SnappleLlama
07-01-2008, 06:31 AM
Oh.....my.....God.....

acptulsa
07-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Write In Bush 2008!

Step two: Salute.

Step three: Flush.

Step four: Explain to our grandparents how we let the nation go to hell on our watch. Then tell our children.

Conza88
07-01-2008, 06:38 AM
I believe in property rights and all... but isn't it morally justifiable as a self-defence measure; to hack the site and change it? They're going to keep on taking my property. :mad:

acptulsa
07-01-2008, 06:45 AM
I believe in property rights and all... but isn't it morally justifiable as a self-defence measure; to hack the site and change it? They're going to keep on taking my property. :mad:

Why not take the high ground? Just claim it to be necessary for national security. Works for that idiot Chertoff.

T-K
07-01-2008, 07:15 AM
What about term limits

The important thing to understand about so-called "term limits" is that they are man's law, not God's Law. The God who parted the Red Sea is surely not worried about so-called "term limits". When you vote your faith you let Almighty God take care of the details.

Presidential term limits are not in the Bible. And they were not in our Constitution until added by an activist congress in 1951.

what:eek:

acptulsa
07-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Funny, I could have sworn that the only term limit Roosevelt ran into was God's own.

SnappleLlama
07-01-2008, 07:20 AM
fundamentalists hold us back technologically, too. I mean, computers weren't in the Bible, either, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to overclock my processor.

DeadtoSin
07-01-2008, 07:25 AM
fundamentalists hold us back technologically, too. I mean, computers weren't in the Bible, either, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to overclock my processor.

I hate it when people use the word fundamentalist.

Fundamentalism is a strict adherance to a set of morals or principles. There is nothing wrong with being a fundamentalist in Christianity. We are all fundamentalists here. We all strictly adhere to the principles of freedom and liberty, and that makes us fundamentalists.

If anything, I'm one of the guys waiting on the next new thing, so lets not do this "lol Christians hold us back" thing please.

Danke
07-01-2008, 07:28 AM
Write in Cheney, and Bush can be his VP.

SnappleLlama
07-01-2008, 07:28 AM
I hate it when people use the word fundamentalist.

Fundamentalism is a strict adherance to a set of morals or principles. There is nothing wrong with being a fundamentalist in Christianity. We are all fundamentalists here. We all strictly adhere to the principles of freedom and liberty, and that makes us fundamentalists.

If anything, I'm one of the guys waiting on the next new thing, so lets not do this "lol Christians hold us back" thing please.

Okay, fundamentalist Christians, then. Or whatever you call those people who adhere strictly to whatever the Bible tells them. I apologize if I'm using the incorrect term, but that's what we always called them in Catholic school. ;)

No problem with people who believe these things, but I do have a problem if they're trying to tell me that term limits aren't in the Bible, so therefore Bush can be elected again.

DeadtoSin
07-01-2008, 07:32 AM
Oh that's ok I just wanted to nitpick I was in a crappy mood this morning. Sorry. :D

SnappleLlama
07-01-2008, 07:33 AM
Oh that's ok I just wanted to nitpick I was in a crappy mood this morning. Sorry. :D

No prob!! I was just trying to be funny...I didn't mean to offend anybody! :D

Conza88
07-01-2008, 08:05 AM

Islamic fundamentalists.

richardfortherepublic
07-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Wow I actually want the bumper sticker 'third term is a charm'.

That site is extremely creepy, and thank God it will never happen.

acptulsa
07-01-2008, 11:29 AM
...and thank God it will never happen.

x2+lol!

micahnelson
07-01-2008, 11:29 AM
I think its a troll. I think it might be the greatest troll in the history of the internet.

revolutionman
07-01-2008, 11:34 AM
its not fundementalists, theres no fancy word for these people, just delusional idiots. Well I guess they could be called theocrats, since they claim he is Gods candidate that Christians should vote with their faith.

acptulsa
07-01-2008, 11:48 AM
theres no fancy word for these people...

Oh, I think there is. Then, they helped loose a monster upon Creation. Now they are in serious denial.

"I meant to do that! There's a method to my madness! Just wait and see!"

HOLLYWOOD
07-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Okay Bush Supporters, Neocons, Zionists, Elitist, Corporations, Wealth, Greed, Warmongers, Lobbyists...

Act within the Next 2 HOURS and Receive this Personally Bush Autographed New American Flag for the "3's a Charm Dictatorship!"

http://baltimorechronicle.com/bushaut3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/NEW_Flag_of_the_United_States_of_Am.gif

berrybunches
07-01-2008, 01:36 PM
I think the site is a joke. The fact that they are not monitoring comments gives it away to me.
But it IS pretty funny and I will be sharing it with others. Thanks for the laugh.

steph3n
07-01-2008, 02:07 PM
really from what I have seen, 99% of the old line GOP would be voting for Bush again if they could....sad state our country is in!

Fox McCloud
07-01-2008, 02:18 PM
I don't really think a write-in is necessary, I have a bad feeling it'll happen anyway. :(

countrykidz4freedom
07-01-2008, 02:49 PM
As ridiculous as this seems, I actually have heard a few folk touting praises for him. I am always amazed at the ignorance of folk who refuse to open their eyes.

micahnelson
07-01-2008, 02:50 PM
If your alternative is McCain... it kind of makes sense.

Hook
07-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Okay Bush Supporters, Neocons, Zionists, Elitist, Corporations, Wealth, Greed, Warmongers, Lobbyists...

Act within the Next 2 HOURS and Receive this Personally Bush Autographed New American Flag for the "3's a Charm Dictatorship!"

http://baltimorechronicle.com/bushaut3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/NEW_Flag_of_the_United_States_of_Am.gif
EDIT: Nevermind.

jbuttell
07-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Would Huckabee approve of this? ;P

Nirvikalpa
07-01-2008, 09:01 PM
It’s pretty obvious to us now, after reading some of the comments posted to our first blog entry, that some folks do not share our high opinion of our Commander in Chief. Although we have the power (as does any blog owner) to block* individual comments, we have decided to take the high road, and respect the opinions of all, even those who consider the greatest president of all time to be a “shaven ape” <–actual quote from a reader comment yesterday.

But we must confess to an ulterior motive. We true believers can actually benefit from the help of the disbelievers to achieve our goal of four more years of George W. Bush.

Here’s how. These disrespecters do not believe that God (and the US Supreme Court) can easily handle the problem of “term limits”, and they do not believe there is enough support to give George W. Bush the popular vote majority through a write-in campaign. As one emailer told me yesterday, the disrespecters think that by encouraging voters to write in Bush they will “splinter” the Religious Right vote. So they are eager to encourage us believers to write in Bush. But regardless of their impure motivation, THEY WILL WORK TO HELP US ACHIEVE OUR GOAL!

I laughed really loud. :D

TC95
07-01-2008, 09:41 PM
That site is extremely creepy, and thank God it will never happen.

You hope.

http://www.majorityleader.gov/media/press.cfm?pressReleaseID=1028

BuddyRey
07-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Funny, I could have sworn that the only term limit Roosevelt ran into was God's own.

I can't believe you went there! :D

Seriously, please somebody tell me this is a spoof site, like the good ol' John McCain forums.

TC95
07-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Seriously, please somebody tell me this is a spoof site, like the good ol' John McCain forums.

My guess is that the site is run by an Obama supporter having a good laugh making money off the Bush worshipers while increasing Obama's chances of winning by taking votes away from McCain.

Andrew-Austin
07-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Stupid joke site from a guy who wants a good laugh, and to make a few bucks off of bumper stickers?

rational thinker
07-02-2008, 04:34 PM
bump