PDA

View Full Version : avoiding slavery

ams5995
06-29-2008, 09:29 AM
let's say hypothetically

1) you and your wife had a baby in your house with a midwife or family doctor.

this would accomplish a couple things.

a) your child would have no birth certificate (problems with this?)
b) your child would have no social security number (problems with this?)

problems i can think of...proving US citizenship (not hard if they speak perfect english and you have hundreds of acquaintances who can vouch for you if they are willing...

getting into public school, paying taxes in the future (although this may still not be impossible)

you could always home school your child but i'm not sure what would happen when you attempt to get them into a college.

hard to get a drivers license or any other kind of license....

but still. you would be totally free of the system if you could rig it right.

cost/benefits?

i have laid out some costs, but those could probably be resolved. the benefits are ...you have more privacy basically and you go back to the days pre social security, pre communism in america. you are now thought of as a person not as a number.

most of us realize where the system is going. national ID card with all of your personal information on it such as medical records, financial information, crime record, driving record, and your actual physical location. they could make it so that you have to have your national ID card within 2 meters of your cell phone or no communication. then they know what you are saying, where you are, everything about you and can control the access you have to certain things. cut you off from society in a heart beat. power would be abused for sure. freedom diminished. </tangent on that...>

so legal consequences of not telling anyone you had a baby in "free" america?