PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from the Delavar camp! You can still help if you're broke too!

tomveil
07-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Greetings fellow Patriots! Hope that you all had a safe and happy Fourth of July! But just as the work of the founding fathers was just getting started when the Declaration of Independence was written, there is a lot still ahead of us. Yesterday, we saw all Americans celebrate our freedom. Today, we continue the struggle to preserve it, while most of the country goes back to sleep.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Mike Van de Water, and I'm volunteering as Coalition Outreach lead and Canvassing Organizer for the Michael Delavar congressional campaign in the 3rd CD here in Washington state. As of this writing, Mr. Delavar is the top candidate in this weekend's money bomb! And for that, we thank all of you who were able to dig up just a LITTLE more to donate to this important race. Every little bit helps, especially when you've been treated like we have been!

Here's a little background on Mr. Delavar and his work with the freedom movement. His wife started our local Ron Paul meetup last year (it seems so long ago, now!), and they have both jumped in with both feet. Through their efforts and a growing number of local supporters, we were able to secure the maximum number of National Delegates for Ron Paul this September! So there is a great base to work with here. However, when "we' (Ron Paul supporters) did not give in to the demands of the Local GOP at the state convention, Mr. Delavar got the "Ron Paul" treatment from the party. Namely, they actually appointed somebody to run against him in the Primary! (A half hour before the deadline, no less!) Now the local GOP acts as if the Delavar campaign doesn't exist, even going so far as to remove his name from their website! But that didn't deter us, and we're in a great position to CRUSH our primary opponent (and as an added bonus, force the GOP to re-endorse us!) Our local events have been great, with more people waking up by the day!

I know that the awful economy has made donating money very difficult for a lot of you. Gas prices, food prices, energy prices....all skyrocketing. (If only they had listened to Ron Paul a year ago!) But even if you have no money to donate, you still CAN help our cause for freedom here in Washington!

My biggest job as the Coalition Outreach is to identify local groups and explain why Mr. Delavar is the man for the job. Small Business Owners, Church Groups, Insurance Agents, etc. If you belong to a professional or social group, you can help on this project! Simply e-mail me at tomveil@comcast.net (Subj: CO for Delavar!), and tell me what it is about the freedom message that your group will respond to!

Thank you so much for your donations yesterday (and for the rest of the money bomb!), your generations contributions will be maximized by the campaign to reach the most voters possible! If anybody's got any questions about this project or anything else about the Delavar campaign, please don't hesitate to ask! Thank you again!

Mike Van de Water

CO Lead
Canvassing Organizer
Michael Delavar for Congress Campaign

www.delavarforcongress.com

tomveil
07-05-2008, 11:33 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sample E-mail

Group:
Restaurant/Lounge Owners

Points to emphasize:
No Taxes On Tips!
Lower Business Taxes/Less Regulation of Business
Stop inflation, which leads to tough economic times

---------------------------------------

As you can see, something quick and easy to do! We'll be organizing this information to highlight different parts of the freedom message to different groups, to show them how one candidate can bring them all together!