PDA

View Full Version : does romney like being laughed at?

Roxi
08-27-2007, 05:45 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/27/navarrette/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Johnnybags
08-27-2007, 05:51 PM
some ingenius attack ads on him, whether by press or thru the net with videos. I know this forum could work one up and have it distributed thru the net in 24hrs. If its clever enough the MSM will eventually pick up on it.

Cowlesy
08-27-2007, 05:57 PM
At some point people need to wake up and realize Romney is unbelievably disingenous about, well...everything.

Wyurm
08-27-2007, 06:32 PM
The saying "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" comes to mind. Hes going to keep attacking people while ignoring the fact that as a national candidate, his life is open to observation. Having seen him in person I can swear that he's a pompus ass. Also, hes obsessed with golf carts. I'm unsure of what importance this could have but he seems to really love golf carts.

Cowlesy
08-27-2007, 06:33 PM
The saying "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" comes to mind. Hes going to keep attacking people while ignoring the fact that as a national candidate, his life is open to observation. Having seen him in person I can swear that he's a pompus ass. Also, hes obsessed with golf carts. I'm unsure of what importance this could have but he seems to really love golf carts.

Yeah we're boned on the golf cart manufacturer vote.