PDA

View Full Version : What can a young teenage do for the Campaign for Liberty?

The_Orlonater
06-29-2008, 05:33 PM
I want to know, I'm also a musician too. I'm getting really obsessed with reading online, lol. I got to practice some more. ;) Anyway, in what time I do have, what can I do to help this campaign?

yongrel
06-29-2008, 05:34 PM
If you have some spare change, donate to BJ Lawson today. He's been endorsed by Ron Paul.
http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/

amy31416
06-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Educate yourself on the Constitution, then educate your history teacher on it.

The_Orlonater
06-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Educate yourself on the Constitution, then educate your history teacher on it.

:D

FireofLiberty
06-29-2008, 05:36 PM
I want to know, I'm also a musician too. I'm getting really obsessed with reading online, lol. I got to practice some more. ;) Anyway, in what time I do have, what can I do to help this campaign?

What about starting a blog? If you like to read online you could give other people things to read online...

The_Orlonater
06-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Sounds interesting.

Jeremy
06-29-2008, 05:38 PM
A lot... just hang around here and fill your mind with philosophy and stuff =)

i'm like a billion times smarter after joining RPF

The_Orlonater
06-29-2008, 05:39 PM
A lot... just hang around here and fill your mind with philosophy and stuff =)

i'm like a billion times smarter after joining RPF

I like hanging out here, fellow RP supporters made me smarter too.

nobody's_hero
06-29-2008, 05:43 PM
T-Shirts are relatively cheap to buy/make, and you can basically spread a message without having to say a word.

I made my own t-shirt for Ron Paul's campaign, and wearing it in public saved me a lot of time and wasted effort.

1) People who are blind to pure liberty saw the name "Ron Paul" on the T-Shirt, and avoided me at all cost because I was "one of those crazy people."

2) People who are genuinely looking for a way out of this two-party monstrosity of a government we have, saw the name "Ron Paul" and wanted to know why they'd never heard of him or the philosophy of liberty.

I find that the latter people are much easier to talk to.

Oyate
06-29-2008, 05:51 PM
A teenager? There's very little you CAN'T do. Wave signs, pass out flyers, copy educational DVDs and pass them out to everybody you know. Make a show your local public access cable channel with friends. Get into your local Ron Paul or CFL meetup groups. Debate your teachers. Join the debate club. Put together rides with your friends to area demonstrations. Read the Constitution and understand the first 10 amendments. Stand up for your rights and Youtube anytime they are violated. Always stand on what's right. Not what's convenient or expedient. Hold that line in your heart always.

SnappleLlama
06-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Dude...create some awesome music about sticking it to the man! Punk music. Liberation front!!!