PDA

View Full Version : RP can be elected President of non corp. America

fedup100
07-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Since the current fed gov is a rogue corporation and not the fed gov allowed in the constitution, we need to wake up and smell the roses. We as the States are sitting without a President as of now. We need to ignore the corp. one and parallel it with the real deal.

We need to have rump conventions in every state asap, and then have our own "REAL" National convention along side the phony one and put up a ballot in each state ( yes it can be done on the internet ) and elect the organic and true America's president of the united states!!

Then we need to all jump into the coppercards for banking and our courts etc and then start electing congress and senators for the countries new real united states and go to town.

President Paul's first action as the real President will be to take down all the corporate fed gov. with an executive order outlawing all corporations, including the fed reserve. We then need to organize true patriot militias in each county in each state.

Yes it is bold but it is true and if he and we are brave enough, it can be and should be done. After this election, these corporate boys are going to treat all of us as they did the Rainbow group. We better act fast because when that happens, she is coming down fast and we need our leaders in place.

Alex Libman
07-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey now, I've worked for corporations, owned shares of corporations, and bought products and services from corporations, so that tone of your thread topic scared me quite a bit - clicking it I half-expected your post to end with "workers of the world, unite". :eek:

fedup100
07-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Hey now, I've worked for corporations, owned shares of corporations, and bought products and services from corporations, so that tone of your thread topic scared me quite a bit - clicking it I half-expected your post to end with "workers of the world, unite". :eek:

LOL!! Well, workers of the us, UNITE!!. We can pare that corporation thing down to just the government corporation thingy for now, you know the IRS thingy corporation and the US GOV corporation etc and leave the others alone for now.

The great part of this thing is we can do what ever we need to do and fast. :D

Alex Libman
07-06-2008, 10:44 AM
A corporation is just an agreement between a number of individuals, it cannot have a monopoly of force, while the government is something very distinct. You are a subject of a government whether you like it or not. WalMart can't tax you, draft you into an army, brainwash your children through mandatory public schooling, or reduce the value of the money in your wallet. It's the governments that are evil, not the corporations.

rockandrollsouls
07-06-2008, 11:34 AM

Ron Paul should be a corporation's, or any business man's best friend! Imagine a world where you can keep the money you make and goods aren't artificially inflated due to the price of taxation worked into their price.

Man...if Apple got to keep a 1/4 of the money they paid in taxes we'd probably have an Ipod the size of a thumbnail!

fedup100
07-06-2008, 12:42 PM
A corporation is just an agreement between a number of individuals, it cannot have a monopoly of force, while the government is something very distinct. You are a subject of a government whether you like it or not. WalMart can't tax you, draft you into an army, brainwash your children through mandatory public schooling, or reduce the value of the money in your wallet. It's the governments that are evil, not the corporations.

I agree with the evil part, but our original government has been overthrown by a corporation......we must resurrect the original gov.

fedup100
07-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Can't hardly believe this forum is almost gone as far as people and participation..........HELLLLOOOOOOO!!!.........we re are you guys, you can't quit now, you musn't quit now.