PDA

View Full Version : I think I know what we're doing wrong

Oyate
06-30-2008, 02:43 AM
All they want is "Change"but they don't want the truth. That's what Obama figured out. So all we have to do is lie to them. How's this for a campaign speech?

....ahem.....

The American people are feeling the pinch and we're going to come rub cream on that each and every night. We'll take your financial insecurities and CHANGE them into flowers and unicorns. That problem with your boss, we can CHANGE him into a sexy, subservient nymph. We can CHANGE your nightmares into sweet dreams. We can CHANGE your bratty children into the little darlings you wish you had. We can CHANGE a tire. We can CHANGE your channel. We can change into anything you, the constituent, want us to be.

But one thing that will never CHANGE baby, is that we love you. Yes, you. Not the person to your left, not the person to your right, just you and only you. Now we're gonna hafta act like we love the other people too but baby, you know all we want is their vote. You and us, we got something special. You put us in the White House, we're taking you with us. And you can have anything you want every day for the rest of your life.

There! How was that for a campaign speech? Obama won't know what hit him. See I've got the average American voter pinned and this is exactly what they want to hear.

Of course, Dr. Paul would never simply lie to gain power but if any Barr people are readying, have your man get in touch. I got some other ideas he'll like.

ewizacft
06-30-2008, 03:01 AM
The key is to use one word that gives people HOPE for some CHANGE. Don't tell them how you are going to do it. Leave those kind of details for someone else. Then you can laugh at their plan and look very smart.

Conza88
06-30-2008, 04:13 AM
All they want is "Change"but they don't want the truth. That's what Obama figured out. So all we have to do is lie to them.

Of course, Dr. Paul would never simply lie to gain power but if any Barr people are readying, have your man get in touch. I got some other ideas he'll like.

Oh my god... *sigh* It's as if you think this is some kind of revelation... And whats even more shocking, you credit Obama with "figuring it out".

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking... I mean, have you witnessed any other election in US history? Do you know the actual root or cause of the problems America is facing today? FFS.

I really am suprised if you some how hold the notion that trying to lie to the American people.. or masquerade as something different is going to get you more; air time?

Look; the only reason the bullshit works is because the media runs propaganda 24hrs a die, 7 days a week.

Lieing isn't going to do shit, unless you've in on it with the media & support the status quo... Even then, you ain't gonna do shit to solve the problem - you're going to be apart of it. You'd have sold out. And when you fail; because you will... the rest of your life, when you look in the mirror - you're going to see yourself for the way you were. Scum. And thats how you're going to feel.

So why not do what is right, what is just. Fight for liberty & truth. Keep your ideas to yourself. I for one don't want to hear them. And I know Ron Paul wouldn't either.

I Am Weasel
06-30-2008, 04:21 AM
Oh my god... *sigh* It's as if you think this is some kind of revelation... And whats even more shocking, you credit Obama with "figuring it out".
Look; the only reason the bullshit works is because the media runs propaganda 24hrs a die, 7 days a week.

Lieing isn't going to do shit, unless you've in on it with the media & support the status quo...

BINGO! reminds me of the CNN debates where afterwards there was a crowd of Ron Paul supporters standing outside all cheering on, and CNN said "yeah, there's a lot of Ron Paul supporters out here tonight, but we're going to report on the "MAINSTREAM CANDIDATES".

So... fuck Ron Paul, fuck democracy, fuck being honest with the public and reporting who the vast majority was really supporting, it's all about who we... the media endorse and want as president. WE! CNN decide who is "MAINSTREAM", WE decide who will be on the lips of everybody come election time, WE control everything you see, read, watch and learn in the papers daily, and it only takes literally 4 or 5 people who are in control of these organizations to put luvable shit stain Obama into the office of president. Personally, I think the Campaign for Liberty needs to attack the media as they are 1,000,000% behind the failed campaign of Ron Paul for president. CNN, Rupert Murdoch, you all have blood on your hands, and you WILL pay someday. Perhaps you'll be on the receiving end of the worlds wrath when we bomb Iran... I sure hope you are, damn neocons.

damnet, now I'm pissed... LOL, Goodnight.

Oyate
06-30-2008, 04:36 AM
Guys, it's a joke. You can't have really taken it serious could you?

revolutionman
06-30-2008, 04:50 AM
The only thing funny about revolution is the look of dispair on the faces of those in power, when the angy mob marches into their neighborhood.

Conza88
06-30-2008, 05:40 AM
BINGO! reminds me of the CNN debates where afterwards there was a crowd of Ron Paul supporters standing outside all cheering on, and CNN said "yeah, there's a lot of Ron Paul supporters out here tonight, but we're going to report on the "MAINSTREAM CANDIDATES".

So... fuck Ron Paul, fuck democracy, fuck being honest with the public and reporting who the vast majority was really supporting, it's all about who we... the media endorse and want as president. WE! CNN decide who is "MAINSTREAM", WE decide who will be on the lips of everybody come election time, WE control everything you see, read, watch and learn in the papers daily, and it only takes literally 4 or 5 people who are in control of these organizations to put luvable shit stain Obama into the office of president. Personally, I think the Campaign for Liberty needs to attack the media as they are 1,000,000% behind the failed campaign of Ron Paul for president. CNN, Rupert Murdoch, you all have blood on your hands, and you WILL pay someday. Perhaps you'll be on the receiving end of the worlds wrath when we bomb Iran... I sure hope you are, damn neocons.

damnet, now I'm pissed... LOL, Goodnight.

Is that some kind of bullshit attempt at satire? Because it f-cking fails regardless.

LibertyEagle
06-30-2008, 06:08 AM
Chill out, everyone. Everyone's on the same side here. :)

SnappleLlama
06-30-2008, 07:03 AM
I sense a great disturbance in the force... :(

Roxi
06-30-2008, 07:41 AM
GOOD GOD PEOPLE

slow down

take deep breaths

maybe a xanax

or... a glass of wine

the OP was being silly.... if it had been read in the way he intended some people might have found the humor in it.

but it seems like some of you are SERIOUSLY on the verge of mental breakdown

as a completely unqualified non degree holding medical unexpert here is my expert advice:

pick from the following list and do them every day for the next week

1. LOG OFF OF RON PAUL FORUMS
2. GET OUTSIDE IN THE FRESH AIR
3. EAT SOME ICE CREAM
4. MAKE SOME SUN TEA
5. TAKE THE DOG FOR A WALK
6. PLAY GOLF
7. GO FISHING
8. GO TO THE PARK
9. DRIVE AT LEAST ONE HOUR AWAY TO THE NEAREST OUTDOOR ATTRACTION
10. CATCH SOME BUTTERFLIES
11. PET A PUPPY
12. VOLUNTEER AT A HOMELESS SHELTER
13. LAY ON THE GRASS AND LOOK AT CLOUDS/STARS
14. CATCH LIGHTNING BUGS
15. SHOOT OFF SOME M-80's
16. HAND OUT SOME POCKET CONSTITUTIONS
17. FIND THE 100 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART LIST AND DO ONE OF THEM
18. FIND THE 100 THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR LIST AND DO ONE OF THEM
19. PLAY RING AROUND THE ROSIES.

you may pick one or several things from the list to do, try to do at least one a day though for the next week... THEN at the end of the week take a deep breath and log back in... if you feel negatively toward a poster then LOG BACK OFF AND TRY AGAIN

thanks

DR. Roxi :D

acptulsa
06-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Lying to the public:

It's been done.

It is proven to work during good times.

It can get you beheaded in hard times.

It isn't something we're dumb enough to switch to right now.

Conza88
06-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Lol.. Having re-read the Op's post... (The first time, I got so pissed after the first paragraph, I then skipped the middle blahhing - missing the bit about unicorns etc. :) and went straight into reply mode. Haha. :p So apologies for the hasty reply. I now realise it wasn't as serious as I first thought it was. :D

Truth Warrior
06-30-2008, 08:26 AM
"Official" NAU and NWO is "change" TOO! Watch for the overwhelming "mandate" from the "We the People" collective. :p

ALL of the people get the governments that only MOST of the people deserve!!! :rolleyes: :p

Carole
06-30-2008, 08:34 AM
And "...go shopping and travel this great land..."

Move along folks. Nothing happening here. :D

SnappleLlama
06-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Oyate is truly a clown...;)

Mini-Me
08-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Personally, I found Oyate's original post a pretty funny way to blow off steam and lament the attitude of the average voter. Sure, it's not going to stand up to rigorous scrutiny - of course lying only works because it's backed up by the 24/7 propaganda from the mainstream media - but it's still funny.

HOWEVER, in a roundabout way, Oyate actually does bring up something I've been pondering for a while...a crazy idea that would require someone to sacrifice their entire life living a lie and looking like a rat (and it's probably already too late for any of us posting here, since we could be "found out" pretty easily):
What if a "Ron Paul Republican" spent their entire life, from early college to the Presidency, deliberately striving for the Presidency by making themselves look like "just another Obama?" In order to convince the public you represent "hope for change," you need charisma and media backing. In order to obtain media backing, you need to show the powers that be that you are willing to uphold the status quo in exchange for nominal power and prestige. If a "secret agent of freedom" were actually able to pull this off, the chumps running the media would not be able to tell the difference between them and a genuine puppet. Odds are, this person would have to hold another public office beforehand, and here's where the truly questionable morality comes into play: To really have a shot at the Presidency, they'll first have to go along with "business as usual" policies in another office to "prove" their allegiances...and that's without any guarantees of being able to make up for it later. Still, if they actually made it to the Presidency, they'd finally be able to throw off the charade and tell it like it is.

This is no substitute for straightforward and honest people like Ron Paul working transparently, and it's something that the movement as a whole could never resort to...but it's a hell of a one-person backup plan. Then again, it would probably have to be a two-person backup plan - whoever did this would have to have another "sleeper cell revolutionary" friend to pick as Vice President, just to avoid assassination. ;)

Assuming our country lasts this long...could you imagine if thirty years from now, we're pulling for another Ron Paul Republican who gets his/her ass kicked by the Obama clone, and that clone actually turns out to be a friend in disguise? If nothing else, I'd certainly rather have someone like that elected than a real Obama clone.

Omphfullas Zamboni
08-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Personally, I found Oyate's original post a pretty funny way to blow off steam and lament the attitude of the average voter. Sure, it's not going to stand up to rigorous scrutiny - of course lying only works because it's backed up by the 24/7 propaganda from the mainstream media - but it's still funny.

HOWEVER, in a roundabout way, Oyate actually does bring up something I've been pondering for a while...a crazy idea that would require someone to sacrifice their entire life living a lie and looking like a rat (and it's probably already too late for any of us posting here, since we could be "found out" pretty easily):
What if a "Ron Paul Republican" spent their entire life, from early college to the Presidency, deliberately striving for the Presidency by making themselves look like "just another Obama?" In order to convince the public you represent "hope for change," you need charisma and media backing. In order to obtain media backing, you need to show the powers that be that you are willing to uphold the status quo in exchange for nominal power and prestige. If a "secret agent of freedom" were actually able to pull this off, the chumps running the media would not be able to tell the difference between them and a genuine puppet. Odds are, this person would have to hold another public office beforehand, and here's where the truly questionable morality comes into play: To really have a shot at the Presidency, they'll first have to go along with "business as usual" policies in another office to "prove" their allegiances...and that's without any guarantees of being able to make up for it later. Still, if they actually made it to the Presidency, they'd finally be able to throw off the charade and tell it like it is.

This is no substitute for straightforward and honest people like Ron Paul working transparently, and it's something that the movement as a whole could never resort to...but it's a hell of a one-person backup plan. Then again, it would probably have to be a two-person backup plan - whoever did this would have to have another "sleeper cell revolutionary" friend to pick as Vice President, just to avoid assassination. ;)

Assuming our country lasts this long...could you imagine if thirty years from now, we're pulling for another Ron Paul Republican who gets his/her ass kicked by the Obama clone, and that clone actually turns out to be a friend in disguise? If nothing else, I'd certainly rather have someone like that elected than a real Obama clone.

I like this post, mainly because it correlates well with a script for the movies.

"Coming to a theater near you, Leonardo DiCaprio stars in..."

Akus
08-02-2008, 04:29 PM
....but if any Barr people are readying, have your man get in touch. I got some other ideas he'll like.

If Bob Barr's campaign is not run by teenagers, he already knows all the tricks of the game and doesn't need my councel. If Bob Barr's campaign is run by teenagers, like Ron Paul's was, then my advice will fall on deaf idealistic "I know everything" ears and thus my councel is unnecessary as well.

Mini-Me
08-02-2008, 05:35 PM
I like this post, mainly because it correlates well with a script for the movies.

"Coming to a theater near you, Leonardo DiCaprio stars in..."

I did make sure to qualify my idea as "crazy." ;)

RonPaulwillWin
08-02-2008, 06:00 PM
If Obama becomes president he will increase hope and change by 23%

PlzPeopleWakeUp
08-02-2008, 07:12 PM
nt

James Madison
08-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Come on guys, he's upset; so am I. It's frustrating day in and day out to flip through the channels and watch CNN, Fox, and MSNBC pimp the two candidates they selected for the people. I suppose there's no better way to describe this country as an oligarchy, or perhaps more accurately a plutocracy. Still, I read the posts on this site and become even more upset. Just imagine if we could stop all the bickering in our movement. I think we'd be able to take this country back once and for all.

alaric
08-02-2008, 07:57 PM
All they want is "Change"but they don't want the truth. That's what Obama figured out. So all we have to do is lie to them. How's this for a campaign speech?

....ahem.....

The American people are feeling the pinch and we're going to come rub cream on that each and every night. We'll take your financial insecurities and CHANGE them into flowers and unicorns. That problem with your boss, we can CHANGE him into a sexy, subservient nymph. We can CHANGE your nightmares into sweet dreams. We can CHANGE your bratty children into the little darlings you wish you had. We can CHANGE a tire. We can CHANGE your channel. We can change into anything you, the constituent, want us to be.

But one thing that will never CHANGE baby, is that we love you. Yes, you. Not the person to your left, not the person to your right, just you and only you. Now we're gonna hafta act like we love the other people too but baby, you know all we want is their vote. You and us, we got something special. You put us in the White House, we're taking you with us. And you can have anything you want every day for the rest of your life.

There! How was that for a campaign speech? Obama won't know what hit him. See I've got the average American voter pinned and this is exactly what they want to hear.

basically, the problem is that the average voter is dumber than 5 bags of rocks. Also, votefraud and MSM bias are the real problems. Whoever falls for obamabullshit deserves what they get. My problem is that I get stuck with these assholes they elect.:mad:

Conza88
08-02-2008, 11:32 PM
If Obama becomes president he will increase hope and change by 23%

If Obama becomes president he will increase false hope by 23% and change by -23%