PDA

View Full Version : Put your own ethanol stickers on gas pumps heh heh

Matt Collins
07-03-2008, 03:43 PM
I would like to print up my own sheet of stickers and put them on every gas pump I use just above the "contains ethanol" stickers.

Possible design ideas?
"F*** Ethanol"

"Shove ethanol up your cornhole"

"Ethanol is corny"

"Children of the corn is deformed"

"Ethanol is what happens when you cross CORN with the FLAKES in Congress"

And of course on the sticker would be a link to a website which explains WHY ethanol is such a bad idea.

Would it accomplish anything? Well if enough people see it and get outraged, maybe.

But if nothing else it would at least definitely make me feel better from my one simple act of civil disobedience for the day. :D

newyearsrevolution08
07-03-2008, 03:47 PM
I love the grassroots....

Ethanol causes infertility
Ethanol tastes better then chicken

hmmn, catchy phrases are not my bag BUT I would throw a few stickers up, also would be a ton of fun to do the "car badges" as well so people can THINK it is an ethanol car BUT when they read it, it will have a catchy phrase on it instead.

I would like to print up my own sheet of stickers and put them on every gas pump I use just above the "contains ethanol" stickers.

Possible design ideas?
"F*** Ethanol"

"Shove ethanol up your cornhole"

"Ethanol is corny"

"Children of the corn is deformed"

"Ethanol is what happens when you cross CORN with the FLAKES in Congress"

And of course on the sticker would be a link to a website which explains WHY ethanol is such a bad idea.

Would it accomplish anything? Well if enough people see it and get outraged, maybe.

But if nothing else it would at least definitely make me feel better from my one simple act of civil disobedience for the day. :D

pacelli
07-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Ethanol raises food prices.

newyearsrevolution08
07-03-2008, 04:20 PM
a gas pump nozzle on a baby bottle...

that would be a cool design

Roxi
07-03-2008, 04:29 PM
how about "why are we paying 4 dollars a gallon for corn?"

Matt Collins
07-03-2008, 04:43 PM
how about "why are we paying 4 dollars a gallon for corn?"Isn't corn measured by the bushel? :rolleyes: :confused: :p