PDA

View Full Version : ILLINOIS Patriots, URGENT! please keep bumped!

bias2112
07-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Today is July 1, counting today we have only 4 days left to sign up for the contracted BUS TRIP to Ron Paul's Campaign For Liberty rally in St. Paul, Minnesota.

At the present time after signing up another person this morning from Chicago, we have 13 people and that is counting one who hasn't actually told me he is able to go for sure.

Once again, I must remind you that if we don't have 35 by July 4th, we will not be contracting the bus. Everyone will have to find another way to go.

If any of you know of anyone who wants to go PLEASE have them contact me as soon as possible. I won't be taking sign ups past July 4th. We have to let the bus line know for sure if we are going to contract them for this trip and the money would have to be in by July 31 at the latest. If we get 35 to go, it would cost us slightly less than $100 per person.

We will be leaving late on Sept. 1 and returning very early on Sept. 3. We will be sleeping on the bus going and returning home. At the present time, we would have 2 pickups, one in Decatur,IL and one in Bloomington, IL.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of history in the making. Come with us and be a part of it, your children and grandchildren will be so glad you cared enough to do what you could to make freedom available to them and to future generations down the road.

We are running out of time folks, don't miss out on this opportunity.

Libertylover,
Nancy Cummins 217-877-1513 we2rready@aol.com

CzargwaR
07-02-2008, 12:25 AM
do you know if there's something similar organized from Chicago area?

bias2112
07-02-2008, 01:39 AM
I havent heard of anything from Chicago. (thats where I am) I was going to jump on greyhound or drive down to bloomington to grab the bus (need a ride?).

roshie
07-02-2008, 01:42 AM
Ack ack ack. I told myself to go but found that I have too many conflicting schedules as well as business to go.

Really sorry guys, I'll ask some of the Ron Paul precinct captains I canvassed with

bias2112
07-03-2008, 01:22 AM
last chance...