View Full Version : You're a pitiful American, Sean Hannity

RSLudlum
07-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Unpatriotic Sean Hannity by the Southern Avenger:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tYJjdQ3AEGU

:D

Maverick
07-01-2008, 08:50 PM
"...there's no stated goal. There's no definition of success. All these important things. There's no exit strategy. One mistake after another. Why would you go in deeper when we have not been successful up to this point? That seems to me to be folly."

What radical terrorist-sympathizing liberal bastard spouted off this un-American bullshit?! How dare they question our Commander-in-Chief! God bless you Sean Hannity for exposing traitors like the scumbag quoted for what they really are!

RSLudlum
07-01-2008, 08:54 PM
there's no stated goal. There's no definition of success. All these important things. There's no exit strategy. One mistake after another. Why would you go in deeper when we have not been successful up to this point? That seems to me to be folly."

Wouldn't it be great for us to try to get on his show and use this quote to justify our (or 'his') stance. I bet he'd go batshit crazy!! :D

Matt Collins
07-01-2008, 09:02 PM
The moderators on his forums are just as pitiful. They kick off anyone they even remotely suspect of possibly maybe just thinking about supporting Ron Paul.
http://forums.hannity.com

Maverick
07-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Wouldn't it be great for us to try to get on his show and use this quote to justify our (or 'his') stance. I bet he'd go batshit crazy!! :D

You: "But here's what you said in '99 about Kosovo..."

Hannity: "9/11 changed everything! Islamofacists! Terrorists! I rest my case. Cut his mike."

IPSecure
07-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Wonder if SlimeBaugh has the same record...

revolutionary8
07-01-2008, 09:28 PM
We should chase him down the street and throw snowballs at him. Oh wait...

Break out the feathers and honey.
forget all that - is it time for pitchforks and torches? Pretty Please? :D

asgardshill
07-01-2008, 09:29 PM
We should chase him down the street and throw snowballs at him. Oh wait...

Just make sure he doesn't have a female companion to hide behind this time.

revolutionary8
07-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Just make sure he doesn't have a female companion to hide behind this time.
companion? Try bodyguard. lol.

hypnagogue
07-02-2008, 03:22 AM
I like the Southern Avenger more and more.