PDA

View Full Version : Conza report? What is it?

ClayTrainor
07-02-2008, 12:41 PM
I was having a rather loud argument with my aunt about foreign policy and the reasons terrorists are attacking us.

I was of course debating the evidence found in "Dying To Win" which suggests foreign occupation is the reason vs Islamic Jihadism/ Blind hate (my aunts position).

I was trying to be understanding of her positions, to try and convert her but, she's very fearful of terrorists and her position is that we need to continue fighting them overseas, so they dont come over here. I kept informing her of the staggering evidence that shows our occupation only adding fuel to the flame that is terrorism.

It ended up getting pretty heated after that, and she started personally insulting me and whatnot (typical neo-con) and sort of dodged all the points i brought up except for one. She challenged Papes book, saying he is just giving his opinion.

she then stated, "I have read the conza report, and you need to too if you want to understand what causes terrorism"

What report is this, i cant seem to find it anywhere... And where can i read it?

Thanks

UtahApocalypse
07-02-2008, 12:48 PM
maybe some report from Condeleza Rice?

amy31416
07-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Maybe this dude (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=5175) will know.

RPTXState
07-02-2008, 01:12 PM
sure you spelled "conza" correctly?

nelsonwinters
07-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Ask her where you can find a copy of the conza report because you'd like the opportunity to increase your understanding. Then ask her if she'd be willing to read Imperial Hubris (even just 40 pages or so).

You may want to ask her if she's familiar with offensive versus defensive jihad? That offensive jihad requires a caliph which makes things tricky since there currently isn't one. Also, ask her for her opinion if she knows why the islamo fascists haven't continued attacking Russia since they withdrew from Afghanistan. Does she realize that when you see crowds of muslims shouting "death to america" that many of them get paid to do so.

ClayTrainor
07-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Maybe this dude (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=5175) will know.

thanks for the suggestion...

sure you spelled "conza" correctly?

No idea, she just mentioned it verbally

Ask her where you can find a copy of the conza report because you'd like the opportunity to increase your understanding. Then ask her if she'd be willing to read Imperial Hubris (even just 40 pages or so).

You may want to ask her if she's familiar with offensive versus defensive jihad? That offensive jihad requires a caliph which makes things tricky since there currently isn't one. Also, ask her for her opinion if she knows why the islamo fascists haven't continued attacking Russia since they withdrew from Afghanistan. Does she realize that when you see crowds of muslims shouting "death to america" that many of them get paid to do so.

This is great advice bro, i will try to get her to read papes book if i read this "conza" report whatever it is.

Conza88
07-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Aaaahahahaha.. :D

Well I've written a few things that could be construed as a report.. :cool:

She's obviously so ignorant, she doesn't even know the name of the report she was trying to refer too. She's obviously heard something similar on the radio, referred to by someone else as evidence or whatever. She's repeating talking points.

When it gets heated; the best way to piss off a neocon.. I'm assuming (usually with men though because its more offensive) is too call them a 'pussy'.. Put more nicely, refer to them and their IRRATIONAL FEAR or Terrorism.. state like annually, the average number of americans killed because of terrorist actions is about 300 (I just made it up).... and so the chances of you getting killed and ASTRONOMICALLY LOW...

Tell her, she's more likely dieing - driving to the airpoint in a car crash.. than dieing by the hands of terrorists..

Verbally question her reality.. and if she likes being gun-ho etc.. call her a chicken, lol.. "You're SCARED of Terrorist?!" wow... you're a loser.. etc..

:)

Jodi
07-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I was having a rather loud argument with my aunt about foreign policy and the reasons terrorists are attacking us.

I was of course debating the evidence found in "Dying To Win" which suggests foreign occupation is the reason vs Islamic Jihadism/ Blind hate (my aunts position).

I was trying to be understanding of her positions, to try and convert her but, she's very fearful of terrorists and her position is that we need to continue fighting them overseas, so they dont come over here. I kept informing her of the staggering evidence that shows our occupation only adding fuel to the flame that is terrorism.

It ended up getting pretty heated after that, and she started personally insulting me and whatnot (typical neo-con) and sort of dodged all the points i brought up except for one. She challenged Papes book, saying he is just giving his opinion.

she then stated, "I have read the conza report, and you need to too if you want to understand what causes terrorism"

What report is this, i cant seem to find it anywhere... And where can i read it?

Thanks

If we really need to fight them over there so they don't come over here then why are our borders wide open? They could sneak in any time so what is the point?

RSLudlum
07-02-2008, 09:21 PM
If we really need to fight them over there so they don't come over here then why are our borders wide open? They could sneak in any time so what is the point?

but you know those cave dwelling muslim islamofascist terrorists are so stupid that they don't know what a flank attack is :rolleyes: