PDA

View Full Version : My fellow patriots: Meet the next Justice of the Nevada Supreme Court

jasonhlasvegas2008
07-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Don Chairez:

www.chairez.com

Don Chairez is my favorite politician. He is a constitutionalist that has been working very hard for the State of Nevada for basically his entire career.

He helped Ron Paul supporters in Nevada out a great deal by negotiating the deal that got us our office space last November.

My friend and I have been working on Don Chairez's website for about a week. Let me know what you think. Advice, and constructive criticism wanted.

He's a real great guy. If you have any question about Don let me know. Also, we are always looking for donations :)

Take care!

Matt Collins
07-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Great - now if we could only get him to the USSC (unlikely I know). Has he written any books?

jasonhlasvegas2008
07-03-2008, 11:29 AM
He has not written any books.

SnappleLlama
07-03-2008, 11:32 AM
He has not written any books.

Huh?! Just what kind of politician is this man?! :p

jasonhlasvegas2008
07-03-2008, 12:54 PM
I guess he is just too busy writing ballot initiatives to strengthen the property rights of Nevada citizens in response to the Kelo Supreme Court decision. :)

http://www.chairez.com/judge_targets_eminent_domain.htm

jasonhlasvegas2008
07-04-2008, 12:25 PM
The response has been really great so far. A few donations and some sign-ups on the MeetUp. It amazes me how dedicated Ron Paul supporters are. Thank you.

- Jason

szczebrzeszyn
07-04-2008, 12:42 PM
My friend and I have been working on Don Chairez's website for about a week. Let me know what you think. Advice, and constructive criticism wanted.

Looks good! Maybe mention of PayPal would be good on the donation page (so user knows before clicking) - but maybe it's a standard in US and everybody expect that? I like big, easily readable fonts and short, informative texts - good work.

jasonhlasvegas2008
07-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I am bugging another friend to revamp the donation page. I'm pretty retarded with the database stuff.

The Chairez Family Photo Album is up!

http://www.chairez.com/chairez_family_photo-album.htm