PDA

View Full Version : Get over it "experts"...

qwerty
07-02-2008, 12:29 AM
OMG...

How about talking about the future and working for permanent change in America...

Campaign has been over allready a while and now come the "experts" telling us what we should have done....Yeah, itīs so easy afterwards...

How about talking about what we should in the future to have the permanent change ? Thatīs the only thing that matters and yes everyone makes mistakes, but we have learned about our mistakes and now itīs time to focus our energy to the future...

So little f-word to every "expert" who are now talking about what you have done earlier, most of you where not even helping.

:cool:

PS. headline should be GET OVER IT EXPERTS...

Truth Warrior
07-02-2008, 06:49 AM
Get over it, ALL SHEPHERDS! ;)

revolutionman
07-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Its important to analyse the past to make sure, the same mistakes are not made again in the future, but dwelling on the past for too long can stifle forward momentum.

Truth Warrior
07-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Those that do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it."

Learn the lessons from history first really well, ONLY THEN progress forward. ;)

If you don't know where you came from, how will you ever know where you are and are going?

hopeforamerica
07-02-2008, 11:01 AM
I tend to agree with the OP. Most of the negative posts don't seem to be made with the intent to learn from the past. I say we move forward and keep learning! I've made my own mistakes and have a few regrets, but will keep pushing forward. The only direction to go.

Imperial
07-02-2008, 11:02 AM
I think in the past too we were all criticizing the lack of campaigning and money put forward towards the end of the campaign. So, this isn't new; this is an outpouring of frustration after one campaign-associate opened up the floodgate of facts behind this lack of campaigning/paying money.

Truth Warrior
07-02-2008, 11:18 AM
I tend to agree with the OP. Most of the negative posts don't seem to be made with the intent to learn from the past. I say we move forward and keep learning! I've made my own mistakes and have a few regrets, but will keep pushing forward. The only direction to go.
Forward HO, on to the NAU and then to the NWO. :p :rolleyes:

qwerty
07-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Its important to analyse the past to make sure, the same mistakes are not made again in the future, but dwelling on the past for too long can stifle forward momentum.

we donīt know ALL THE FACTS...