PDA

View Full Version : I feel powerless

RideTheDirt
06-29-2008, 03:51 PM
I really don't know how we are going to save our great land. We are about to go to war with Iran and our economy so screwed it isn't even funny to watch the corrupt bastards squirm. With all this war talk I am positive there will be a meltdown of the economy very shortly. I have been looking into survival strategies but I have not secured any weapons due to financial issues and my family thinks "omygoshgunsRbad'(except my younger brother, who supports Ron Paul and Liberty). I hope that once SHTF Ron Paul supporters will step up to the plate and show everyone the way. Ideas for ways to lead the masses when we are all in a time of need? Personally I think we need to form a New Government; 1776 style.

I'm so glad I found Ron Paul and that so many Liberty minded people still exist. Thank you all!:D

OptionsTrader
06-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Make friends and build a plan to cooperate when things get bad.

SnappleLlama
06-29-2008, 03:55 PM
I suggest that everyone read the book How to Survive a Zombie Attack. With all of those Obamazombies trudging around wailing, "chaaaaaAAAAAnge...chaaaaaAAAAnge..." we should definitely be ready to take on anything.

Oh yes, and guns. We'll need lots and lots of guns.

james1844
06-29-2008, 03:56 PM
You know what, there is a great way to fix the problem!

Just get active, vote, run for office, etc.

If you want to get started now (hint, hint) a great way to do is by making a contribution to the BJ Lawson MONEYBOMB!!!

Its right here!

https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/donate/

Something tells me that no donation is too small!

Truth Warrior
06-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Sometimes ya just gotta hit bottom, before ya can rise again.

Just consider it a long overdue "Great Reckoning" and a REALITY check. ;)

Maybe a lot of the Ruskies felt the same way in 1989.

RideTheDirt
06-29-2008, 04:02 PM
You know what, there is a great way to fix the problem!

Just get active, vote, run for office, etc.

If you want to get started now (hint, hint) a great way to do is by making a contribution to the BJ Lawson MONEYBOMB!!!

Its right here!

https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/donate/

Something tells me that no donation is too small!
I do what I can for Liberty, but I am afraid that when the stock market crashes that the only way will be with weapons:(

constituent
06-29-2008, 04:07 PM
I do what I can for Liberty, but I am afraid that when the stock market crashes that the only way will be with weapons:(

cuz the stock market crashed?

that's retarded.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
06-29-2008, 04:25 PM
nt

Mattsa
06-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Sometimes ya just gotta hit bottom, before ya can rise again.

Just consider it a long overdue "Great Reckoning" and a REALITY check. ;)

Maybe a lot of the Ruskies felt the same way in 1989.

Well said!

It ain't over! NOT BY A LONG SHOT

America will not die. It will be reborn because freedom and liberty will always win

Fekk the NWO 'we're all gonna die in 2012' BS

Fekk bible prophecy

Fekk everything!

It's up to the people. THAT'S ALL

DeadtoSin
06-29-2008, 04:58 PM
I don't really see why we have to bring the Bible into this. What does biblical prophecy have to do with America going down the tubes? The people I know don't advocate individual wars because of biblical prophecy, so I don't see why that should even be an issue.

Peace&Freedom
06-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Just because people may perform an action for reasons other than the Bible, doesn't mean the action wasn't prophesized by the Bible. There is some basis for the belief America is the "daughter of Babylon" prophesized in scripture, and its fall is part of the latter days mix of events, so its predictions are relevant. If we're running out of time to reverse things before the end of America happens, perhaps it's because we ARE at the end.

DeadtoSin
06-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Well, I don't want to turn this into a topic about Biblical prophecy. I just was wondering why he had to insult the Bible for seemingly no reason. I've never encountered a person that would say we should just all give up because the Bible said next month such and such would happen.

RideTheDirt
06-29-2008, 05:29 PM
I am glad that many of us are prepared for anything and I know I could survive but I am not so sure about those around me. I Just wanted input on whether or not we will be able to protect our freedom in case the government cannot; which I doubt they can handle what is coming.I was contemplating what it would be like if we go to war with Iran and the the dollar tanks.I think I got a little carried away in the thought and posted about it in the middle of it.

I will continue to educate my family and friends on what is to going on in this country and will continue to do what I can for our Revolution. I'm SO glad there are so many people sticking around even after Ron suspended his campaign!