PDA

View Full Version : Sign up for Advokit NOW! I DID!

MicroBalrog
08-27-2007, 08:07 PM
I signed up for the Advokit software and started calling TX delegates. I've reached only one lady so far (most were away). She was very nice, listened to all my points about how Ron Paul is awesome for the Republicans, but she seems to side with Huckabee anyway.

But guys, if a person in Israel can pay the cost of international phonecall to support Ron, there's absolutely no excuse for you not to sign up!

C'mon, let's get those phones ringing! :D

quickmike
08-27-2007, 08:10 PM
I signed up for the Advokit software and started calling TX delegates. I've reached only one lady so far (most were away). She was very nice, listened to all my points about how Ron Paul is awesome for the Republicans, but she seems to side with Huckabee anyway.

But guys, if a person in Israel can pay the cost of international phonecall to support Ron, there's absolutely no excuse for you to sign up!

there's absolutely no excuse for me to sign up?...............okay, if you say so LOL

Just curious, What did the lady say she liked about Huckabee anyway?

MicroBalrog
08-27-2007, 08:19 PM
The argument was that she reallly likes Ron, but Huckabee can win because Huck is a governor and Ron is a Congressman.

I politely pointed out that Ron is advantgeous both because he energizes grassroots support like nobody else (and that is a big issue for the Repubs right now) and because, should he run, he will either draw all those peace votes away from Hillary or make a lot of anti-war people stay home. Further, I pointed out that Ron will be beneficial for he RP in the long term because he will bring a lot of young peole into the party, unlike any other candidate.

After which I said "I likely didn't convince you, but thank you very much for you time."

She was very polite throughout and I don't think she was any kind of put off by me, I think she enjoyed the conversation.

chrisholley
08-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey, I plan to install advokit do you know any good newbie manuals?? How do I get a voter list for My State to load into it. Man someone needs to make some documentation for newbs.

LibertyEagle
08-27-2007, 09:38 PM

But guys, if a person in Israel can pay the cost of international phonecall to support Ron, there's absolutely no excuse for you not to sign up!

That is very neat that you are helping out on this and it really is appreciated. Be sure and record that you made the call in Advokit, so that everyone knows the number has already been called. :)

MicroBalrog
08-27-2007, 09:39 PM
I did, as well as the 7-8 phones that didn't answer. I am aware of the problems with Advokit.