PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Dieseler
06-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Or does it seem that liberty is being intentionally attacked on so many fronts that it is absolutely impossible to keep up with all of the battles?
It seems as if the assault has been intensified incrementally by the day and week as time goes by to the point that its impossible to keep up with even the simplest individual battles on an even rudimentary scale.

Sarge
06-30-2008, 05:11 PM
I have been wondering the same thing. I think they are waking up that the public is waking up, and they are trying to ram everything they can in under disguise where possible.

ie, the credit charge reporting neatly buried so most are not aware what is coming down the pike. No more open debate where the public can see how much slime is being put upon the populace.

It is getting impossible to keep up with what they are trying to pull, and have much if anytime to organize support against their agenda.

I hope they get their just rewards in due time.

HOLLYWOOD
06-30-2008, 05:29 PM
This is how they do it!

Cluster 10 bills and amendments into Pile of Crap...

Call it Funding for Veterans Health and Educations plus supplement Unemployment to help the country!

The other 8 item are hidden and a PILE of CRAP against the People, more Government Tracking, Spying, - CONTROL.

This country's government is NO BETTER than the Scummiest/Slimey 3rd World Regimes.

Founding Fuathers were right... we put forth the LAWS to protest the people from GOVERNMENT... 230 years for GOVERNMENT, WEALTH, and SPECIAL INTEREST to DESTROY IT ALL!