PDA

View Full Version : I was just on the rush limbaugh program.

Matt23
07-03-2008, 12:53 PM
with Jason Lewis, I was talking about inflation and overspending. He rambled on and I didn't get the last word.

He immediately recognized me as a Ron Paul supporter.

kaleidoscope eyes
07-03-2008, 12:54 PM
hey, I'm suprised you even got that far! congrats!

mediahasyou
07-03-2008, 03:09 PM
woot. nice work.

asgardshill
07-03-2008, 03:11 PM
I've always wanted to slip in the words "OxyContingram For Rush!" on air. Never got past Bo though.

forsmant
07-03-2008, 03:16 PM
I heard you, you were totally unprepared. Good try though.

Matt23
07-04-2008, 12:30 AM
I was driving and I thought I would call. I really didn't think I was going to get through but surprisingly I got answered relatively quick.
This was my first time ever calling into a radio station, And yes I know I was unprepared.

So to all you listeners that want to voice your opinion just call and have a decent argument, its pretty easy to get on.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-04-2008, 05:39 AM
I was driving and I thought I would call. I really didn't think I was going to get through but surprisingly I got answered relatively quick.
This was my first time ever calling into a radio station, And yes I know I was unprepared.

So to all you listeners that want to voice your opinion just call and have a decent argument, its pretty easy to get on.

Keep doing it until it gets easy. It's also easier to cut your teeth on local shows, since the hosts just don't have the skills and experience that the bigger national hosts have to catch you off guard, etc.

You'll be a rock star before you know it. :)