PDA

View Full Version : Rp endorses btm!

David A. Gay, Sr.
07-02-2008, 03:02 PM
A NOTE FROM DAVID GAY, RON PAUL ENDORSED CANDIDATE FOR U.S. CONGRESS

Today Ron Paul endorsed Break The Matrix. This is a huge step toward unifying all grassroots efforts to continue the Revolution.

Break the Matrix is currently organizing a moneybomb called Freedom Slate 08 for like-minded freedom candidates on July 4th. I happen to be one of those candidates, and am participating in that fundraising event. You can sign up to pledge at www.freedomslate08.com

Best Regards,

David Gay
http://www.davidgay2008.com

Here is my YouTube interview from BTM / Freedom Slate
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qPFAP3PUdBQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A NOTE FROM DR. RON PAUL, AMERICA'S REPRESENTATIVE
Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We made history twice during the presidential campaign and introduced a new concept in political fundraising - the money bomb. Tens of thousands of individuals just like you rallied around one day to donate.

Instrumental in inventing and developing the money bombs was Trevor Lyman. He was the organizer behind the two big dates, Nov. 5 and Dec. 16. Believe it or not, I never met Trevor until after the money bombs, so it goes to show the power of our message and the grassroots. This was your campaign.

Now, Trevor has started his own project to break the media establishment. Appropriately titled Break the Matrix , Trevor's media organization is focused on bringing our message to the airwaves.

Break the Matrix seeks to produce unique content for radio, television, and new media. Currently, they are working hard to obtain access to television stations across the country. I look forward to their success. Our message is too important not to spread.

To join Break the Matrix, please visit their website at http://www.breakthematrix.com.

In liberty,

Ron Paul

yongrel
07-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Remember that one time when I said that BTM would use the CFL as a way to promote itself?

Yeah...

Kludge
07-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Remember that one time when I said that BTM would use the CFL as a way to promote itself?

Yeah...

Hm.

BuckOFive
07-02-2008, 03:09 PM
This is great news!! BreakTheMatrix isn't limited by non-profit status and can do many things CFL cannot. They will make great bedfellows. Hooray for Liberty!!

Danke
07-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Is there a way to add a candidate?

I would like to recommend Barbara Davis-White

http://www.barbdaviswhiteforcongress.com/

Her campaign GOP funding is being pulled because of her introducing of Ron Paul outside and speaking about him inside at the MN State convention.

LittleFrog
07-02-2008, 03:15 PM
If BreakTheMatrix is good enough for Ron Paul, they're good enough for me! I don't think Ron Paul would personally endorse them if he didn't see how BTM is going to be able to take CFL's message to the next level... This is great!! Go CFL and go BTM!!

LibertyIn08
07-02-2008, 03:29 PM
I fear that their endorsement of Break The Matrix is indicative of things-to-come: broken, over-hyped promises and hyperbole. The trademark of Lyman after his one-hit wonder of the 'money bomb'. (A concept which, by the way, was not created by him or rendered most effective by him).

mport1
07-02-2008, 03:32 PM
I fear that their endorsement of Break The Matrix is indicative of things-to-come: broken, over-hyped promises and hyperbole. The trademark of Lyman after his one-hit wonder of the 'money bomb'. (A concept which, by the way, was not created by him or rendered most effective by him).

Agreed. I hope CFL gets rid of the old strategy and hires mostly new people to head it.

szczebrzeszyn
07-02-2008, 03:35 PM
BTW where is that message coming from? I can't see it on CFL page - it's somewhere else? CFL Email?

mport1
07-02-2008, 03:35 PM
BTW where is that message coming from? I can't see it on CFL page - it's somewhere else? CFL Email?

It was an email from the CFL.

constituent
07-02-2008, 03:36 PM
If BreakTheMatrix is good enough for Ron Paul, they're good enough for me! I don't think Ron Paul would personally endorse them if he didn't see how BTM is going to be able to take CFL's message to the next level... This is great!! Go CFL and go BTM!!

http://www.adelaide.indymedia.org.au/usermedia/image/5/sock_puppet.jpg

(i checked the posting history first, promise)

this is gettin' blimpy.

szczebrzeszyn
07-02-2008, 03:36 PM
It was an email from the CFL.

hmmm....
nevermind ;)

revolutionman
07-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Ron Paul so far has shown tremendous leadership ability, despite his repeated urging for individuals to take the lead. If he really thinks BtM is good for the Revolution, then until I see refutable evidence to the contrary, I'm inclined to respect his endorsement.

constituent
07-02-2008, 03:41 PM
This is great news!! BreakTheMatrix isn't limited by non-profit status and can do many things CFL cannot. They will make great bedfellows. Hooray for Liberty!!

see ya at tha march!

I'm going dressed up like the guys from "Clockwork Orange".

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/movies/41008/41008_ab.jpg

MRoCkEd
07-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Ron Paul so far has shown tremendous leadership ability, despite his repeated urging for individuals to take the lead. If he really thinks BtM is good for the Revolution, then until I see refutable evidence to the contrary, I'm inclined to respect his endorsement.

agr33d

newyearsrevolution08
07-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Would you say the same thing for his official campaign as well? or the blimp? or.......

I have a wait and see attitude towards cfl and btm because I find it more important to educate the PUBLIC rather then building up patriotic tv shows.....

Also any money bomb where someone gets 10% of the cut is something I WILL NOT participate in either. Trevor went to far for his own personal gain and nothing more.

I can be a patriot without joining the cool kids club.

If BreakTheMatrix is good enough for Ron Paul, they're good enough for me!

LibertyIn08
07-02-2008, 03:53 PM

I wouldn't be so certain he wrote the e-mail, all considered.

constituent
07-02-2008, 03:56 PM
I wouldn't be so certain he wrote the e-mail, all considered.

i wouldn't even make it about that. i highly doubt they would need to fake an e-mail this late in the game.

...and i still hope the best is made of what they've got so please no one accuse me of feeling otherwise...

or being a fake "revolutionary"

or a divider

or a cia infiltrator...

or.

Kludge
07-02-2008, 04:03 PM
i wouldn't even make it about that. I highly doubt they would need to fake an e-mail this late in the game.

...and i still hope the best is made of what they've got so please no one accuse me of feeling otherwise...

Or being a fake "revolutionary"

or a divider

or a cia infiltrator...

Or....

psy-ops troll!!!

newbitech
07-02-2008, 04:16 PM
BtM and C4L was always going to be together. This isn't really news, just official announcement.

I was one of the first to sign up with BtM and have been following the progress.

Being the first to market in the up and coming online media business is going to be essential in capturing our audience (the country) and delivering the message to the masses. This is precisely what BtM is designed to do.

BtM is on the cutting edge of media enterprise. Liberty shows will be among the first shows that will be widely available in this still developing format. BtM has a leg up on the MSM in so many ways. The new media will be poised to "indoctrinate" (if you will) the masses as they shift to this medium for their news and entertainment purposes.

BtM will become a key component in the shaping of this new media delivery protocol. Just knowing that C4L is going to provide the content is exciting enough. Beyond that, the BtM enterprise and industrial ideology is going to ensure that future outlets will be looking to discover what will make this successful. And right there backing it up will be C4L!

Know how they always asked Dr. Paul how he managed to get so much support online? Similar questions will be asked of BtM and the answer may very well be the same.

Its the message and BtM is going to deliver it to everyone 24/7.

break the matrix: truth unplugged

constituent
07-02-2008, 04:23 PM

psy-ops troll!!!

[shhhhhhh]

i left that one out on purpose

MsDoodahs
07-02-2008, 06:21 PM
BtM and C4L was always going to be together. This isn't really news, just official announcement.

I was one of the first to sign up with BtM and have been following the progress.

Being the first to market in the up and coming online media business is going to be essential in capturing our audience (the country) and delivering the message to the masses. This is precisely what BtM is designed to do.

BtM is on the cutting edge of media enterprise. Liberty shows will be among the first shows that will be widely available in this still developing format. BtM has a leg up on the MSM in so many ways. The new media will be poised to "indoctrinate" (if you will) the masses as they shift to this medium for their news and entertainment purposes.

BtM will become a key component in the shaping of this new media delivery protocol. Just knowing that C4L is going to provide the content is exciting enough. Beyond that, the BtM enterprise and industrial ideology is going to ensure that future outlets will be looking to discover what will make this successful. And right there backing it up will be C4L!

Know how they always asked Dr. Paul how he managed to get so much support online? Similar questions will be asked of BtM and the answer may very well be the same.

Its the message and BtM is going to deliver it to everyone 24/7.

break the matrix: truth unplugged

I like it!

Anything that helps spread the message is great IMO.

Congratulations to BTM and the team there!

MsD

V-rod
07-02-2008, 06:30 PM
If I "broke out" of the Matrix, wouldn't I be searching for Zion? But then they would be calling me a Zionist.

mport1
07-02-2008, 06:32 PM
I all this money would be better spent on an established organization like the Mises Institute.

yongrel
07-02-2008, 06:34 PM
I all this money would be better spent on an established organization like the Mises Institute.

Or BJ Lawson's campaign.

MsDoodahs
07-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Mises Institute - and for that matter FEE - are not the same as BreakTheMatrix if I understand the goal of BTM.

Whatever gets the message out to a wider and wider audience is a plus IMO.

What can I say? I really like the concept behind BTM and I hope they are wildly successful in getting this message out to as many ears as can hear it.

:)

pacelli
07-02-2008, 06:40 PM

Yeah...

Good call.

ItsTime
07-02-2008, 07:08 PM

Yeah...

uh oh, be quiet you are going to be sued for telling the truth....

Its over, dead, gone. Trevor will drive this revolution right into the ground.

Like someone said, over hyped, one hit wonder, using a mailing list for spamming.

I can not and will not promote CFL because of trevors gross misuse of mailing lists in the past.

jmag
07-02-2008, 07:15 PM
What's wrong with CFL promoting BTM and how did Trevor misuse mailing lists?

mport1
07-02-2008, 07:18 PM
What's wrong with CFL promoting BTM and how did Trevor misuse mailing lists?

Yes, if you didn't like the emails, you could have unsubscribed.

newbitech
07-02-2008, 07:31 PM

Like someone said, over hyped, one hit wonder, using a mailing list for spamming.

I can not and will not promote CFL because of trevors gross misuse of mailing lists in the past.

you could always stay here and work on your post count.:rolleyes:

i mean seriously, mailing lists? BtM was around before C4L. You do know that right? Whatever you think about BtM and the folks behind it, they are still doing what needs to be done for this movement to have legs.

Come on now, why don't you sign up with a spam email account and use a filter if you are so worried about being on a mailing list?

I am sure you will sign up because that is where the action will be.

edit: lol at trevor running it into the ground. you take away tooooo much credit lol.

LibertyEagle
07-02-2008, 07:38 PM

No one has said that CFL is funding Break the Matrix.

MsDoodahs
07-02-2008, 07:40 PM
If you don't want to participate in CFL, then don't. If you do, then do. :)

As for me, I never expected to see this movement gain so much support in my lifetime. I'm thrilled that BreakTheMatrix even exists.

No way in hell would I consider allowing some "abuse" :rolleyes: of a silly email list - not to mention one that I could have unsubscribed myself from - stop me from joining CFL and continuing to fight this battle.

If you don't want to participate in CFL but do want to continue the fight, there are other things you can join...like Freedom's Ground, for example. :)

LibertyEagle
07-02-2008, 07:40 PM

CFL is a different organization, than BTM.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-02-2008, 07:45 PM
How gay is David Gay? That's all I want to know!

Jamsie 567
07-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I like BTM they have done a good job on the site.

Kludge
07-02-2008, 07:49 PM

You, sir, will be burning at a particularly painful temperature upon arrival at Hell.

revolutionary8
07-02-2008, 07:59 PM
I am very happy for Break The Matrix and wish them the best.
I don't subscribe to these types of ridiculous conspiracy theories some of y'all yodel about night and day. So what that Trevor wasn't the first to conceive the money bomb, but he sure as hell did a lot of the work. Is it the idea or the work behind the idea? So what about the mailing list, BFD- if our emails had been given to SGP, I would have been a bit pissed. And boy did SGP beg and bitch and moan about Trevor not giving them to him. :rolleyes:

It is a joke to me how you all beat down AJ's money bomb which was coordinated by Eric Nordstrom, originator of the Ron Paul money bomb, and then some of ya move on to Trevor and rip him because he was "not the original founder of the money bomb" I see a terrible irony here.

And it Makes no sense.

Trevor brought a lot of media to the campaign. A lot more that HQ in many instances. It was the money bombs and the blimps and the Grass that got National Coverage. All of which Trevor had a major hand in. He even made it on to PBS for chrissakes. Hell RP couldn't even get in to the FOX news debate, but he DID get on Leno. What did they talk about? Money bombs, blimps (as if to justify his presence) and then on to more important things.

Gooo grassy goooo :p

constituent
07-02-2008, 08:10 PM
It is a joke to me how you all beat down AJ's money bomb which was coordinated by Eric Nordstrom, originator of the Ron Paul money bomb, and then some of ya move on to Trevor and rip him because he was "not the original founder of the money bomb" I see a terrible irony here.

And it Makes no sense.

It is a joke to me the way you address non-existent entities (aka strawmen) to create an argument.

name names if you must, but otherwise...

it makes no sense.

i see a terrible irony.

blah.

we can continue to back and forth, but that'd be pointless...

as long as the little lackey troll squads synonymous with the blimp crew don't come terrorize this place (again), i hope they have absolute success at their (stated) goals.

yongrel
07-02-2008, 08:13 PM
You'll have to forgive me for being less than enthusiastic about an organization that sent their resident lawyer to the forum for a good ol' fashioned session of e-bullying. As much as I love being threatened with lawsuits, I was less than impressed by the leadership of the outfit.

Danke
07-02-2008, 08:14 PM

I think it is time to start adding saltpeter to Joe's food.

LibertyEagle
07-02-2008, 08:17 PM
What you're saying is true, Yongrel, but hey, let's give them a chance. They're not hurting anything, are they? And if they pull off what they're trying to pull off, it will be wonderful for us all.

yongrel
07-02-2008, 08:18 PM
What you're saying is true, Yongrel, but hey, let's give them a chance. They're not hurting anything, are they? And if they pull off what they're trying to pull off, it will be wonderful for us all.

If they are able to achieve 1/10th of what they claim they will, then they will have earned my kudos. Until then, I remain highly skeptical.

revolutionary8
07-02-2008, 08:48 PM
It is a joke to me the way you address non-existent entities (aka strawmen) to create an argument.

name names if you must, but otherwise...

it makes no sense.

i see a terrible irony.

blah.

we can continue to back and forth, but that'd be pointless...

as long as the little lackey troll squads synonymous with the blimp crew don't come terrorize this place (again), i hope they have absolute success at their (stated) goals.

Geeze, please educate me on the straw man there? I thought irony WAS a straw man of sorts? Maybe I am misedumac/vaccinated.

You'll have to forgive me for being less than enthusiastic about an organization that sent their resident lawyer to the forum for a good ol' fashioned session of e-bullying. As much as I love being threatened with lawsuits, I was less than impressed by the leadership of the outfit.
Breaking news to me yongrel. Please expound, and of course, provide evidence, blah blah blah.
In my crystal ball, I see a split. :D This is gonna git hot. lol

constituent
07-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Geeze, please educate me on the straw man there? I thought irony WAS a straw man of sorts? Maybe I am misedumac/vaccinated.

Menthol Patch?

revolutionary8
07-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Menthol Patch?

What is that? It sounds really nasty. lol. I don't have chest congestion if that is what you are asking. ;)

revolutionary8
07-02-2008, 09:00 PM

Again, these people shoot down any media VEHICLE that rounds the bend. This includes AJ. Like it or not, AJ is a media vehicle. Like it or not, Trevor is a media vehicle. Now, ask yourself why the SAME people shoot down all forms of media and why, and then decide if it is for nefarious reasons. That, IMO, is the only way to come to any sort of conclusion. My analysis of AJ is based upon history, time served, things said, blah blah blah. I can go back years and years to hear what he said.

I find that comforting. HOPEFULLY- BTM will be a "sister" station and on parr with AJ someday. It will only come from support. Hey, speaking of, where is that billionaire when you need him? ;)

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
07-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Menthol Patch?

DONATE!!!

I don't miss him much, but I do miss that smarmy f*** R3volution8 or whatever

revolutionary8
07-02-2008, 09:32 PM
DONATE!!!

I don't miss him much, but I do miss that smarmy f*** R3volution8 or whatever

Menthol Patch is an actual person? LOL. No offense menthol patch, I don't know ya, didn't mean to call ya Nastay.

ItsTime
07-03-2008, 04:11 AM
you could always stay here and work on your post count.:rolleyes:

i mean seriously, mailing lists? BtM was around before C4L. You do know that right? Whatever you think about BtM and the folks behind it, they are still doing what needs to be done for this movement to have legs.

Come on now, why don't you sign up with a spam email account and use a filter if you are so worried about being on a mailing list?

I am sure you will sign up because that is where the action will be.

edit: lol at trevor running it into the ground. you take away tooooo much credit lol.

Ya I did nothing for the campaign because I have a high post count :D. I got more done than the blimp did I can tell you that.

Exactly

mport1
07-03-2008, 09:35 AM
No one has said that CFL is funding Break the Matrix.

I meant our money.