PDA

View Full Version : My Election Prediction:

Matt Collins
06-30-2008, 12:24 PM
If McCain wins it'll only be because he will have taken either Michigan, Penn, or Ohio. He'll probably win by 2-5 electoral votes or so, but he'll probably lose the popular vote.

One thing that could keep McCain from winning would be Bob Barr the Libertarian nominee detracting enough votes from him in Georgia to tip the state in favor of Obama thus giving Obama the magic number of electoral votes.

pcosmar
06-30-2008, 01:39 PM
I don't think so, but I would guess everybody is making predictions.
I don't believe that McCain has any chance. Never did, and that is why he was pushed to the front despite having little money, no supporters and a general dislike by most Republicans.
He is the designated loser.
The Democrat side has been just as much a circus. Entertainment for the masses.
Obama was the pick from the beginning, and the rest was just show.
I believe he is being set up to be eliminated, which will cause unrest/riots, and give an excuse for martial law and the elimination of the Constitution.
The patsy will likely be some skinhead that has neither the intelligence nor means to pull off something like this, but that won't matter. The show will go on.

I would like to think this country could get past racial issues, but the reality is, we have not.
It will be used to usher in the New World Order.

James Madison
06-30-2008, 05:19 PM
I would like to think this country could get past racial issues, but the reality is, we have not.
It will be used to usher in the New World Order.

This country can get past racial issues and would have had the NWO not been manipulating the racial climate in America. Look at the pandering of politicians to groups like La Raza or agents like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, the assassination of MLK most likely by the CIA...what do you expect? They want us fighting amongst ourselves instead of fighting the NWO, our common enemy.

HOLLYWOOD
06-30-2008, 05:23 PM
If McCain wins it'll only be because he will have taken either Michigan, Penn, or Ohio. He'll probably win by 2-5 electoral votes or so, but he'll probably lose the popular vote.

One thing that could keep McCain from winning would be Bob Barr the Libertarian nominee detracting enough votes from him in Georgia to tip the state in favor of Obama thus giving Obama the magic number of electoral votes.

McCain WINS because NEOCONS are passing legislation voiding any physical counting of Ballots/votes.

McCain and Diebold: A MATCH MADE in ZIONIST HEAVEN!

LibertyEagle
06-30-2008, 05:24 PM
they want us fighting amongst ourselves instead of fighting the nwo, our common enemy.

qft

Ozwest
06-30-2008, 05:27 PM

You would say that.

I remember... You have always been a staunch Republican.

PS You were right about the Blimp. Hehe

Matt Collins
06-30-2008, 06:17 PM
I remember... You have always been a staunch Republican.Err... not exactly. In fact I became a member of the LP until about a year ago when RP started gaining prominence. Now I am a member of the GOP again so that I can exert influence and work to change it. Presently the LP is not viable.

You were right about the BlimpI usually am. Those hundreds of thousands of dollars could've been better spent on strategic advertising however in hopes to gain more delegates.

Ozwest
06-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Err... not exactly. In fact I became a member of the LP until about a year ago when RP started gaining prominence. Now I am a member of the GOP again so that I can exert influence and work to change it. Presently the LP is not viable.

I usually am. Those hundreds of thousands of dollars could've been better spent on strategic advertising however in hopes to gain more delegates.

So be it.