PDA

View Full Version : Excerpt from Ben Fulford interview on Jeff Rense

Carole
07-06-2008, 09:41 AM
This is an excerpt near the end of part two of the Jeff Rense-Benjamin Fulford interview.

I believe:

Given that much of the world is against the "elitist regime's" plans to depopulate, to continue warring over oil, to ravage our planet, to continue suppressing technology that is available to solve many world problems and have peace, to reduce the American people to poor serfs, I have been listening to and reading these interviews and researching many other sources.

I understand:

China, Japan, Russia, India, Africa, Muslim countries, and South America for the most part are opposed to the poor policies of the the US and its puppets. They are saying "NO MORE" and we Americans, our country in rapid decline now, perhaps need to wake up and join with the saner countries of the world in saying "NO MORE". The ruling elite have very bad ideas and plans and have made a disaster by design of the twentieth century opportunites to make REAL progress because of their insatiable greed for money and power. They have lost their support in the world and must go down.

It makes sense to me and I am curious as to others thoughts on it.

Basically, our biggest weapon against the PTB is a total general peaceful strike when the time comes for a choice, rather than we peasants in a weapons war against those who have the power and would do us harm.

Is August this year a critical time perhaps? Please offer any of your own views on this. I am very interested in what others think about our (American's) situation.

h ttp://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_fulford06.htm

(fill in space between "h" and "t")

{Mike is a call-in questioner.}

MIKE: Well, that's just... we totally believe that what you're doing is true.

I do have one other thing. I was wondering if you have heard of any other homeland security buildup in any other cities across the country.

We have heard here in Callasville (ph) Montana, there were 300,000 more Homeland Security people coming in. A big B-52 bomber flew in at our airport. Military helicopters have been flying in.

RENSE: And you've never seen a B-52 there before?

MIKE: No.

RENSE: That's interesting.

FULFORD: These people have hired tons and tons of mercenary troops, tons and tons of soldiers and bully boys. They think they've got all the bully boys lined up so they can do whatever they want. The trick to stopping these people is learning from Mahatma Gandhi.

Do not fight them. That plays into their hands. Just ignore them. Passive resistance. A general strike is all it would take.

The Americans are being turned into couch potatoes. Fine. Have a couch potato revolution! Stay at home and watch TV. Don't go to work!

If they come up with a fake terrorist attack again, if they want to declare martial law, then just declare a general strike. Everybody stay home and watch TV, and that will be it. That's all it takes to flush these people out.

They have all the hard power and they have zero soft power. They don't have the hearts and minds, and therefore they're doomed. That's the thing to remember.

They look so strong, they look so overwhelming, but people don't believe in them. People won't follow them.

So please don't try to fight them. That'll be like peasants with pitchforks against steel-bearing mercenaries. That plays into their hands.

That's why I'm trying to get the Chinese to avoid anything that would give these guys an excuse to scale up into World War III. That's what they want. Everybody else wants peace.

So it's got to be a peace movement. A real one. A strong one. One that, at the end of the day, if you have to, you will kill. But first, let's talk.

RENSE: Also keep in mind that Representative Congressman DeFazio is not even being told [what is going on]. He is supposed to be in oversight over Homeland Security. They won't tell him what their plans are in case of a national emergency and martial law potential.

So there are big plans afoot for sure. I can't tell you with any specificity what is going on. Your observations are very important. If you've never seen a B-52 there, one would perhaps ask the airport what it was doing there, just for fun, and see what they say. It's interesting for sure.

FULFORD: There is some secret base near Mount Fuji where they have all these funky new-generation aircraft that look like UFOs. [This base] has been very active recently.

They are trying. They're desperate. This is their last big stunt. I'm trying to tell them, "Please, don't. It's a mistake. It won't work. Back down before it's too late."

The thing is, they're scared and they're desperate. So we have to make them a peaceful alternative.

RENSE: They clearly do feel that the clock is ticking. Mike, thanks very much for your calls.

MIKE: You bet. And thank you very much for your time, and we bless you.

RENSE: Thank you.

Yeah. Desperation. Desperate men, desperate women, desperate people, who are satanic in their orientation, can do desperate things.

It will be interesting to see. You are the messenger, so we will find out. In 48 hours, we'll see if you get a response. You have given a phone number to an intelligence agency where they can check out and find out about this secret society. One would think they already have a profile on them, if nothing else.

FULFORD: They've already checked them out. They sent someone to try to tell lies about me. So they know I'm telling the truth.

It's not just the Chinese. There's other people now on the move.

What I'm trying to tell them is, "Whatever you've got planned for August, talk to me first." Maybe there's a better opportunity, something that will benefit everybody - including them - out there.

So before they do this desperate thing and try to trigger this final war, I tell them it's not going to work. People aren't going to fall into their little trap.

RENSE: One of the saddest things is to watch these Christian Zionists just follow this lead right into oblivion. They will be the last to figure it out.

Here's a story in the New York Times today, Ben:

"Bomb by bomb, Japan sheds military restraints - Japan is blurring the line between defensive and offensive military power, in spite of its pacifist constitution, rattling nerves in Northeast Asia."

True, or untrue?

FULFORD: Well, they've been trying to get the Japanese people into a military mood, but they still have an article in the constitution that forbids them from using the military as an offensive instrument. Public opinion is still 70 percent against this.

They are trying to get the Japanese army to work as a subdivision of the US army. That's not going to happen. They think it's going to happen, but it's not.

But yes. The Japanese military is huge. It's vast. It's maybe one of two or three in the world [of that size].

RENSE: I've heard that, and it's rather a surprise to most Americans. I didn't know it was that large.

FULFORD: The Germans [had the same thing] before World War II. They had lots of officers, lots of weapons and very few troops.

Then it's just a matter of dragging a bunch of men in, and giving them basic training, to build a giant army. Then you've got infantry.

The Japanese don't want to be involved in a war. They are sick of these racist, elitist people who have been ripping them off for so long.

RENSE: I would be too.

FULFORD: So things are going to change. We're looking at the fall of the Western Berlin Wall. It's going to be a wonderful time for everybody.

So hang in there. This is just before sunrise. This is my view. It's the darkest hour before sunrise and everything will be good.

These people, hopefully, they won't carry out their crazy scheme...

RENSE: What is it about August, Ben, that you may know? I don't expect you to tell me everything...

FULFORD: Well, I don't know anything too special, except that the Congress is going into recession and people like Cheney have been going way overboard with their arrogance.

The people in Japan are also talking about something going on in August.

I think [the big event] is going to be whatever this secret project is they've been working on for so long.

So if you see a space-aliens fleet invading, don't believe it until you see it with your own eyes. It will probably be computer graphics and then some US secret military vessels that you are seeing, and not an alien invasion.

RENSE: So you do think, and we talked briefly about this last time - you do think there is a potential that the ET trump card might be the one that is about to be played.

FULFORD: Well, they're up to something big. There's been a lot of activity in that base near Mount Fuji. There are lots of reports of funky flying vehicles.

I remember these people got their original inspiration from War of the Worlds, in 1938.

They weren't ready. They got caught before they were ready. They were planning this, I think, for 2012. I don't think they're going to be able to pull it off. I know they're not.

It would be a horrible mistake for them to try to do this. It's not going to work.

RENSE: Okay.

FULFORD: So we'll see. Hopefully this summer will be the beginning of a new, happy time for everybody on the planet. That's what we're praying for and looking for.

RENSE: My feeling is 2008 is the pivotal year, not 2012. But we'll see.