PDA

View Full Version : URGENT WARNING: H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine

CurtisLow
07-06-2008, 07:53 AM
Flu Mist a popular over the counter live flu vaccine has been found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers, these markers seem to have been sewn into the flu mist vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic.
This is going to cause major problems before long, it is imperative that people are warned about flu mist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcniJxck0gI

LibertyEagle
07-06-2008, 08:03 AM
Flu Mist a popular over the counter live flu vaccine has been found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers, these markers seem to have been sewn into the flu mist vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic.
This is going to cause major problems before long, it is imperative that people are warned about flu mist.

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/9388/25102254956f4c70c4e5ddbkt8.jpg

Do you have a source for this, Curtis?

CurtisLow
07-06-2008, 08:13 AM
Sorry... I had the wrong link

try it now.

LibertyEagle
07-06-2008, 08:53 AM
My brother-in-law is an MD, with a strong chemistry background. I sent this to him, to see what he says. If he thinks there is a chance it is true, he might be interested enough to look into it.

CurtisLow
07-06-2008, 11:36 AM
That's cool! (MD) I'm to the point I don't take meds any longer. Unless your life depends on it "Just say no!" Who can you trust?

Have you seen the BAYER Co. one? This vid is when the media reported on companies breaking the law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY

hypnagogue
07-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Ummh... how else do vaccines work? You have to introduce a dead version of the virus in order to allow the immune system to identify and create defenses for it. Have we forgotten that a virus is nothing more than encapsulated DNA? If you wanted to create a vaccine to protect against strains of the H5N1 flu virus, wouldn't it require that it contained pieces of H5N1 DNA?

I am no medical professional, but this is my understanding.

SeanEdwards
07-06-2008, 04:39 PM
If you wanted to create a vaccine to protect against strains of the H5N1 flu virus, wouldn't it require that it contained pieces of H5N1 DNA?

I am no medical professional, but this is my understanding.

Pretty much. Some vaccines don't necessarily have to contain actual viral DNA, they can contain molecules similar to molecules in fully formed viroids to help train the immune system to respond when the body encounters the actual virus.

Not all viruses have DNA either. Some are RNA inside a protein capsule.

Kludge
07-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Creator of the video should work for the gov't ad council....

DEATH! PANDEMIC! EPIDEMIC! DISASTER! HORROR! BIG PHARMA CONSPIRACY! TAKE ACTION NOW! STOP ITS SPREAD! DEATH AGAIN! AHHHHHHHHH!

SeanEdwards
07-06-2008, 04:58 PM
What freaks me out are the viruses that insert themselves directly into your chromosomes and hide out in there. That's like turning you into a person/virus hybrid.

:eek:

CurtisLow
07-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Creator of the video should work for the gov't ad council....

DEATH! PANDEMIC! EPIDEMIC! DISASTER! HORROR! BIG PHARMA CONSPIRACY! TAKE ACTION NOW! STOP ITS SPREAD! DEATH AGAIN! AHHHHHHHHH!

Yeah, I got the same feeling.. I received the info in a email. But if it is true, I guess he or she helped get the word out.