PDA

View Full Version : Cavuto:"What female guard isn't gonna resist the thrill of seeing this hunk of love?"

Knightskye
07-02-2008, 05:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68tXBBaZX6U

Good lord, I'm gonna puke.

Mesogen
07-02-2008, 06:56 PM
hunk of something, that's for sure

foofighter20x
07-03-2008, 02:38 AM
cheese'n'rice... :rolleyes:

you know how there's jokes that adhere to the adage "it's funny because it's true?"

this is clearly an example of self-depricating humor: i.e. "it's funny because it's clearly NOT true."

sheesh...

LibertyEagle
07-03-2008, 02:52 AM
Yeah, he's just kiddin' around.

sluggo
07-03-2008, 05:28 AM
They just had this exact topic on the Today show this morning. Of course, the participants in the demo were a couple of dopes who went on and on about how easy and convenient it was.

Sarge
07-03-2008, 05:53 AM
I thought it was funny on the humor.

No way am I going that route tomorrow evening. One thing to remember is if you are flying by yourself, you don't want to go that route. Go for the self inspection. You will not be allowed to take your hand carry on with you in the machine.

I am flying by myself and am not going to leave my passport, money and other things sitting outside of a machine where I may not have direct view. It would be different if I were flying with someone who could keep an eye on the bag.

Even that might not work, if your spouse is in line for the machine depending on where they place your things.

I sure as heck wouldn't want them going through my bag while I was in the machine and could not watch them.

jmdrake
07-03-2008, 10:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68tXBBaZX6U

Good lord, I'm gonna puke.

One of the best ways to get people to accept tyranny is to try to make a joke out of it. We see horrible pictures from Abu Ghraib, here reports from the army about guards raping prisoners with broomsticks, but the defenders of the administration pointed to pictures of prisoners with underwear on their heads and tried to pass torture off as just a big fraternity prank. I fear the same thing is happening here. The Fox News commentator is trying to pass off a clear invasion of privacy as a big joke. Well the joke's not funny.

Regards,

John M. Drake