PDA

View Full Version : The National "Paint the Town Ron" Event Organizers Meetup Group

chrisholley
08-27-2007, 09:05 PM
We have established a Meetup Group for The Nationwide "Paint the Town Ron" Event, this is for Organizers, Assistant Organizers or authorized persons working on behalf of their Ron Paul Meetup Group only!
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/848

The National "Paint the Town Ron" Event Organizers Meetup Group

This group is for Organizers or Assistant Organizers to share ideas, time, money and resource preparing for the National "Paint the Town Ron" Event on the weekend of September 29th, Saturday or Sunday will be ok, the goal is to have it all done for the new news cycle on Monday Oct.1st. We are also wanting to make videos of the event. We will have a competition to see who has the biggest event and the best video.Here is my contact info for Organizers or Assistant Organizers. Please include your Name, Meetup Group and contact info in the email or you can call me if you want to join in.

We will have a dedicated website:
www.paintthetownron. com , it will be up next week by September the 1st
We hope not only to make local news for your group, but possibly to make national news as well. Here is my contact info:
Chris Holley
chrisholley1975 (at) gmail.com

Let's take this to nation wide level ! If just half of the 700 meetups do it across the land then there is NO way the Media can ignore us and we will show them that we have taken from the internet to the streets and there will be NO STOPPING US!