PDA

View Full Version : Help the Freedom Movement by Joining JBS for Free!

JBS_PR
07-03-2008, 08:18 AM
Help the Freedom Movement by Joining JBS for Free!

If you’re interested in limited government, increased personal responsibility and preserving individual Constitutional freedoms, the John Birch Society provides many channels for your participation in the freedom fight.

The new JBS web site at www.JBS.org organizes like-minded individuals into a grassroots Freedom Campaign to force Congress to preserve freedom by voting constitutionally. Our social networking sites allow members across the country to work with others locally, statewide, and nationally to share ideas, developments and related news. We have groups in Meetup, Facebook, and MySpace, as well as a number of video resources on YouTube.

By registering as a free member at www.JBS.org, you can take immediate advantage of online access to our JBS Alert Network that allows you to contact your Representatives and Senators in Congress. Just type in your address and choose from a variety of editable, pre-written messages on key issues. The JBS Alert Network does the rest … from locating your Congressman to sending the actual email.

A dozen of the most important issues we strongly believe in are spelled out from a Constitutional point of view. Plus, we have new issue blogs that keep you up to date on news and legislation regarding our issues and allow you to comment on blogs we post. And if you want to post your own topics and network with like-minded people nationally and internationally, we have www.JBSForum.org.

Also as a free member, you have immediate access to the monthly member Bulletin, legislative Action Alerts and other exclusive downloadable resources.

Of course, you’re welcome to explore the benefits of activating a full membership, too. Details are on our site.

Visit www.JBS.org today and sign up. We are committed to providing options for you to help preserve freedom for yourself and your family by returning this country to its Constitutional roots. Be a part of it!

Congressman Ron Paul recently stated, “The John Birch Society is a great patriotic organization featuring an educational program solidly based on constitutional principles. I congratulate the Society in this, its 50th year. I wish them continued success and endorse their untiring efforts to foster ‘less government, more responsibility and—with God’s help—a better world.’”

Mahkato
07-03-2008, 09:10 AM
JBS is great, and their flagship publication, The New American (http://www.thenewamerican.com/), is professional and well written.

mconder
07-03-2008, 09:25 AM
I hope no one forgets that the John Birch Society has been at the forefront of this fight for 50 years or more...long before it was popular. Many of us first heard about Ron Paul though the JBS. This is a great organization. At the very least, people should have a subscription to The New American.

No, I do not work for them.

JBS_PR
07-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Thanks folks! JBS members have been working hard in the fight for freedom and are happy to stand shoulder to shoulder with Campaign for Liberty members.

V4Vendetta
07-03-2008, 02:13 PM
I plan on joining!

FrankRep
07-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Thanks for dropping by, JBS_PR.

I'm in the Central Ohio JBS chapter.

http://jbs.meetup.com/21/

princessredtights
07-03-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm already a member - tomorrow, our group is in a parade!

Bryan
07-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Houston meet-up leader here-- we've got JBS CEO Art Thompson speaking locally on the 16th:

http://jbs.meetup.com/34/calendar/8250113