PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me that Ron Paul will announce an INDEPENDENT "Save America" Party

wgadget
07-03-2008, 04:20 PM
I frequent the Craigslist forums, which is probably 70% liberals to 30% conservatives. Used to be, when I said Ron Paul, I was badgered and ridiculed. NOW, people are saying they will vote for him IF HE HAS THE INTEGRITY (their idea) to LOSE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY and go independent. They actually hold it against him for sticking with the Republicans after all the crap they've given him.

People over there AGREE with me when I say that Ron Paul will END THE WAR and CUT SPENDING in one fell swoop. When I say that the two are interrelated. When I say that only HE understands the monetary system.

They're mostly PISSED at Obama for taking on his newfound neocon Iraq war views, where he WILL NOT end the war necessarily, but get advice from the commanders. They're PISSED, too, at Obama for wanting to put RELIGION into POLITICS. These are major issues for them and a lot of them are ready to BOLT.

:eek:

Alex Libman
07-03-2008, 04:29 PM
I also hold the fact that he never left the neo-con party against Ron Paul somewhat, but I do understand his reasoning. He's doing a lot of good in U.S. Congress as is, and he'd probably not be re-elected without the R next to his name because Rove & Friends will throw everything they got to get him unelected.

newyearsrevolution08
07-03-2008, 04:32 PM
People don't understand that we need to rebuild the republican party and remove all secondary, 3rd, 4th party efforts. All people are wanting is drastic change BUT want to keep moving away from the real work we NEED TO DO which is get our republic back damn it.

Just because we have our "house" held hostage does not mean we need to go and build another one, it means we need to FIGHT HARDER to get it back.

revolutionman
07-03-2008, 04:56 PM
trust Dr. Paul, trust me, trust all the brothers and sisters in the Revolution who see the big picture. An independant or 3rd party run is a waste of time, effort and money. turmoil within the republican party will get a lot more media play than a 3rd party ever will. e've already put them on notice, and we've already got the neo cons on the run in a few districts. 4 to 8 more years of rigorous nonstop campaigning, and getting our people in as mayors, city councilmen, senators, governors, and congressmen, and we'll have a real shot at the whitehouse, and enough of a presnece in congress to make at least some of the changes we wanna make!

i admire your enthusiasm and your unwillingness to take no for an answer, but the powers that be WILL NOT ALLOW IT at this point in time. the media warmed up to Dr Paul once Mccain clenched the Nom and moreso since hes "discontinued" his bid for the Presidency, an independant run would cast us back into widespread media ridicule or plain "ignoration". for now, since they no longer see RP as a threat, they are putting him on the air to talk about foreign policy and the economy, and many people are praising him for his insight, thats more valuable to the cause at this juncture than an independant run as far as I'm concerned.

Feelgood
07-03-2008, 09:28 PM
No, for the ten millionth time, Ron Paul will not be running Independent or Third Party. Not now, not ever. :rolleyes:

wgadget
07-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Well, waaaah!

I so much want Ron Paul to save our country.

BudhaStalin
07-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Don't worry. Paul's holding back right now. When the time is right he will use his liberty ray, which protrudes through his eyes, and instantly ronpaulize all of America. Then we will dance in the streets.

wgadget
07-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Gosh, I sure hope you're right!

: )