PDA

View Full Version : I so wish I was in SD with the Grannies

Oyate
07-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Man, my friend Dave got the stupid truck stuck in the mud and my whole holiday is just ruined. All I can think about is all the yummy food the Grannies are cooking up.

Ho Gods, I wish I could be chomping down on some bummy yuffalo. I mean yummy buffalo. Or some pulled pork with yummy biscuits. Or some blue-corn frybread. Ho lordy, how long has it been since I had nice blue-corn frybread to eat?

Man, I'd give my left arm just to have a plate of good beans. And it's not even down to the fact that I'm separated because my wife couldn't cook for shit. So here I am eating out of cans. Canned chili (sucks), canned corn (overboiled), canned milk (fridge only gets cold in winter).

I mean to say I'm in a complaining mood. I ain't happy with life just the way it's been served. But a good plate of food would fix me right up proper. A nice big plate with beans and blue-corn frybread and some bummy yuffalo. I mean yummy buffalo.

I'm telling you people, we have to stick together as a movement. Be a good activist. Hold love and truth in your heart always. And if we are lucky, very lucky, somebody maybe shove a nice plate of food into your hands and we say "your duty as an activist is to munch" and we'll be all like "yes ma'am" and Granny will be all like "get your elbows off the table" and we'll be all like "yes ma'am".

And you so want that to happen.

Nirvikalpa
07-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Totally not the thread to read if you're on a diet. :(

I'm in this forever...

Oyate
07-05-2008, 03:33 AM
Ho man I bet they are eating pancackes with sausage right now.

I wanna tell ya, if we had any sense, any sense whatsoever, you and me would be stuffing our bellies with good food. And learning Lakota.

idiom
07-05-2008, 04:07 AM
I am eating deep fried Moro Bars right now... sort of like milky way bars... or snickers without all those horrid peanuts.

speciallyblend
07-05-2008, 08:26 AM
hey guys can you view a live feed at 12 noon today at www.stickam.com/speciallyblend

view that profile around 12 and there will a good live feed;)

malkusm
07-05-2008, 08:32 AM
If I ever see somebody broke down on the side of the road with a RP sticker on their car, you can be sure I'll find some time to stop and help.

Hope you get it all worked out :)

SnappleLlama
07-05-2008, 09:09 AM
I'm a vegetarian, so this talk of meaty food does not appeal to me :)