PDA

View Full Version : Albert Howard: Ron Paul and White America are a Disgrace!

amy31416
07-02-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm on this lunatic's mailing list, good god.

Ron Paul clearly deceived our Nation by using the word 'Revolution' in his campaign.

This man raised more money and received more funds from the armed forces than any other candidate and yet he just recently like a punk and wimp waved the towel of defeat and dropped out!

Revolutions never happen with money but rather with martyr's blood.

John McCain: To potentially elect a man with 2 broken arms and a disfigured face is indicative of America's imminent fate.

The potential and lethal advancement of the petition of appeal to the new hampshire ballot law commission was suddenly thwarted when the nations leading constitutional attorney and a wealthy financier informed me one day before the hearing that "they didn't want to waste my time and their money" by representing me at the hearing respectively.

What about all the people who donated $55,600 for the recount? I guess this arrogant and pompous rich white boy had better things to do with his money!

I guess he's angry because his vision from God that he'd be president didn't work out. Take a lesson from Job, buddy.

yongrel
07-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Yeah, excuse me if I don't take him seriously.

(For those of you playing the home game, this is the guy who's campaign platform was "an angel visited me and told me that it was my destiny to run for President against Hillary Clinton.")

Cowlesy
07-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah, excuse me if I don't take him seriously.

(For those of you playing the home game, this is the guy who's campaign platform was "an angel visited me and told me that it was my destiny to run for President against Hillary Clinton.")

niice

LibertyEagle
07-02-2008, 08:38 PM
I thought the recount happened?

amy31416
07-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I thought the recount happened?

It did, I think he's simply lost it, or never had it.

kaleidoscope eyes
07-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Douchebaggery if I've ever heard it.

rational thinker
07-03-2008, 07:04 AM
I don't how anyone can dislike Ron Paul. Maybe dislike his policies, yes, and-- perhaps to a greater extent-- his annoying, douchebag supporters, but Ron Paul the man? Never!

asgardshill
07-03-2008, 07:11 AM
Somehow, and I'm still not 100% sure how, I ended up on David Horowitz' and James Dobson's mailing list. I think some spammer I busted was getting in his last little ya-yas before he got booted off his provider.

Well, there's plenty of room in my DENY file for crap like this.

mtmedlin
07-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Albert WHO and why do I give a damn?

What a complete piece of shit. At his (RP's) age, I will be sitting on my ass and not running around this country inspiring a new generation of patriots. Albert hasn't done anything yet he wants to critisize. I say we give hime five pounds of who gives damn and call it a day!

NH4RonPaul
07-06-2008, 11:00 AM
He is now mounting a petition against Ron Paul for "misappropriation of campaign funds".

Hello?

http://albertbenjaminhoward.blogspot.com/2008/07/petition-against-ron-paul-alleged.html

Alex Libman
07-06-2008, 11:25 AM
This nutcase (http://alberthoward.org/default.aspx)?

Who cares what he thinks!