PDA

View Full Version : End of August Wake Up Call!!!

Electrostatic
08-28-2007, 03:36 AM
Hello again, folks...

We have only 4 months before New Hampshire and Iowa... We win or lose with what we do in the next short season... There is only one quarter left before most people make up their minds...

In full knowledge of the dire consequences should we fail, I have, with the full permission of the wikia admins, created what I hope to become the largest, fastest growing, and most effective tool ever made for getting people on the internet into boots on the ground. It is both my birthday present to Ron Paul, and my gift to all of you as well.

My secret is simple... I am counting on all good people to contribute, and we will let the chips fall where they may (with moderators, of course :rolleyes: ). This is the real test of the free market, hopefully we will prove up to the task.

We all know meetup is great for finding people in your local area, but it has absolutely no tools for winning a state... (Let alone 50).

I have all of the states indexed into counties, with sections for strategy, GOP organizations, other organizations, events, ect... at both the state and county levels. Every state has a page where links to the canvassing maps can be posted... There are resources on the front page which can be edited by anyone to help jump start the canvassing brigades. (tabling, letter writing, literature, ect...)

It's time to get off our butts and make this happen... I have been canvassing within the last week, and I can tell you with personal certitude that our name recognition in the general populace is about %5... This wil not do.

If you want to use a program like advokit, that is great.. More power to you.. Please use the wiki to tell others how it works and get them involved too. Scared to death of people? Not a problem... Take over responsibility for finding and filing GOP organizations in your state, etc... Something else you think needs doing? Add it.. That is why I made it as a wiki... The editing commands are the same as wiikipedia.

We need to get this done, and quickly... PLEASE tell everyone you know in the campaign to do their part... Add comments to youttube vids, email your local meetups, call people and make this explode... We need to be doing everything at once, and that will require everyon doing their own part.

So, without further ado, I give you http://ronpaul.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page .
Good luck all, and God Bless...

Chris

p.s. The only reason I did this is because I honestly believe it is the only way we have a real chance... Let's get out there and kick some ass!

Electrostatic
08-28-2007, 03:42 AM
P.S... If you have a good reputation on this site and know wiki editiing please PM me and I will make you a site admin.. I'm gonna need all the help I can get on this!!!

Billy Baro7
08-28-2007, 04:03 AM
Stupid question but what do you want me to post?
I have been putting Ron Paul 2008 for all the counties!
Ronpaul2008.com

Help me out here................

Electrostatic
08-28-2007, 04:21 AM
Your own county, Billy, and your own state.. find out what GOP organizations are around you, and the contact info for the state GOP and get it up so that people will know who to write letters to, which a**es to kiss, ect... Figure out when they will be having picnics, ect... Find someone in your state who knows how the nominating system works there and get them to put it into words....

Find your district/precint maps and get them posted for canvassing.. Then actually print them out, canvass your area, and post the results..

Everyone there will already know ronpaul2008.com exists.. But most people can not tell you their own counties GOP or state GOP chair,,,

edit: i.e. Snohomish County, Wa... one down, 3094 to go!!! http://ronpaul.wikia.com/wiki/Washington/Snohomish_County

Electrostatic
08-28-2007, 05:32 AM
kk, I need sleep now.. But if you can/will, please, Find your State, Find your County, Share your Knowledge, and Get Involved!!!

And then tell others!

http://ronpaul.wikia.com

MicroBalrog
08-28-2007, 05:39 AM
Thank you Electrostatic.

If people contribute, this will becme an awesome resource of win.

maxmerkel
08-28-2007, 05:55 AM
this wikia page is a very good and important idea !!!

i'll dive right in and edit hmmmm, california a little bit

jonahtrainer
08-28-2007, 08:22 AM
kk, I need sleep now.. But if you can/will, please, Find your State, Find your County, Share your Knowledge, and Get Involved!!!

And then tell others!

http://ronpaul.wikia.com

This is the exact tool we need. This should be a sticky. This goes along with what I recommended (http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=12043&highlight=rpof+quarterly+meeting)but is waaaaay better than what I even suggested.

Thanks for doing the great work to make this. I have started doing some editing with the FL area. I'll be a mod if you want.

I think you should add a DP area like the GOP. For example, the national DP is threatening to disallow all delegates from FL because they moved up the primary. We are targeting Democrats with the pitch "Ron Paul is the only anti-war republican. Your national party will not count your vote in the primary. Why not make it a win-win with anti-war candidates in the General by voting for Ron Paul in the primary?"

My edits on the wiki are not saving for some reason?

Electrostatic
08-28-2007, 02:46 PM
I think you should add a DP area like the GOP...

Good, then add it :p ... That's exactly why I made it as a wiki... :rolleyes:

Also, as states "fill up" we can probably move the county list to it's own page, but I want those out front right now (even if they do take up some room), so people will be attracted to the local level.

Chris