PDA

View Full Version : MAN! Romney has some interesting characters in his campaign

Dave Wood
08-27-2007, 08:55 PM
http://rawstory.com//news/2007/GOP_Senator_Larry_Craig_arrested_in_0827.html

First the wannabe policemen "village people" badges...

Why do these guys have to keep doing this sh** in public? What happened to the back seat of the car thing? Is that just too boring for these guys? You know I am starting to think that they really want to get caught and that is just crazy!!

V-rod
08-27-2007, 09:56 PM
Ouch, a poor neo-con gets dragged out of the closet in handcuffs.

james1906
08-27-2007, 10:39 PM
There's times I think Ron Paul is the most principled member of Congress by default

jjschless
08-27-2007, 11:09 PM
There's times I think Ron Paul is the most principled member of Congress by default

There are others who show some promise but I think it is the lack of principles that is the killer. Consider that a person who lacks principles and integrity in politics will also exhibit this in other area of life. Case in point the strange sexual behavior of many in politics, ranging from explicit comments to pages, sexual harassment, having affairs to this latests case with Senator Larry Craig.

Really though all of this bad news just makes Dr. Paul look even better.

thomj76
08-27-2007, 11:14 PM
WE need a list of the people here and their actions.

Co-Chairman fraud in Maryland
Illinois Chairman
Senator who endorsed Romney & disorderly conduct

Anything else?

james1906
08-27-2007, 11:18 PM
WE need a list of the people here and their actions.

Co-Chairman fraud in Maryland
Illinois Chairman
Senator who endorsed Romney & disorderly conduct

Anything else?

I think that's it, but I'm waiting for the shit to hit the fan with Orrin Hatch, that guy's got to be a freak.

jjschless
08-28-2007, 12:18 AM
This video highlights the bad repubs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0gvR0va7AI

rpf2008
08-28-2007, 01:56 AM
idahostatesman.com (http://idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/143517.html)

The report continued: "At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot. I moved my foot up and down slowly. While this was occurring, the male in the stall to my right was still present. I could hear several unknown persons in the restroom that appeared to use the restroom for its intended use. The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area."

The report said Craig swiped his hand beneath the stall divider several times, and Karsnia showed his police identification under the stall.

Wow is that all it takes to get arrested for "misdemeanor disorderly conduct" ?

This seems pretty lame to me.

IMHO they should have waited for something a little more criminal to unfold.

What was he trying to do, hold hands with the guy or something ?

d'anconia
08-28-2007, 02:11 AM
Yeah that seems pretty vague to me. I thought it would be something more like soliciting sex directly or something(?)

Oh and you can't ever forget Romney's dog incident. Poor dog...

Revolution9
08-28-2007, 03:29 AM
Yeah that seems pretty vague to me. I thought it would be something more like soliciting sex directly or something(?)

That was a direct solicitation of sex. It is not de rigeur to shuffle your foot next to the guys in the next stall whilst taking a crap in a public toilet. Someone shoves their foot into my stall is gonna end up with some broken toes.

Randy