PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want ALL ACCESS passes?

ronpaulhawaii
07-01-2008, 03:46 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/staff.png

:D

We need a dozen or so volunteers to help out, mainly VIP handling and driving around picking up things... (we supply the vehicle, you just need a license)

1. Drivers/errand runners on Thurs/Friday/Sat:

a. Need 30 cases of water/and buckets to hold ice and bottles- Walmart? (can be done Thurs.)
b. Food run: deli, fruit or pizza
c. Pick up of table and chairs in MD. (by airport) (Fri)
d. Pick up of speakers from airports (Fri - Sat)
e. Driving speakers to and from Hotel HQ - (2 min. away)
f. Transport of water, etc. to rally (Sat)

2. Assistance with Book Signing Event:

a. Need help with set-up (Saturday morning)
b. Need volunteers to man the table for the authors (Sat 6-9)
c. Need help managing the lines of people (depends on numbers)
Also, I'm sure Ernie Hancock would appreciate a few patriots to help paint the town :D - http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Join-the-Ron-Paul-Revolution.htm

And I just found out my brother from another mother "Ed from Phoenix" is going to be a marshal, the man is a hardcore patriot, and a lot of fun, you can join their crew here - http://www.revolutionmarch.com/logistics/

Phoenix rocks :D

Nikki, Matt, and Kat are already signed up for the passes, there are a limited number, so if you can help out, please PM, or email me at:

graphics@revolutionmarch.com

Thanks

:)

berrybunches
07-01-2008, 04:49 PM
I can help. I will be in town all day Friday and Saturday. Just pm me with any information you will need.

Nirvikalpa
07-01-2008, 04:52 PM

I'm up for anything - but if someone could drive... since I've never been to DC and such... and er, I'm used to sucky NJ driving.

:D I'd also help put up signs and stuff. Whatever you need me for, you know I'm there Mike :)

ronpaulhawaii
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
I can help. I will be in town all day Friday and Saturday.

:cool:

Thank You

(Also, for your contribution to the $20.08 thread :))

Could you please PM, or email me, an email address that I can pass on to Deb?

People like yourself give me more hope for America...

:D

SnappleLlama
07-01-2008, 05:41 PM
I wish I could do this, but I'm going with a friend who only wants to be there for one day (Saturday). :(

ronpaulhawaii
07-01-2008, 05:42 PM

I'm up for anything - but if someone could drive... since I've never been to DC and such... and er, I'm used to sucky NJ driving.

:D I'd also help put up signs and stuff. Whatever you need me for, you know I'm there Mike :)

You da bestses :D

You're gonna like Kat from Phoenix. Their MU absolutely ROCKS!!!

Thanks again :)

Matt Collins
07-01-2008, 05:48 PM
We need a dozen or so volunteers to help out, mainly VIP handling and driving around picking up things... (we supply the vehicle, you just need a license)Pay my expenses and I'll be glad to work for free!

ronpaulhawaii
07-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Pay my expenses and I'll be glad to work for free!

lol - I already gave at the office (that I work for free at;))...

C'mon Matt, you know how these things work. It'll be fun...

Matt Collins
07-01-2008, 06:37 PM
C'mon Matt, you know how these things work. It'll be fun...I don't have much work lined up presently (I'm self employed). And I don't think that I can do anyone any good if I am on welfare because I spent a few hundred dollars to attend a rally.

prlgrl
07-01-2008, 09:18 PM
I can help.... Just emailed you...

ladyjade3
07-01-2008, 09:26 PM
I could pick people up from the airport and be a chauffeur...

brandon
07-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I can help all day Saturday and Sunday with whatever is needed. I have a nice convertible that I can use to transport the VIP's in. ;)

Matt Collins
07-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Post removed by Matt

ronpaulhawaii
07-01-2008, 09:58 PM
I could pick people up from the airport and be a chauffeur...

Thanks LJ3 :)

I can help all day Saturday and Sunday with whatever is needed. I have a nice convertible that I can use to transport the VIP's in. ;)

RP supporters are the best :D Please PM or email a contact email addy that I can forward to Deb.

I'd love for you to pick me up :D

wise ass :D (and I'm bummed to hear you might not make it, hopefully you'll book a long run before hand and be able to attend)

Primbs
07-01-2008, 10:09 PM
This will be the best atmosphere ever. You will be in shadow of the Capitol Dome with a great view of the monuments and the mall in Washington D.C.

ronpaulhawaii
07-02-2008, 08:14 AM
This will be the best atmosphere ever. You will be in shadow of the Capitol Dome with a great view of the monuments and the mall in Washington D.C.

+1