PDA

View Full Version : BJ Lawson's Money Bomb MUST Be a Success

FireofLiberty
06-29-2008, 02:34 PM
If you donated less than $100 how about just going ahead and donating whatever would take you up to the $100 mark? ;-)

Seriously, guys, I cannot stress how important it is that we raise as much as possible by tomorrow night. We have to have a strong showing for the next FEC report to be taken seriously by the media and everyone else. This upcoming FEC filing is THE MOST IMPORTANT of the election. It will set the pace, tone, potential of the campaign... EVERYTHING. Believe me when I say we MUST make this fundraising quarter a success and we have today and tomorrow to do it.

How bad do you want this? As Ladyjade said in her recent video promoting the money bomb "wouldn't it suck if he came down to money?" Yes, yes it would, and folks there's a real possibility of that happening. As a matter of a fact, I think that's the only thing holding the campaign back and the only thing that would keep BJ from winning.

Wouldn't be amazing to have two Constitutional doctors in Congress? How much is that worth to you? To me it's worth all I can give...

More importantly, how much is saving our country worth to you? This would be a hell of a milestone.

We MUST elect someone to office and show the force of the rEVOLution -- our campaign for liberty -- if we're to be taken seriously and BJ is our best bet at making that happen.

You know it and I know it.

PLEASE donate whatever you can. Make the same sacrifices you were willing to make for Dr. Paul. I know you did it because I did too. That's why his money bombs were such a success: because we were willing to make sacrifices. We were willing to eat Top Ramon. We were willing to not go out on Friday night. We were willing to donate now and eBay something later so we could pay the rent at the end of the month.

That's what we MUST do again if we're going to get BJ elected. I think it's worth it. What about you? In the grand scheme of things, those are very small sacrifices to make. 20 years from now, or even 10, when you're at home (or in some prison camp) and the country is completely FUBAR and we have no Constitution left what would you give to come back and give today? To make the small sacrifices necessary to be able to give today? To make an ounce of sacrifice now to get a pound of cure (and then some) in return later.

Please donate. Please spread the word.

Let's take our country back! Let's light the fires of liberty! Let's let them burn bright! Let's toss some fuel on them in the form of donations to BJ Lawson to make them glow brighter, hotter and burn bigger than ever before!

We CAN do it. We CAN bring forth REAL change because with a candidate like BJ Lawson there is REAL HOPE!

Let's do it! Who's with me!?

Who's going to give more!?

Who's going to make the sacrifices necessary to be able to give more!?

TODAY WE CELEBRATE LIBERTY! TODAY WE MAKE SURE BJ LAWSON WILL BE ELECTED TO CONGRESS!

https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/donate/

james1844
06-29-2008, 03:04 PM
Mr. James Hendrickson,

Thank you very much for your donation of $29.00 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of peace, prosperity, and liberty.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T945-0GV392111J739274J

Project Code:
MONEY BOMB

MRoCkEd
06-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Mr.----

Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of peace, prosperity, and liberty.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T927-5FP16541P3150064E