PDA

View Full Version : A Visitor from the Past

Frealism
07-01-2008, 12:32 PM
This poem shook me to the core. I just thought I would share it with those of you who love our republic. It is worth watching the whole thing it's only 3 minutes and forty seconds long, turn it up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=abBVoeD5ZCs

Frealism
07-01-2008, 03:13 PM
49 looks and not a single response......:confused: are you guys not down with liberty?

withallmyheart
07-01-2008, 06:10 PM
A great and telling poem that is choreographed beautifully.

RSLudlum
07-01-2008, 06:21 PM
49 looks and not a single response......:confused: are you guys not down with liberty?

We still believe in the freedom not to reply :p

ronpaulhawaii
07-01-2008, 06:25 PM
:cool:

and welcome...

asgardshill
07-01-2008, 06:31 PM

Yup, you found us out. We're all fascist-statists counting our ill-gotten oil revenues while genuflecting to our personal George W. Bush statues. I'm personally working on a CAD program to make pepper balls hurt more when used for riot control while waiting for my jackboots to dry after the layer of polish I put on them a few minutes ago. :rolleyes:

Frealism
07-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Ya know, you guys are jerks. I post stuff all the time here and all I ever get as a reply when you guys actually bother to reply is sarcasm and attitude. It's like you guys are RP elitists and I am not Ron Paulish enough for you. I think our cause would do a bit better if you guys were more friendly towards people, I almost feel unwelcome here and I'll bet many newcomers get the same feeling.

We are all on the same side, we should be helping to expand eacho thers knowledge and uniting to spread our message, not insulting and replying sarcastically to everything.

(Awaiting insults and sarcasm)

Danke
07-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Ya know, you guys are jerks. I post stuff all the time here and all I ever get as a reply when you guys actually bother to reply is sarcasm and attitude. It's like you guys are RP elitists and I am not Ron Paulish enough for you. I think our cause would do a bit better if you guys were more friendly towards people, I almost feel unwelcome here and I'll bet many newcomers get the same feeling.

We are all on the same side, we should be helping to expand eacho thers knowledge and uniting to spread our message, not insulting and replying sarcastically to everything.

(Awaiting insults and sarcasm)

Less than 3 hour after your post? What do you want?

And after this: "...are you guys not down with liberty?" What do you expect?

LibertyEagle
07-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Frealism,

It's ok and all, but this thread of yours seems like about the 5th time I have seen this poem posted, in just about as many days. That may be the reason why some people are not commenting.

I wonder what brought on the flurry of posting this poem. Anyone know?

Frealism
07-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Frealism,

It's ok and all, but this thread of yours seems like about the 5th time I have seen this poem posted, in just about as many days. That may be the reason why some people are not commenting.

I wonder what brought on the flurry of posting this poem. Anyone know?

I first heard it on WTPRN.

Frealism
07-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Less than 3 hour after your post? What do you want?

And after this: "...are you guys not down with liberty?" What do you expect?

I expect to either be ignored or treated with common curtsy, that is all. We all believe and are fighting for the same things but I receive no help or support from any of you, no spreading of ideas or positive comments, just sarcasm and attitude in every thread.

I was not referencing just this post, it seems every time I post around here I am met with this kind of attitude and condescension. If you guys had seen it before then you could have just said that. The sarcasm will drive away newcomers and those who have a thinner skin then I. We need every individual that we can get and the attitude of the majority of the people on this site do not help that.

I am not the RP forum elite like you guys. I am part of the bulk of his supporters though, I do my own thing to support Paul, I passed out over 300 slim jims in my local area, wore his hat everyday and have two yard signs. I am what the majority of our numbers is like, the fact that you treat people that don't keep up with the goings on here at the RPforums like they are not Ron Paulish enough is not going to help our cause.

Sarcasm, attitude and condescension don't seem to fit into "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship" if you ask me. You all need to consider that if we are going to continue to grow.

James Madison
07-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Good video. Although did anyone notice the 'Baba O'Reily' bass line?