PDA

View Full Version : Letters to Dr. Paul

revolutionman
06-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Letters to Dr. Paul is an idea for a book that popped into mind while i was showering (its where i do my best thinking).

The book would be a compelation of personal letters, written to Dr. Paul by supporters and members of the Revolution. Ideally, Dr. Paul would provide a brief preface, and then the rest of the book would be letters, written by real revolutionaries, people on this site and beyond if anyone expressed interest, to appear in the book. Your entry would be marked with whatever name, nickname or pseudonyme, and your state and hometown. So anyone included in the book would be credited, all of the proceeds would ideally go to some cause that we hold dearly, maybe the C4L, maybe the funds would be pooled to make official my other brainchild the think tank organization Constitutional Solutions for Modern Day Issues (CSMDI).

OR We can pick up a cheap piece of land and have annual summits, we'll camp out, and have speeches and entertainment. It could be like Bohemian Grove, except not evil. It'll be family oriented, no mock human sacrifice or nudity. We can have a clown or a magic act though. for the kids.

other things we could put the money toward would be a solid mix of 4H and Boy Scouts, for the kids. Things that teach practical skills and values to the future generations.

These things hopefully would serve as templates and spread to communities across the country, taking our ideals for the ride too.

What i would need from the community is some one who knows the first thing about publishing and getting published or getting some kinda agent, or is some kinda agent or publisher. I'd also need submissions for entries into the book. I'll start soliciting people in the forums and on myspace and beyond tomorrow.

SnappleLlama
06-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Are you a creative revolutionary? Please send your fiction or non-fiction writings inspired by the Ron Paul Revolution to the new grassroots project, Letters of the Revolution: http://www. myspace. com/lettersotrevolution

revolutionman
07-01-2008, 10:41 AM
the email addy is also a good way to go if you dont have a myspace account.

lettersotrevolution@live.com

i desided to change the name a bit in order to include a wider variety of material.

SnappleLlama
07-03-2008, 11:08 AM
BUMP for BLIMPS!

SnappleLlama
07-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Also, we are hoping to develop a non-MySpace website, to reach as many people as possible. Any web designers out there who are willing to help? (Please, please?)

SnappleLlama
07-28-2008, 06:34 AM
BUMP for liberty!

revolutionman
07-28-2008, 08:33 AM
yeah we're still workin on this folks.

rwbris18
09-18-2008, 07:09 AM
How about a second book... Letters to Congress.