PDA

View Full Version : Monsters of the Midday Ron Paul Insider

Quantumystic
08-27-2007, 05:11 PM
This is "in the works". I repeat, NOT a "done deal" YET.

One of the stars of the Monsters is a personal client, and considering being a part of a huge media event at "Presidency 4" in Florida for Ron Paul.

Considering that "Monsters of the Miday" is a nationally syndicated program, making this happen and getting this person's public endorsement could have a major impact.

I am working as hard, yet tactfully, as I can to make this happen. It's looking good.

Say some prayers for The Doctor and the campaign!

Revolution, baby!

UCFGavin
08-27-2007, 05:19 PM
I don't like the Monsters, but I'm pulling for you :)

Quantumystic
08-27-2007, 05:32 PM
I don't like the Monsters, but I'm pulling for you :)

hehe

I don't particularly care for some of the material on the program either. But it "sells" to its audience. Which is exactly some of the people we should be trying to reach out to.

And again... nationally syndicated.

Imagine parlaying this into a couple Ron Paul intrviews on the Monsters. Where they are on their "best behavior".

We could do some damage.

Duckman
08-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Imagine parlaying this into a couple Ron Paul intrviews on the Monsters. Where they are on their "best behavior".

We could do some damage.

I think this would be GREAT. The people who listen to that show are probably not likely to be politically active. We could get people interested maybe for the first time!!

UCFGavin
08-27-2007, 06:45 PM
hehe

I don't particularly care for some of the material on the program either. But it "sells" to its audience. Which is exactly some of the people we should be trying to reach out to.

And again... nationally syndicated.

We could do some damage.

its not that i don't like their "behavior". i'm just not a fan of the zoo style of radio. believe me, the behavior isn't a problem, i'm an opie and anthony pest ;)