PDA

View Full Version : Did you fall for it AGAIN?

Up Front
07-03-2008, 06:55 PM
I found this quite powerful

4409 asks: Did you fall for it again?

Did you fall for it again? Do you really believe Bob Barr is a libertarian?

If you are going to so called "vote" you should write in Ron Paul for every open slot or make your own slot on the ballot even if it's to elect him dog catcher!

listen closely to the video below as this man explains why!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI838n3kCPo

ARealConservative
07-03-2008, 06:57 PM
useful idiots

mkeller
07-03-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm writing him in!

revolutionman
07-03-2008, 07:50 PM
His point is as good as any. with no real direction and no real options, we may as well write in Ron Paul. Its as good a protest vote as any. the only flaw in the logic is what Dr. Paul has pointed out in the past. if they could cheat us as badly as they did in the primaries with a legitimate spot on the ballot, imagine what they could do with write in votes, they probably wouldn't even be counted. They'd probably be loaded onto the back of a truck and processed into pellets for a wood stove.

UnReconstructed
07-03-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm with 4409.

FrankRep
07-03-2008, 07:59 PM
I like the Libertarian Party, but Bob Barr's history scares me.

powerofreason
07-03-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm sorry, but I just don't understand what a write-in accomplishes. Your vote will literally go straight into the trash in many states. If you don't want to vote for a third party why not just stay home and save yourself some time?

yaz
07-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Just stay home then. A write-in vote is pointless. Voting for the libertarian party sends a pro-liberty message. This will be the first year they get more than 1%. I can't believe how naive some of you people are. First conspiracy theorists, then this.

revolutionman
07-03-2008, 08:07 PM
you could stay home and work on your contribution to my Letters Of The Revolution Book Project!!

what a wonderful idea "powerofreason"

JosephTheLibertarian
07-03-2008, 08:07 PM
I found this quite powerful

4409 asks: Did you fall for it again?

Did you fall for it again? Do you really believe Bob Barr is a libertarian?

If you are going to so called "vote" you should write in Ron Paul for every open slot or make your own slot on the ballot even if it's to elect him dog catcher!

listen closely to the video below as this man explains why!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI838n3kCPo

Hey, if you don't want to vote for Barr, noone else really cares. Ever think about that? He transitioned and he's far better choice than protectionist Baldwin.

Write-ins don't means a damn thing. I rated down your dumb video btw

jmag
07-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Even is Bob Barr is a shape-shifting cia alien plant, I thought of voting LP for principle. I have in the past.. I don't know what I'll do til I'm there I guess. Maybe write in myself.

Up Front
07-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Hey, if you don't want to vote for Barr, noone else really cares. Ever think about that? He transitioned and he's far better choice than protectionist Baldwin.

First, it's not my video. Second, nice to see we have some paid mis-informants in the house. You speak as if you just come from a meeting full of Neo-cons.

Here is a piece of advice, If you are going to be paid to shape the views of the Ron Paul people atleast hide it a little better. You may be the worst troll I have witnessed in a long time. YOU=FAIL

rockandrollsouls
07-03-2008, 08:48 PM

Agreed. This spam thread is pointless. I could make 50 threads on why Baldwin is a fundamentalist douche but I don't. Keep this garbage out of here, it's all been played to death before. We know, we've all argued over it.

rockandrollsouls
07-03-2008, 08:50 PM
First, it's not my video. Second, nice to see we have some paid mis-informants in the house. You speak as if you just come from a meeting full of Neo-cons.

Here is a piece of advice, If you are going to be paid to shape the views of the Ron Paul people atleast hide it a little better. You may be the worst troll I have witnessed in a long time. YOU=FAIL [/B]

Whenever someone doesn't agree or you can't fight back with evidence or information all we hear is the term "Neo-Con" thrown into the ring. Here's an idea. Instead of trying to fight people back by calling them Neo-cons, provide some useful, valid information.

"Yea, is that what you think? Well you're a big stinky Neo-con!" :rolleyes:

armstrong
07-03-2008, 09:58 PM
write in Ron Paul----only a Ron Paul -=Jesse Ventura ticket could win....so accept your fate Obama or Mcain or a miracle I prefer the Latter and just maybe ,well you never know

Kludge
07-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Come libertarian groupies, listen to the video.

FFS...

NH4RonPaul
07-03-2008, 11:20 PM
A write in won't do a thing.

A vote for Bob Barr, MIGHT, because there are so many who just won't vote for McCain.

Barr used to be in the GOP but now he's more Ron Paul-ish...

I haven't checked him out that well so I'm not sure what I'll do.

Certainly we don't really have a candidate we are passionate about so one way or another it won't matter..... unless you rally behind McCain to prevent Obama from winning.

But there would be no point in that since both are very similar and run by the same people.

Up Front
07-03-2008, 11:44 PM
The point in the video I got from him was that if they can rig the primaries to that degree with Ron Paul in the spotlight then they will rig it with Bob Barr. Hell they won't need to rig it. No one is going to vote for barr.

No third party will ever win with obama in there period. You will never get a obama loving democrats (and there are a lot of them) to vote for chuck baldwin, Barr or anyone else.

Basically, you have get out of denial, your vote has no meaning so why not run with the person who got you here? That is Ron Paul.

When I say no meaning I mean
1. You hate Obama and he is not anything like Ron Paul and does not contain Ron Paul values so how could you possibly vote for this man

2. You hate McCain and he is not anything like Ron Paul and does not contain Ron Paul values so how could you possibly vote for this man

3. Barr has -0% of winning anything and he is a ex-cia neo-con dressed up to fool idiots into thinking he is a libertarian.

4. Chuck Baldwin is a great man but has a -0000% chance of winning

So which out of the 4 do you waste your vote on because trust me that seems like a wasted vote no matter how you slice it.

Show them who you are and inform them that you will not be denied., write in Ron Paul

Kludge
07-03-2008, 11:48 PM
3. Barr has -0% of winning anything and he is a ex-cia neo-con dressed up to fool idiots into thinking he is a libertarian.

^ Why third parties will never win. You do more harm then you can imagine.

Up Front
07-03-2008, 11:52 PM
^ Why third parties will never win. You do more harm then you can imagine.

Sorry but this election cycle with Obama in the picture there is 0 chance.

Thruth hurts...lets move on. If they can keep Ron Paul out with millions and milllions of supporters chuck Baldwin and Barr are like a couple of fleas

Up Front
07-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Furthermore, I have seen the election fraud up close. my friend ran against McCain in I think 96. The elections are complete fraud. The elections are there to give you the illusion that you have a choice. YOU DON"T

familydog
07-03-2008, 11:58 PM
If Ron Paul is the only candidate you think would make a good president at this time, I don't see the harm of writing him in. We'll make a bigger statement by getting people like BJ Lawson in Congress than getting the LP or CP 2% of the vote.

CasualApathy
07-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Barr is ex-CIA?

powerofreason
07-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Furthermore, I have seen the election fraud up close. my friend ran against McCain in I think 96. The elections are complete fraud. The elections are there to give you the illusion that you have a choice. YOU DON"T

sigh...

Kludge
07-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Sorry but this election cycle with Obama in the picture there is 0 chance.

Thruth hurts...lets move on. If they can keep Ron Paul out with millions and milllions of supporters chuck Baldwin and Barr are like a couple of fleas

The goal of voting isn't to feel good about yourself. It's to force others to recognize that you are a political force and to eventually get a libertarian elected.

Getting 5% as a party would also make us the first third party (ever?) to ever be allowed the special campaign financing rules, which will make winning future elections more feasible.

You talk of reality, but then why are you bothering to vote for Dr. Paul, who isn't even registered as a write-in candidate?

Votes have meaning, and your arrogant ignorance is very disappointing.

rockandrollsouls
07-04-2008, 12:02 AM
The goal of voting isn't to feel good about yourself. It's to force others to recognize that you are a political force and to eventually get a libertarian elected.

Getting 5% as a party would also make us the first third party (ever?) to ever be allowed the special campaign financing rules, which will make winning future elections more feasible.

You talk of reality, but then why are you bothering to vote for Dr. Paul, who isn't even registered as a write-in candidate?

Votes have meaning, and your arrogant ignorance is very disappointing.

Not to mention Ron himself has said he hopes both Barr and Baldwin get plenty of votes. Even with a general, ringing endorsement, upfront, you refuse? You want to vote for Ron, yet can't trust him when he basically tells you to vote for one of those two?

If there wasn't a freedom candidate running I'd write in Ron. However, there are two (and one who I am partial to) that are very close to Ron's principles and he has openly stated they are good candidates.

Alex Libman
07-04-2008, 12:05 AM
Cult of Personality -vs- Reality

CasualApathy
07-04-2008, 12:07 AM
If there wasn't a freedom candidate running I'd write in Ron. However, there are two (and one who I am partial to) that are very close to Ron's principles and he has openly stated they are good candidates.

Correction, one is very close to Ron's principles, and one is very close to Ron's rethoric. There is a difference.

Kludge
07-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Correction, one is very close to Ron's principles, and one is very close to Ron's rethoric. There is a difference.

Ooh, which empty argument will be pulled out?

Will it be "Baldwin is a protectionist theocrat!" or "Barr is a oppurtunistic ex-CIA Neocon!"?

I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat to hear one of those again!

Up Front
07-04-2008, 12:14 AM
You don't get it. I DON"T CARE whether he is registered as a write in or not and neither should you. I can write in anyone I want. It's my ballot.

I'm telling you if the people write in Ron Paul it will cause chaos throughout the states. They will not be able to stop the peoples voice if you demand it. If you want to be a pussy and vote the way the elites tell you then vote third party and pretend you did something.

CasualApathy
07-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Ooh, which empty argument will be pulled out?

Will it be "Baldwin is a protectionist theocrat!" or "Barr is a oppurtunistic ex-CIA Neocon!"?

I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat to hear one of those again!

Not at all, I'm simply pointing out that your principles are defined by your actions, and not your rethoric. It is a simple matter of defining the meaning of the words.

powerofreason
07-04-2008, 12:28 AM
You don't get it. I DON"T CARE whether he is registered as a write in or not and neither should you. I can write in anyone I want. It's my ballot.

I'm telling you if the people write in Ron Paul it will cause chaos throughout the states. They will not be able to stop the peoples voice if you demand it. If you want to be a pussy and vote the way the elites tell you then vote third party and pretend you did something.

Yes, there will be chaos when a few people vote in RP... k
:rolleyes:

rockandrollsouls
07-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Not at all, I'm simply pointing out that your principles are defined by your actions, and not your rethoric. It is a simple matter of defining the meaning of the words.

Yea, and Bob has come out, apologized, and admitted he was wrong. Baldwin never has and I can and will quote articles (including recent ones and videos) where he's bashed and pushed his fundamentalist ideas and praised Falwell, as well as comments where he supported military intervention in Iraq (he just wanted an official vote, very similar to Barr at the time and he's admitted that was a mistake 1000 times over ). Baldwin never repudiated his statements, apologized, or defended them, so I have to assume he stands where he's always stood.

I'm willing to embrace someone that has come to terms, admitted, and converted as opposed to someone who's got his faith so far up his butt it clouds his judgment. Please, let's not go here again. Based on all of the things Baldwin has said in the past I'm sure he would have voted like a John McCain in the congress. He was in that camp for a while and he still lingers in the campsite. Again, if you can provide information or evidence where he has shown he changed his position or repudiated some of his absurd statements I'd acknowledge it.

Until then, Bob has tried to make amends and Baldwin hasn't. Until he does, I am convinced he stands where he stood years ago.

rockandrollsouls
07-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Yes, there will be chaos when a few people vote in RP... k
:rolleyes:

They didn't even pay attention when we voted for him when he was on the ballot :p

They'll really notice the write ins :rolleyes:

Kludge
07-04-2008, 12:52 AM

Speaking of "pretending to do something".... :rolleyes:

rockandrollsouls
07-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Speaking of "pretending to do something".... :rolleyes:

If you don't agree with the kid you're a neo con and elitist. :p

Mr. Up Front, are you old enough to vote yet? :D

familydog
07-04-2008, 12:57 AM
I'm willing to embrace someone that has come to terms, admitted, and converted as opposed to someone who's got his faith so far up his butt it clouds his judgment. Please, let's not go here again. Based on all of the things Baldwin has said in the past I'm sure he would have voted like a John McCain in the congress. He was in that camp for a while and he still lingers in the campsite. Again, if you can provide information or evidence where he has shown he changed his position or repudiated some of his absurd statements I'd acknowledge it.

Speculation based on nothing is fun. Especially when it suits your own political agenda :)

H Roark
07-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Barr is ex-CIA?

Yes.

revolutionman
07-04-2008, 05:36 AM
Its good that 3rd parties go out and try, but with 90% of the voting population voting either democrat or republican, there is no way a 3rd party will win, especially not with the unfair media treatment, they are not invited to debates, most Americans think of 3rd parties the way they think of religious cults. Your not going anywhere with a 3rd party or Independant run. Doing really well as a 3rd party means getting your % into the double digits. They can't even do that right now, so how the hell could they possibly swing 51% of the electoral college? Not with youtube videos. thats for certain.

constituent
07-04-2008, 06:49 AM
I'm sorry, but I just don't understand what a write-in accomplishes. Your vote will literally go straight into the trash in many states. If you don't want to vote for a third party why not just stay home and save yourself some time?

i hate this attitude.

the presidency is the least important position on the ballot.

typical clueless libertarian type.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-04-2008, 09:49 AM
i hate this attitude.

the presidency is the least important position on the ballot.

typical clueless libertarian type.

Write-ins can't win. Noone even pays attenton to them.

UnReconstructed
07-04-2008, 10:00 AM
You've got your head up your ass if you don't think that Obama/McCain isn't going to win. A write-in vote counts as much as a vote for the LP, CP or the GP.

So while you're being just like the Government in telling people what they should or shouldn't be doing you can kiss my ass too.

LMAO at people voting for Barr or Baldwin.! HAHAHAHAHAHA

JosephTheLibertarian
07-04-2008, 10:02 AM
You've got your head up your ass if you don't think that Obama/McCain isn't going to win. A write-in vote counts as much as a vote for the LP, CP or the GP.

So while you're being just like the Government in telling people what they should or shouldn't be doing you can kiss my ass too.

LMAO at people voting for Barr or Baldwin.! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ever hear of building a party? You might as well sleep in. Stop acting like a tool

Bob Barr 08

ninepointfive
07-04-2008, 10:14 AM
I also think it's important to vote for either Barr or Baldwin.

UnReconstructed
07-04-2008, 11:04 AM
While you may feel that it's important to vote for Barr or Baldwin is fine but don't try to tell me that my vote is shit because I'm not following one of those two.

All three votes count the same because this election is already wrapped up.

I was ready to get behind the LP nominee until the convention. Then I said that I would go with the CP until I heard Chuck Baldwin talking about the 2nd Amendment ruling last week.

I can't get behind any of these cats except the one that brought me here.

Kludge
07-04-2008, 12:43 PM
The LP has a very good chance of taking 5% this year and receiving convention funding.

Ron isn't registered as a write-in candidate, so your vote will have 0% chance of changing anything. Voting Barr or Baldwin gives you a >0% of real change.

The establishment doesn't give a damn if Ron can take 2-3% of the votes by a write-in campaign...

Verad
07-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Irony is telling a forum of libertarians what to do, or not to do, with their ballot.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Irony is telling a forum of libertarians what to do, or not to do, with their ballot.

How so? I can tell em', but they don't have to list. ;)

Verad
07-04-2008, 02:55 PM
How so? I can tell em', but they don't have to list. ;)

True. Perhaps I should have added something to the effect of: "and expect any meaningful response or change of mind." I just wanted to point out the futility in telling a libertarian what to do. ;)

Up Front
07-04-2008, 04:02 PM
The LP has a very good chance of taking 5% this year and receiving convention funding.

Ron isn't registered as a write-in candidate, so your vote will have 0% chance of changing anything. Voting Barr or Baldwin gives you a >0% of real change.

The establishment doesn't give a damn if Ron can take 2-3% of the votes by a write-in campaign...

You don't get it. Its about changing the minds of the people. When the poll workers and the secretaries of state are flooded with write in Ron Paul ballots it will have an effect on the people.

1. They will all talk about it.
2. It will show them that we will not back down and we are persistant.
3. It will show them that they are not alone. People in general like Ron Paul.

Voting for Barr or Baldwin is just doing what you are told by your master! How has that been going for the last 90 years?

Up Front
07-04-2008, 04:08 PM
oh and apparently you pissed that 4409 Phoenix Revolution people off calling them lazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sapgy9LKOdo

rockandrollsouls
07-04-2008, 04:12 PM
You don't get it. Its about changing the minds of the people. When the poll workers and the secretaries of state are flooded with write in Ron Paul ballots it will have an effect on the people.

Voting for Barr or Baldwin is just doing what you are told by your master! How has that been going for the last 90 years?

Do you have any evidence to support your opinion? They might not even announce any portion of the write ins. They WILL cover 3rd party percentage, and you can be sure there will be huge talk of Barr being the spoiler for McCain.

Imperial
07-04-2008, 04:57 PM

1. What if the poll workers and secretaries of state don't count it? What makes them have to count it? Unless you flood the poll workers with unbiased independents nationwide, there is no reason for them to.

Furthermore, even if they do count them, the media will not show the figures. It will just be a pointless vote.

However, if you play along the game, you can win the game. That is exactly what Ron Paul tried to do running as a Republican. A vote, for either Barr or Baldwin, is an anti-establishment vote. And, it does another thing.

Rather than Ron Paul Revolutionaries being a forgotten voting block, we BECOME a swing vote to be discussed and considered. We have to be catered to by politicians, and allows some real consideration of OUR ideals.

Furthermore, by partaking in playing the game, we can start to get involved in the game. The RPR's have become a force in politics, and alongside the Libertarian Party, it means that politicians can be influenced by what we want.

SeanEdwards
07-04-2008, 05:36 PM

What effect? Disabled by laughter?

Everybody has to decide for themselves how they'll vote, but the write-in people are stupid.

;)

Sorry, just KIDDING! Good luck with your efforts.

Up Front
07-04-2008, 07:57 PM
1. What if the poll workers and secretaries of state don't count it? What makes them have to count it? Unless you flood the poll workers with unbiased independents nationwide, there is no reason for them to.

Furthermore, even if they do count them, the media will not show the figures. It will just be a pointless vote.

However, if you play along the game, you can win the game. That is exactly what Ron Paul tried to do running as a Republican. A vote, for either Barr or Baldwin, is an anti-establishment vote. And, it does another thing.

Rather than Ron Paul Revolutionaries being a forgotten voting block, we BECOME a swing vote to be discussed and considered. We have to be catered to by politicians, and allows some real consideration of OUR ideals.

Furthermore, by partaking in playing the game, we can start to get involved in the game. The RPR's have become a force in politics, and alongside the Libertarian Party, it means that politicians can be influenced by what we want.

No offense but are you on some kind of Drug?

Do you honestly think your vote counts? You still don't get it. It's about changing the minds of the people letting them know we are here and not going anywhere.

Could you imagine if every ron paul supporter crossed out McCains name and wrote in ROn Paul? It would take us farther than voting for Barr or Baldwin. When you do this it tells the establishment that you will go in line just like a bunch of sheep. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VOTE REVOLT!

Listen I was a Buchanon and a Perot voter. The So called voting block got us no where it only made the two parties even a stronger opposition.

Furthermore, now it's just a joke becauise you get 5% of a diebold voting block...which renders it meaningless because when they want the 5% gone it will be gone just ask any hacker.

I thought Ron Paul people were woke up?

Now Ron Pauls may have something up his sleve in 4 years time with the campaign for liberty but for now we have no choice but first things first you have to get out of denial about your vote somehow counting...

Kludge
07-04-2008, 08:16 PM
You're assuming a slew of improbable forces working against you.

1) Prove SIGNIFICANT voter fraud is occurring.

2) If many states reject write-in ballots, what will it do?

3) Why is a vote for someone who can not (by LAW) be elected as president because he didn't register taking us farther then voting for a candidate who CAN be elected as president and who's party can receive convention funding if they receive 5% or more this election?

4) If you don't believe your vote counts, why do you continue to insist that writing in Ron Paul will do anything? You might as well stay home and conserve gasoline if you truly believe your vote is worthless.

Up Front
07-04-2008, 08:45 PM
You're assuming a slew of improbable forces working against you.

1) Prove SIGNIFICANT voter fraud is occurring.

2) If many states reject write-in ballots, what will it do?

3) Why is a vote for someone who can not (by LAW) be elected as president because he didn't register taking us farther then voting for a candidate who CAN be elected as president and who's party can receive convention funding if they receive 5% or more this election?

4) If you don't believe your vote counts, why do you continue to insist that writing in Ron Paul will do anything? You might as well stay home and conserve gasoline if you truly believe your vote is worthless.

1 It's NOT voter fraud it's ELECTION fraud. Voters are not the one's stealing the elections

2. You don't get it. Let them reject it....thants fine, someone has to first see the ballots to reject them. mission acomplished. No one ever see's a diebold vote!

3. Do you honestly think we are writing him in because we think he will win? LOL Again you don't get it. It's not about anyone "winning" because we can't. No different than Bob Barr somehow winning...it's impossible because the game is rigged.

What we are saying is that we are not playing the game! This is what they do not like. They like for you to pretend you had a voice...You don't stike me as a true Ron paul supporter.

As for proof of election fraud I seen this the other day and its probably all that people need to see to know something is wrong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIql_6xPv8

Imperial
07-04-2008, 08:58 PM
It's NOT voter fraud it's ELECTION fraud. Voters are not the one's stealing the elections

2. You don't get it. Let them reject it....thants fine, someone has to first see the ballots to reject them. mission acomplished. No one ever see's a diebold vote!

3. Do you honestly think we are writing him in because we think he will win? LOL Again you don't get it. It's not about anyone "winning" because we can't. No different than Bob Barr somehow winning...it's impossible because the game is rigged.

What we are saying is that we are not playing the game! This is what they do not like. They like for you to pretend you had a voice...You don't stike me as a true Ron paul supporter.

As for proof of election fraud I seen this the other day and its probably all that people need to see to know something is wrong...

In answer to two, if the poll counters are rejecting the votes, won't they not really even care about what it says. If they have already seen that you wrote in something they don't like, they will dismiss it. Just like we dismiss the fact that a majority of Americans still aren't Ron Paul supporters. We go on anyway.

In answer to three, If Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin get a substantial amount of votes, that shows that a large amount are fed up with the status quo. Unlike Ron Paul, they are willing to run, want your votes(unlike RP), and have a slate of electors.

Finally, about playing the game. You cannot just ignore reality. The Founding Fathers had to rewrite the Articles of Confederation and make a whole new document, the Constitution, to address the fact that government does have a role in reality. Ron Paul ran with the Republicans rather than the Libertarians because it got his message out there.

The point: If you play the pundits' game right, you can break the game.

Finally, we all know there is election fraud. It is bad; however, that doesn't change anything. Election fraud has ocurred for years. Until we get the majority of people on our side, the election fraud will continue to impede us.

Kludge
07-04-2008, 09:01 PM
1 It's NOT voter fraud it's ELECTION fraud. Voters are not the one's stealing the elections

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIql_6xPv8

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/214/failureai6.png

That's not proof, that's embarrassing. If you can't back up the claim, stop making them.

Is that a joke? You think someone will care that you wrote down Ron's name before they throw it in the trash and be converted?

Then WHY ARE YOU VOTING?! Voting Barr or Baldwin gives us something to measure and may give the party they're running under additional funding.

Who are "they"? And fuck you if you are questioning my support of Dr. Paul and libertarianism. Get your head out of your ass, you are a sheep acting as a shepherd. You seek followers to join in your pointless task to feel good about yourself.

Up Front
07-04-2008, 09:15 PM
It's NOT voter fraud it's ELECTION fraud. Voters are not the one's stealing the elections

In answer to two, if the poll counters are rejecting the votes, won't they not really even care about what it says. If they have already seen that you wrote in something they don't like, they will dismiss it. Just like we dismiss the fact that a majority of Americans still aren't Ron Paul supporters. We go on anyway.

In answer to three, If Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin get a substantial amount of votes, that shows that a large amount are fed up with the status quo. Unlike Ron Paul, they are willing to run, want your votes(unlike RP), and have a slate of electors.

Finally, about playing the game. You cannot just ignore reality. The Founding Fathers had to rewrite the Articles of Confederation and make a whole new document, the Constitution, to address the fact that government does have a role in reality. Ron Paul ran with the Republicans rather than the Libertarians because it got his message out there.

The point: If you play the pundits' game right, you can break the game.

Finally, we all know there is election fraud. It is bad; however, that doesn't change anything. Election fraud has ocurred for years. Until we get the majority of people on our side, the election fraud will continue to impede us.

You make some valid points but I think it is already established that a large amount are fed up with the status quo they don't need a vote for Barr or Baldwin to confirm this.

In Fact, voting for one of those losers means that YOU will put up with the status quo by mearly just presenting you with two false hopes. Hell they are not even hopes, you and the rest of America knows no one is going to challlenge the 2 party system. The other parties are there to release the frustration in the American people. A Blow off valve basically and nothing more!

I tried that out with Perot it did not work. Now if Paul can truly build a power house in the next 4 years it may work but for this election it's paul or nothing. You can't pull enough of Obamas worshippers to win anything and if you did they would diebold the election.

You have to change the minds of the people throughout America and one way is NOT a vote for BoB (CIA) Barr

Up Front
07-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Also the poll workers just can't throw you ballot in the trash....you are just using that language to get at people. Please stop pushing something that you on't know as fact.

2. I don't have to prove election fraud exists you have to prove it doesn't. Hell you said it exists yourself for years you said!

3. It's not my video and I don't think you watched the entire video!

Kludge
07-04-2008, 09:31 PM
2. I don't have to prove election fraud exists you have to prove it doesn't. Hell you said it exists yourself for years you said!

Well... I haven't been here for years and hope I don't know your identity. I don't believe I've ever said fraud exists in the voting process.

As well, you are the one telling others to vote a particular way and making claims, YOU have the burden of proof, just as a Christian would in proving God's existence.

I'm afraid I did and don't believe I ever claimed you made it, though am delighted to see you're ashamed of it.

Up Front
07-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Well... I haven't been here for years and hope I don't know your identity. I don't believe I've ever said fraud exists in the voting process.

As well, you are the one telling others to vote a particular way and making claims, YOU have the burden of proof, just as a Christian would in proving God's existence.

I'm afraid I did and don't believe I ever claimed you made it, though am delighted to see you're ashamed of it.

You need to read what you have read. My how quickly one forgets when they get bitch slapped with the truth.

Why do you have such a vested interest in this any how?

You have made many typical zionist comments and it would not suprise me one bit if you were paid to come in these forums to sway opinion.

Why did you slander the Christian people?

All I ever did was post a video I seen on Youtube and you think I'm on some crusade.

I'm not telling people to do anything I'm telling them why [I] am writing in Ron Paul.

AFM
07-04-2008, 10:07 PM
you need to read what you have read. My how quickly one forgets when they get bitch slapped with the truth.

hahaa

Kludge
07-04-2008, 10:10 PM
You need to read what you have read. My how quickly one forgets when they get bitch slapped with the truth.

Don't bother proving your claim... I've become accustomed to your poor herding techniques.

Why do you have such a vested interest in this any how?

I dislike ignorance.

You have made many typical zionist comments and it would not suprise me one bit if you were paid to come in these forums to sway opinion.

Don't bother proving your claim... I've become accustomed to your poor herding techniques.

Why did you slander the Christian people?

I dislike acting on ignorance/faith.

All I ever did was post a video I seen on Youtube and you think I'm on some crusade.

I'm not telling people to do anything I'm telling them why [i] am writing in Ron Paul.

You don't "just post" something. There's always a reason. You wanted to convince us of why we should do the same as you because you believe you were/are right. However, you didn't back up your claims. You should know that most libertarians are not groupies and question authority.

Up Front
07-04-2008, 10:39 PM
I need not prove a thing because it has already been proven. You're job in the forum it to take the proof out of the people!

Not a very good thing to be doing and like I said your comments blatently show the Z.

You are no more libertarian than I am god. Your screen name is the first dead give away. You may trick a few people in here but no way can you school a professional. YOU = FAIL

To be jealous of Christians and the Ron Paul people is a trait I would want to lose if I were you!

powerofreason
07-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Also the poll workers just can't throw you ballot in the trash....you are just using that language to get at people. Please stop pushing something that you on't know as fact.

Write-in votes are not even counted in many states. What do you think they do with the write-in ballots? Frame them?

Kludge
07-04-2008, 11:27 PM
I need not prove a thing because it has already been proven. You're job in the forum it to take the proof out of the people!

Unfortunately, you have to prove things to people when you make a claim :(. We simply don't trust you.

To take the proof out of the people...? Okay, I'll get right on that.

Not a very good thing to be doing and like I said your comments blatently show the Z.

What comments "show the Z" and what does "showing the Z" have to do with your failed attempt at logic, troll?

You are no more libertarian than I am god. Your screen name is the first dead give away. You may trick a few people in here but no way can you school a professional. YOU = FAIL

My screen name is the first dead give away that I'm not a libertarian and you're a professional... something. Okay. I must equate to fail though, because I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

To be jealous of Christians and the Ron Paul people is a trait I would want to lose if I were you!

I enjoy watching you pull shit out of your ass, please continue replying. I see you gave up on your previous arguments... :(

Up Front
07-05-2008, 03:18 AM
1. Why would I need to argue the argument has been over for some time because you never had an argument.

Just a Z pretending to be a L spouting out random gibberish which no one took seriously.

I understand you have a job to do in these forums but try fooling someone else.

2. Furthermore the Ron Paul forums is not a place to attack Christians...please go to a zionist forum or something if you want to engage in that behavior!

RhapsodyInBlue
07-05-2008, 04:01 AM
I know that Dr. Paul may not want us to write him in, but personally I remember my florida half vote during our primaries, and all I can say is that never before in my life have I felt so content with a voting choice I've made. I would SO much rather relive that feeling by writing down a name I believe in than staying home, choosing the "lesser of 2 evils", or writing in something silly.

Perhaps it won't make much difference, but it feels damn good!

revolutionman
07-05-2008, 05:52 AM
people, do what you want, this election is like a personality test, there is no right or wrong answer, because you are who you are, and all of us have different thought processes.

Its your vote, cast it however your conscience dictates, and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. It would be great if we could all rally behind one candidate, but its obvious thats not gonna happen. people find fault with Barr, they find fault with Baldwin, hopefully everyone has the presence of mind not to waste their vote voting for McCain or Obama, and Ron Paul has suspended his bid for the Presidency.

AZ Libertarian
07-05-2008, 10:59 AM

If the people that support Ron Paul (which you KNOW I am one of the biggest) were in the numbers large enough to "cause chaos throughout the states" WE WOULD HAVE DONE SO IN THE PRIMARY! Then you attack people who disagree with you as 'pussys' and that a third party vote is what we are being TOLD to do by 'the elite' - that arguement is as phantom as WMD in Iraq.

And you KNOW that if you write-in Ron's name everywhere on your ballot, it will be discounted and thrown away. Write-ins are so in the minority they aren't counted unless the votecount is close to a tie (which rarely happens).

Like Ernie says, concentrate less on the 'Ron Paul' aspect and concentrate more on THE R3VOLUTION!

Ed Vallejo
Organizer
Phoenix Meetup Group

SeanEdwards
07-05-2008, 11:09 AM
hopefully everyone has the presence of mind not to waste their vote voting for McCain or Obama,

I plan to waste my vote on Obomba. That's my personal FU to GOP voters who failed to support Paul when they had the chance. Plus, there's always the chance that a black president could lead to affirmative action for us honkeys. You're getting global fiat empire no matter what. Might as well go for the younger, more tanned flavor.

And Obomba never smirked like a fucking monkey while Paul was speaking either.

powerofreason
07-05-2008, 11:56 AM
I plan to waste my vote on Obomba. That's my personal FU to GOP voters who failed to support Paul when they had the chance. Plus, there's always the chance that a black president could lead to affirmative action for us honkeys. You're getting global fiat empire no matter what. Might as well go for the younger, more tanned flavor.

OMG I wanted to punch them all in the face during the debates, especially that phony piece of shit Guiliani. Fuck all of them.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-05-2008, 11:57 AM

You have some real issues.

Bob Barr 08

Kludge
07-05-2008, 06:27 PM

I'm sorry God, but you have failed...

G-Wohl
07-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Second, nice to see we have some paid mis-informants in the house. You speak as if you just come from a meeting full of Neo-cons.

Here is a piece of advice, If you are going to be paid to shape the views of the Ron Paul people atleast hide it a little better. You may be the worst troll I have witnessed in a long time. YOU=FAIL

Show them who you are and inform them that you will not be denied., write in Ron Paul

No offense but are you on some kind of Drug?

Do you honestly think your vote counts? You still don't get it. It's about changing the minds of the people letting them know we are here and not going anywhere.

Could you imagine if every ron paul supporter crossed out McCains name and wrote in ROn Paul? It would take us farther than voting for Barr or Baldwin. When you do this it tells the establishment that you will go in line just like a bunch of sheep. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VOTE REVOLT!

Listen I was a Buchanon and a Perot voter. The So called voting block got us no where it only made the two parties even a stronger opposition.

Furthermore, now it's just a joke becauise you get 5% of a diebold voting block...which renders it meaningless because when they want the 5% gone it will be gone just ask any hacker.

I thought Ron Paul people were woke up?

Now Ron Pauls may have something up his sleve in 4 years time with the campaign for liberty but for now we have no choice but first things first you have to get out of denial about your vote somehow counting...

You make some valid points but I think it is already established that a large amount are fed up with the status quo they don't need a vote for Barr or Baldwin to confirm this.

In Fact, voting for one of those losers means that YOU will put up with the status quo by mearly just presenting you with two false hopes. Hell they are not even hopes, you and the rest of America knows no one is going to challlenge the 2 party system. The other parties are there to release the frustration in the American people. A Blow off valve basically and nothing more!

I tried that out with Perot it did not work. Now if Paul can truly build a power house in the next 4 years it may work but for this election it's paul or nothing. You can't pull enough of Obamas worshippers to win anything and if you did they would diebold the election.

You have to change the minds of the people throughout America and one way is NOT a vote for BoB (CIA) Barr

I just wanted to collect all of the ABSURDITY and IDIOCY you've spouted off in this thread. Hopefully if anybody thinks about seriously listening to you, they'll read all of this and say otherwise.

Up Front
07-05-2008, 07:06 PM
LOL G-WOHL They don't need to hear it from me,,,, they know what to do and it's NOT to vote for some ex-cia member who suddenly got a revelation out of his ass.

The people on the forums are not stupid no matter how much YOU and your cronies try to dumb them down.

It's Paul or nothing!

Let me know all the damage you caused the other two parties with that Barr vote...sucker

Kludge
07-05-2008, 07:17 PM
http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/files/rock_failure.gif

http://www.bloodysushi.com/macro/failure-rewinder.jpg

The_Orlonater
07-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Write-ins are extremley stupid. I never got your mentality, no one is going to care if you write in Ron Paul. I didn't "fall" for anything. I at least want to stand up for something. Bob Barr is getting MEDIA coverage, and people are watching. His message is being spread and he is taking votes away from McCain, and Obama. Chuck Baldwin is a good man, but he's not on the ballot everywhere. Bob Barr has the best chance. No doubt about it.

Instead of bitching on the internet all day(I've lurk around here more then I post, so I know). How about we come together as one? his mentality that a third party can't win is disgusting. No one can ever win when you say they can't win. Same shit happenned with Ron Paul. There's no proof Bob Barr did anything bad in the CIA, so shut up already. He made some mistakes, but I don't want Obama ,or McCain winning. Bob won't do us any bad, I promise.

Edit: Oh yeah, +1 to everything Kludge said.

rockandrollsouls
07-06-2008, 11:27 AM

you've earned your spot in my signature of shame. congrats.

Knightskye
07-06-2008, 11:38 AM
I want to know what people think of all the Ron Paul supporters who changed their political party or their views on positions because of Ron Paul, or they've just done it recently. I mean, you can't say, "You're fine, but Barr's not."

The_Orlonater
07-06-2008, 11:40 AM

Lol, I want a signature of shame. :D

bander87
07-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Sadly, I don't even feel like voting.
And this is what America has come to.

I say we receive our ballots, and proceed to burn them in view of everyone.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-06-2008, 12:09 PM

Vote Bob Barr.

agitator
07-06-2008, 12:34 PM

Sounds like you could use a little help from Dan Carlyle. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXY_8cJlGMc&feature=user)

Kludge
07-06-2008, 03:02 PM

Maybe you should fill out the information and then when they hand you the readied ballot, eat it in front of them with "NOM NOM NOM" sound effects. Make sure your eyes are wide open for full effect.

SeanEdwards
07-06-2008, 03:08 PM

I'm not an Obomba supporter, dork. I'm a McSame hater.

Kludge
07-06-2008, 03:11 PM

Hm.

glts
07-06-2008, 03:21 PM
"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
John Quincy Adam

Ron Paul all the way!!! I've wasted my vote before and I NEVER WILL AGAIN!

Kludge
07-06-2008, 03:24 PM
"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
John Quincy Adam

Again, why don't you just write in yourself?

SeanEdwards
07-06-2008, 03:30 PM
John Quincy Adam

I am voting for principle. The principle that I despise McSmirk, and all the fuckwit GOP voters who rejected Paul when they had the chance. I'd vote for Che Guevara if he was McSmirk's competition just to pour sand in the vaginas of all those withered GOP fascists.

I'm looking forward greatly to the destruction of the GOP this November. The dimocrats may end up elevating some new stooges to play their right-wing foils, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

It's payback time GOP. Feel the blowback, and change your ways!

glts
07-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Again, why don't you just write in yourself?

I ain't Ron Paul!

Kludge
07-06-2008, 04:55 PM
I ain't Ron Paul!

John Quincy Adam

You agree with Ron Paul on EVERYTHING?

glts
07-06-2008, 05:31 PM
John Quincy Adam

You agree with Ron Paul on EVERYTHING?

I haven't found anything that I didn't agree with him on. Why in the hell wouldn't I vote for him?

Kludge
07-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I haven't found anything that I didn't agree with him on. Why in the hell wouldn't I vote for him?

I figured you believe in yourself to govern yourself more then someone else...

rockandrollsouls
07-06-2008, 05:48 PM

No, you're putting your vote in for Obama. You are voting for him. That makes you an Obama supporter.

rockandrollsouls
07-06-2008, 05:49 PM
I am voting for principle. The principle that I despise McSmirk, and all the fuckwit GOP voters who rejected Paul when they had the chance. I'd vote for Che Guevara if he was McSmirk's competition just to pour sand in the vaginas of all those withered GOP fascists.

I'm looking forward greatly to the destruction of the GOP this November. The dimocrats may end up elevating some new stooges to play their right-wing foils, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

It's payback time GOP. Feel the blowback, and change your ways!

You're voting for tough times for all of us. I'm sick of going through this with n00bs. Look at his voting record...he's really no different from McCain. A history of "voting for the other guy" has gotten our country where it is today. It's not making it better. You've really earned your spot in my sig, and it's not going away :D.

glts
07-06-2008, 06:20 PM
I figured you believe in yourself to govern yourself more then someone else...

As smart and well read as I am I think Ron Paul has me beat just a little.

RevolutionSD
07-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Just stay home then. A write-in vote is pointless. Voting for the libertarian party sends a pro-liberty message. This will be the first year they get more than 1%. I can't believe how naive some of you people are. First conspiracy theorists, then this.

Who's naive?? You believe the official 9/11 story, now you're telling me you think Bob Barr is a libertarian? Have fun with your 27% consumption tax and all that "liberty"!

rockandrollsouls
07-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Who's naive?? You believe the official 9/11 story, now you're telling me you think Bob Barr is a libertarian? Have fun with your 27% consumption tax and all that "liberty"!

Might wanna go hang out at the abovetopsecret boards, wackjob :rolleyes:

Is the world going to end in 2012, too?

The_Orlonater
07-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Ugh.

:confused:

We're fucked, we aren't a movement anymore. We're little tiny groups.

nodope0695
07-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Who the fuck is Bob Barr?? I'm writing RP in, even if I have to use a sharpie perm. marker on the Diebold machine. :-)

SeanEdwards
07-06-2008, 10:23 PM
You're voting for tough times for all of us. I'm sick of going through this with n00bs. Look at his voting record...he's really no different from McCain. A history of "voting for the other guy" has gotten our country where it is today. It's not making it better. You've really earned your spot in my sig, and it's not going away :D.

There's gonna be tough times no matter which dipshit wins.

I don't give a fuck about Obama's voting record, or his socialist gun grabbing agenda. Both serious candidates suck, but I have a personal reason for hating McBush with a passion after his disrespect towards Paul during the GOP nomination process. You want to waste your vote on a joke of a third party, or on a meaningless write-in go right ahead. The system has denied me the opportunity to vote for the guy I wanted to win, so I'll use my vote to help crush the dreams of all the fascist GOP assholes who mocked Paul and the Constitution. As bad as Obama may be, he never disrespected Paul, and that's all that matters to me now in this bullshit election.

Why do you even care? You just said yourself that the two serious candidates are the same. So what difference does it make? You think a vote for the libertarian or constitution or revolutionary worker's party means a damn thing? They ain't gonna win. They're never going to win. I ain't throwing my vote away on some don quixote party and taking the chance that my vote ends up enabling that smirking monkey warmonger to ooze into office.

Bring on Obomba's universal healthcare. Hopefully you, and the nascar fan assholes who back McSuck will all be required to get daily prostate exams under his healthcare plan. My vote is for the Samson option. Bring the whole house down. I'll be happy to suffer under Olama knowing that it makes pricks like you squirm.

rockandrollsouls
07-06-2008, 11:22 PM
There's gonna be tough times no matter which dipshit wins.

I don't give a fuck about Obama's voting record, or his socialist gun grabbing agenda. Both serious candidates suck, but I have a personal reason for hating McBush with a passion after his disrespect towards Paul during the GOP nomination process. You want to waste your vote on a joke of a third party, or on a meaningless write-in go right ahead. The system has denied me the opportunity to vote for the guy I wanted to win, so I'll use my vote to help crush the dreams of all the fascist GOP assholes who mocked Paul and the Constitution. As bad as Obama may be, he never disrespected Paul, and that's all that matters to me now in this bullshit election.

Why do you even care? You just said yourself that the two serious candidates are the same. So what difference does it make? You think a vote for the libertarian or constitution or revolutionary worker's party means a damn thing? They ain't gonna win. They're never going to win. I ain't throwing my vote away on some don quixote party and taking the chance that my vote ends up enabling that smirking monkey warmonger to ooze into office.

Bring on Obomba's universal healthcare. Hopefully you, and the nascar fan assholes who back McSuck will all be required to get daily prostate exams under his healthcare plan. My vote is for the Samson option. Bring the whole house down. I'll be happy to suffer under Olama knowing that it makes pricks like you squirm.

You are misinformed. The two are different faces of the same coin. You will be voting for universal health care, government mandates, higher taxation, more regulation, government intervention, violation of rights, and a war in pakistan. I'll be voting for the dead opposite with a vote for Barr. A vote for Baldwin or even a write in is respectable and has integrity. A vote for Obama or McCain is shameful.

You have no place to criticize me or throw out insults. You've made it clear you are voting for the opposite of what we've been fighting for.

So again, if you're going to be voting against everything Ron stood for, why are you on this board? Why are you trolling? You should join the others at the Obama forum.

SeanEdwards
07-06-2008, 11:34 PM
You have no place to criticize me or throw out insults. You've made it clear you are voting for the opposite of what we've been fighting for.

Oh I can't criticize you, but you can criticize me? Merely because I don't want to vote the way YOU want, on a failure party that has never amounted to anything? There isn't one Libertarian party member in any elected office in the Federal government. Not one. But I'm the one wasting my vote? Pfft. I'm gonna get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing McCain crash and burn just like he was back in 'nam. That's not a waste at all.

rockandrollsouls
07-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Oh I can't criticize you, but you can criticize me? Merely because I don't want to vote the way YOU want, on a failure party that has never amounted to anything? There isn't one Libertarian party member in any elected office in the Federal government. Not one. But I'm the one wasting my vote? Pfft. I'm gonna get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing McCain crash and burn just like he was back in 'nam. That's not a waste at all.

Yea, I can. You're the one voting the opposite direction that we have been fighting for. The idea was less government in our lives. I don't know if you caught that when you signed up here, but Obama shares nothing in common with Ron's principles.

Want to know why we never have a decent person in office? Because people like you vote against something rather than FOR something. Now, scram and go worship on the Obama forums. Here's to a police state!

SeanEdwards
07-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Yea, I can. You're the one voting the opposite direction that we have been fighting for. The idea was less government in our lives. I don't know if you caught that when you signed up here, but Obama shares nothing in common with Ron's principles.

Want to know why we never have a decent person in office? Because people like you vote against something rather than FOR something. Now, scram and go worship on the Obama forums. Here's to a police state!

Your notion of freedom includes ordering me to leave this forum? You think it's your right to order people to vote for Barr, or gtfo? How libertarian of you. I ain't ordering anybody to vote for who I choose, like you're doing. I merely stated what I was doing with my vote and why. And the reasons have nothing to do with worshipping obama, and I've made them clear. I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from posting any more lies regarding those reasons.

rockandrollsouls
07-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Your notion of freedom includes ordering me to leave this forum? You think it's your right to order people to vote for Barr, or gtfo? How libertarian of you. I ain't ordering anybody to vote for who I choose, like you're doing. I merely stated what I was doing with my vote and why. And the reasons have nothing to do with worshipping obama, and I've made them clear. I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from posting any more lies regarding those reasons.

You started the argument after I explained why you are in my signature. :rolleyes:

You're voting for Obama, right? In you go. That was that, but you took it upon yourself to persist. I don't have to explain anything to you. I'm simply making the community aware of what principles you stand for. :rolleyes:

I don't care what your reasons are for voting for him. Are you voting for him? Yes. Therefore, you're in my signature reserved for people voting for Obama. Sorry if that touches a nerve.

glts
07-07-2008, 01:52 AM
Who the fuck is Bob Barr?? I'm writing RP in, even if I have to use a sharpie perm. marker on the Diebold machine. :-)

AMEN!! I will never again vote for either of the two candidates that the NWO gives me. I bought into the whole OH WELL I SURE DON'T WANT TO SEE GORE ELECTED (2000) or I SURE DON'T WANT TO SEE KERRY ELECTED (2004). Let me tell you as a 50 year old I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR THE ASSHOLES THAT THE NWO SELECTS FOR ME AGAIN! At least I will die KNOWING that I voted for the best person and the one that I worked SO HARD to get elected.

I've done a lot of things in this life that I'm not proud of but I would say that I am most ashamed of voting for someone because I erroneously thought he was the lesser of two evils.

lisajames96
07-08-2008, 08:53 AM
In my frustration I was going to write in Dr. Paul, now I will vote for the CP candidate.
I'm just happy to be able to take away one more vote from the Rep. Party this go around. I will read up more on how close Barr is to adhearing to the constitution and small govt.

timosman
04-17-2016, 10:20 AM
Sounds like you could use a little help from Dan Carlyle. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXY_8cJlGMc&feature=user)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXY_8cJlGMc

bump

Ender
04-17-2016, 02:23 PM
Hmmmm.... this thread sounds familiar.

Same arguments and name-calling stuff by members calling for support for candidates who are going to destroy that rotten Republican Party (in 2012).

Second verse. same as the first. ;)