PDA

View Full Version : Heritage Foundation is a neocon site!

Sandra
07-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Why are these jokers contributors to ronpaul.org? Check out their issues page. It seems custom made by Dick Cheney. Scary!

http://www.heritage.org/research/

Does RP know their listed?

nate895
07-02-2008, 04:12 PM
They used to be good.

yongrel
07-02-2008, 04:15 PM
The Heritage Foundation is really good on a lot of issues. They've gone away from pure conservatism, but they're far from worthless. On education, for instance, they've been dead on in my experience.

Sandra
07-02-2008, 04:22 PM
So they're OK on just one issue?

nate895
07-02-2008, 04:27 PM
So they're OK on just one issue?

Dig up their old stuff on the site, it's an awesome resource for conservative points of view on almost everything.

Sandra
07-02-2008, 04:49 PM
If you have to dig for the old stuff that's good............... What's on top that I have to go through?

yongrel
07-02-2008, 04:54 PM
If you have to dig for the old stuff that's good............... What's on top that I have to go through?

The Heritage Foundation has lately been a mouthpiece for the neocons on the subject of Foreign Policy, Healthcare (to a degree), etc.

constituent
07-02-2008, 05:20 PM
did someone say the heritage foundation?

see avatar.

youngbuck
07-02-2008, 06:15 PM
My dad got a letter from the Heritage Foundation asking for donations. It was definitely filled with a bunch of neo-con propaganda, especially as far as the middle east, war, and terrorism was concerned. I'd steer clear of them. If you're looking for conservative view points etc., just check out the John Birch Society.

IChooseLiberty
07-02-2008, 06:30 PM
I actually went to their main office in DC right off Capital Hill recently. Pictures of Reagan EVERYWHERE... Dubya.... not so much. I struggled to find a picture of G.W.... finally did find one on a wall tucked back in the corner of a sitting room.... where nobody would see it.

I said to the Engineer, "Wow, these people sure do like Reagan"
Engineer "They think he was the second coming of Christ.... I'm not even kidding"
Me "LoL"