PDA

View Full Version : ello? ello? anyone out there??? WE CAN WIN AND WE WILL WIN!!!!please read and GET IT!

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Do people understand the fight is never over until you win, we spent 1-2 yrs and more for some,promoting our message. WE ALL KNOW THE MESSAGE SELLS.
We have thrown the message out to anyone and everyone!! NOW WE HAVE 3 MONTHS TO WAKE THE GOP UP OR KICK THEM TO THE CURB, RON PAUL SAID IT WAS UP TO US, IF YOU WANT RON PAUL TO BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE, then you/me have 3 months to educate the republican delegates(many do not like mccain) WE HAVE 3 MONTHS TO OPEN THEIR EYES,now let's open them, by the time the convention rolls around they will be begging for Ron Paul ,or we can watch the gop march off the cliff.
We just need to get the people educated and we HAVE A DELEGATE LIST ,99.9 percent of america no longer counts, WE HAVE SELECT DELEGATES WE CAN EDUCATE AND OPEN THEIR EYES,if they choose to ignore so be it. THEN WE CONTINUE THE FIGHT IN THE GOP or CREATE A NEW BRAND THAT GOES ACROSS PARTY LINES, CFL www.campaignforliberty.com WE KNOW THE MESSAGE SELLS, it's the republican brand name that isn't worth the crap you put in your garden!!!:eek:

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 09:17 PM
bump for all those that have given up and want to quit and give up and never try, hopefully someone else will grab the torch for the ones that froze on the river and died fighting for liberty(sarcasm for those ron paul supporters just incase you fought in valley forge), i guess they couldnt give up with frozen feet,but the rest can so which are we?? the ones giving up or the ones fighting??
I PERFER TO BE FIGHTING

garrettwombat
06-30-2008, 09:43 PM
who are you and why arnt you apathetic like the rest of us that left here?

AJ Antimony
06-30-2008, 10:06 PM
The more I learn about the shit economy that's still on its way, the more relaxed I am that Ron Paul will not be President.

Obama will win this one and McCain will get annihilated. The thing is though, because of the terrible economy coming up, Obama will be the electorate's scapegoat and won't see a second term.

When 2012 comes and the country will be unfortunately seeking a Republican president, we have to make sure they don't take another neocon.

Your dedication is admirable, but educating the stubborn masses will take much longer than the next 4-5 months. Support local RP candidates and in no time we will have a voice.

Remember, Barry Goldwater was obliterated in the 1964 election but his conservatism woke up many Americans leading to Reagan's victory in 1980. That took 24 years but with our passion, we can get it done much sooner.

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 10:18 PM
The more I learn about the shit economy that's still on its way, the more relaxed I am that Ron Paul will not be President.

Obama will win this one and McCain will get annihilated. The thing is though, because of the terrible economy coming up, Obama will be the electorate's scapegoat and won't see a second term.

When 2012 comes and the country will be unfortunately seeking a Republican president, we have to make sure they don't take another neocon.

Your dedication is admirable, but educating the stubborn masses will take much longer than the next 4-5 months. Support local RP candidates and in no time we will have a voice.

Remember, Barry Goldwater was obliterated in the 1964 election but his conservatism woke up many Americans leading to Reagan's victory in 1980. That took 24 years but with our passion, we can get it done much sooner.

i hope so,but right now i feel like im stuck in a septic tank(republican party),eventually i want to wash the crap off me.

fr33domfightr
06-30-2008, 11:05 PM
The GOP leadership is beyond repair. TPTB have shown us they want to lead from the top down, it's their way, or the highway.

I know RP wants to fix the GOP, but accomplishing this may be near impossible. This could only happen if people in the party were willing to discuss ideas openly and listen to each other. When was the last time anyone in the GOP (that you're aware of) just sat down and discussed the GOP platform and current events with those at the local level??

The party needs to include every citizen, on every street, in every county, in every state. Lofty goals, I know, but they don't even care!!!

I anticipate the GOP will go down the toilet. Those still in power in the GOP will still be holding on to whatever it is they think they're holding onto. They will be thoroughly marginalized.

When this happens there will be a power vacuum. At that time, another party could step up to the plate to oppose the Democrats. This could be the Libertarian Party or Constitution Party. The media will be looking for speakers or anyone to offer opposing views. If people supporting the Libertarian message are around, they could get the exposure for the new opposition party to the Dems, but this time, they'll have a much better message than the now defunct Republican Party.

FF

AJ Antimony
06-30-2008, 11:42 PM
i hope so,but right now i feel like im stuck in a septic tank(republican party),eventually i want to wash the crap off me.

I don't think I'll ever test politics in the Republican party. I joined RP grassroots during "convention season," but my district barely had any RP people so I didn't make state.

Since then I've read nothing about Republicans other than their disgusting treatment of liberty minded and fairness minded fellow Republicans.

They don't deserve my political interest and youth. If I ever run for office it'll be as an independent. Yes that makes it harder but I love these kind of challenges.

speciallyblend
04-14-2010, 11:10 AM
blimpin