PDA

View Full Version : Why cant RP change the subject of a question to something HE wants to talk about?

Dave Wood
08-27-2007, 05:16 PM
That medved thing is another example.....I didnt think it went well and it will be thrown back at us later. Why cant the DOC every now and then just do what politicians do and CHANGE THE SUBJECT. These people have their agendas and they are perfectly clear, to destroy his chance of communicating with the American populace!!!

I love the man because he is bold and principled but to win the battle with these sharks he is going to have to start using a different tac.

When they ask him a question that is going to hurt his chances he needs to divert to one of his powerful topics. "How would you end the war in Iraq"? Thats a good question but you might also ask, If we werent involved in Iraq, would we have the economic crisis that is getting ready to hit the middle class like a hammer. We are spending ............. To answer your first question "just come home" we need you here much more than over there, just look at our border situation............

Is this crazy, bad? would it paint him in a bad light? I am getting frustrated because people are more willing to believe some dumbass on cnnfoxmsnbc then they are their own gut.

I apologize to all, I have dealt with some really flat out dumb f**ks today and they are still on my mind!!!!!:mad:

LibertyEagle
08-27-2007, 05:22 PM
No, I agree. But, he's going to do what he's going to do.

risiusj
08-27-2007, 05:25 PM
He's an honest, straight-shooter, and he will remain that way. If he starts dancing away from questions like every other candidate that would probably hurt him.

sickmint79
08-27-2007, 05:27 PM
ron paul is a politician that actually answers questions.

JPFromTally
08-27-2007, 05:30 PM
I have never seen a politician attacked the way RP is. The Ghoul and McCain are treated with kid gloves every where they are interviewed. The ass kissing to the Ghoul is sickening.

njandrewg
08-27-2007, 06:10 PM
I have never seen a politician attacked the way RP is. The Ghoul and McCain are treated with kid gloves every where they are interviewed. The ass kissing to the Ghoul is sickening.
because if you don't his daddy will give you a pair of cement shoes