PDA

View Full Version : Where is gunnyfreedom and what have you done to him??

rancher89
06-30-2008, 05:35 PM
I miss his posts and have been really looking forward to his next installments on living in the PAW

we love you man!

amy31416
06-30-2008, 06:31 PM
He needs to report back and help fill out this subforum.

P.S. The reptilians have him and delivered him to the jooz!

MsDoodahs
06-30-2008, 06:32 PM

:eek:

acptulsa
07-01-2008, 06:29 AM
Caught him checking in right after the North Carolina convention, if I remember right. He was quite busy with what would shortly become the Campaign for Liberty and with life in general. He did promise to check in before too long.

rancher89
07-01-2008, 10:15 AM
I know, shortly after the convention, he was in Charlotte and dropped in a couple of times and then "poof" no more.....I'm sure he's ok, just busy, or his mom would have let me know what was up. :D

Allen72289
07-01-2008, 10:00 PM
He needs to report back and help fill out this subforum.

lololol. Ever see that south park episode where they claimed jews were aliens and we we're race experiments? the reptilian conspiracy basically.

Gunny is a great asset to the movement. I met him on new year's of 07

Gunny for NC governor. :cool:

GunnyFreedom
07-02-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm here, busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger, but I haven't left. I have some 3-4 more installments of the PAW thread to attend to shortly. Governor??!?!? Now that's a scary thought. Way back before RP when I could never have conceived of becoming 'political' in any way, I had a boss who used to call me 'Senator' all the time. I told him he was nuts. I wouldn't mind unseating Bob Etheridge though....

Oh, and Rancher89, for the record, is probably in the top 1% nationally for quality of coffee.

more soon, just as soon as I can.

acptulsa
07-02-2008, 06:27 AM
Nice to hear from you, Gunny. Please keep up the good work.

Now if we could just find out if soapmistress is homeless or not... Enquiring minds want to know!

sluggo
07-02-2008, 07:10 AM
I'm here, busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger, but I haven't left. I have some 3-4 more installments of the PAW thread to attend to shortly. Governor??!?!? Now that's a scary thought. Way back before RP when I could never have conceived of becoming 'political' in any way, I had a boss who used to call me 'Senator' all the time. I told him he was nuts. I wouldn't mind unseating Bob Etheridge though....

Oh, and Rancher89, for the record, is probably in the top 1% nationally for quality of coffee.

If you run against Etheridge, I will do everything possible to help your campaign and so will many friends and family.

rancher89
07-02-2008, 11:44 AM
I will too, we'll get jacked up on coffee and go canvassing!! Woot!! Go Gunny!!

I'm wondering about soapmistress also, hope she's ok........

acptulsa
07-02-2008, 11:46 AM
I'm wondering about soapmistress also, hope she's ok........

She did pop up to say she had survived the fire, so I'm sure she is. Nonetheless, that doesn't guarantee that all is well...

amy31416
07-02-2008, 11:51 AM
She did pop up to say she had survived the fire, so I'm sure she is. Nonetheless, that doesn't guarantee that all is well...

She's another one who could add all kinds of great info to this subforum, hope she comes back soon and all is well.

Allen72289
07-04-2008, 05:55 PM

Why not? You're more qualified than any of the nescient pawns running.

Run for office in the future, you would win. :cool:

Roxi
07-04-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm here, busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger,

gunny you are seriously my favorite person right now