporate con man “Colonel” Edward M. House, a founder of the Council on Foreign Relations and political fixer for the ruling class. House also handled President Wilson for the foisting of the privately rigged “Federal Reserve” Corp bank monopoly. 11/21/ 1933)

Ozwest
07-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Nice video.

Amplifies my position.

ItsTime
07-06-2008, 11:58 AM
when are people going to get pissed? If you are not mad at this, I dont know what will make you mad.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-06-2008, 12:03 PM
well... I never invested in stocks :) Why not just horde gold and silver? The hell with stocks.

Ozwest
07-06-2008, 12:09 PM
well... I never invested in stocks :) Why not just horde gold and silver? The hell with stocks.

I'm investing heavily in 30-60 days.

Mahkato
07-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Nice.

Scary.

Ozwest
07-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Invest towards the end of August.

It will be less scary than most other investments.

revolutionman
07-06-2008, 02:55 PM
at this point I think i'm gonna start hording copper and aluminum.

Ozwest
07-06-2008, 02:59 PM
at this point I think i'm gonna start hording copper and aluminum.

Not a bad choice.:)

forsmant
07-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Hey, don't cut into my side business.