PDA

View Full Version : You've got to see this!

hopeforamerica
07-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Phoenix Revolution continues......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSu39YIRlU

Crickett
07-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Phoenix Revolution continues......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSu39YIRlU
Nice. It is happening in AR, too. Hope they take it seriously, as this can be a lot of work. I drove about 100 miles round trip and Marion Berry's office is VERY hard to find...

speciallyblend
07-01-2008, 04:38 PM
bump

AJ Antimony
07-01-2008, 05:07 PM
In my opinion, this entire project while well intentioned and planned, is bullshit.

If you have a problem with your elected representatives, then you stop re-electing them. Period. End of story. To help us with this, the founders gave House members 2 year terms. Thus, every 2 years we the people have the opportunity to get rid of the trash we elected.

If Americans keep re-electing their representatives by a large margin, the same elected officials aren't going to give a shit about a redress of grievances.

hopeforamerica
07-01-2008, 06:19 PM
In my opinion, this entire project while well intentioned and planned, is bullshit.

If you have a problem with your elected representatives, then you stop re-electing them. Period. End of story. To help us with this, the founders gave House members 2 year terms. Thus, every 2 years we the people have the opportunity to get rid of the trash we elected.

If Americans keep re-electing their representatives by a large margin, the same elected officials aren't going to give a shit about a redress of grievances.

Lovely, I love sitting behind a computer and not doing anything.

You know we don't have control over how the rest of the masses votes, but we do have the responsibility to hold elected official accountable. I think this project is beautiful. This type of activity will help educate more people, and maybe they'll start voting smarter.

AJ Antimony
07-01-2008, 06:54 PM
This type of activity will help educate more people, and maybe they'll start voting smarter.

Who is it educating? I pay attention to these liberty battles and even I didn't know they were handing them out on June 30th.

The only people who knew about this were people already fighting for liberty. This type of project did nothing to educate the masses because they had no idea it was going on.

A solid concept? Yes. Education for the masses? Not even close.

hopeforamerica
07-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Really? My meetup group just got an education watching the videos. Seeing what can and should be done. Knowing that it is important to hold our elected officials accountable. Not everyone knows how to do that kind of thing. Now they've seen it in action, thanks to youtube and 3 guys that just won't quit.