PDA

View Full Version : NV Delegate Election Results Now Posted

pauletteNV
06-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Talk about transparent! www.nevadagopconvention.com I was so proud of the acknowledgement of Dr. Terhune's effort by his leading vote! He and his family are such wonderful people and one day we must remember him and his efforts and that of Mike Weber in a very special way.

We will be challenged, but in so doing the NV GOP and the RNC lose face and may end up exposing some of their shenanigans they would rather keep to themselves. If they fight they provide fodder for the media. If they act too heavy-handed or ignore the results, we will proceed directly to the Nationals for a ruling, Mike Weber with his calm and secure knowledge helping to lead the way...more media and more acknowledgement that they can be challenged by We The People. People will become more confident that they can win against the "big boys" and begin to participate more in the process. If the GOP does nothing, we get all the delegates, or most of them from what I can see. They made several large mistakes and the organizers of yesterday's Convention took full advantage of them. With right and the Constitution on our side, we can out manuever them, but we must not expect miracles or giveup. One step at a time...forward, staying focused and remembering that this is important work that must be done to preserve our liberties. The R3volution continues - believe it.

speciallyblend
06-29-2008, 12:05 PM
thank you:)

AlexMerced
06-29-2008, 12:11 PM
This gets me real excited

brooklyn
06-29-2008, 12:36 PM
Wayne Terhune and his family and Mike Weber should be given accolades for a long time for stepping up to do the right thing. Mr. Weber( a Mcinsane supporter) showed fairness and unbiasedness in his chairing the convention(Pay attention Bob Beers!). He earned the respect of the convention delegates by sticking to the RULES! A four time National Convention veteran, Mr. Weber has vowed to go to St.Paul and present our case to the RNC and fight for fairness.:cool:
This fight is a long way from being over!

bucfish
06-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Thank you Nevada and yes they must carefully proceed.

Their best option is to go quietly and allow the delegates to the convention. The Best for us is for them to challenge it and expose their frauds.

UnReconstructed
06-29-2008, 01:04 PM
So... how many for Paul?

pauletteNV
06-29-2008, 02:21 PM
The majority, but I'm sure of the actual numbers. Anyone...Brooklyn, Jdayh, Jason?

brooklyn
06-29-2008, 02:51 PM
My estimate is out of 34 going to St. Paul- probably 25-27 RP supporters.
I'm pretty confident that this est. is not that far off.:)

SnappleLlama
06-29-2008, 02:52 PM
This is amazing!! Thanks to everyone in Nevada...you truly made a difference!

brooklyn
06-29-2008, 02:56 PM
While we were working our butts off trying to finish business, the NV GOP were filling their already extended guts, slopping down BBQ they wanted members to pay for.
Here is a posting from my wife on their blog. Funny.

http://politickernv.com/comment/reply/1701

You could have promised us nitrate-laden hot-dogs and hormone and antibiotic infected burgers for life and we would gladly spend the $1,500 it cost to get our family of delegates to Reno, over and over again. Hope you guys ate lots of that good stuff and joked about the "quasi pretend" convention while we completed our business...legally, fairly and by the rules (the real rules). If the convention is not sanctioned, it just goes to prove how dirty politics really is. The stand-up guy who arranged our fake convention, PAID FOR IT HIMSELF. Didn't ask for one red cent. You all should be ashamed of yourselves asking for 10 bucks for the cheap crap you call food...when you could have joined us and made up to ALL the hard working delegates for your illegal recess .

kirkblitz
06-29-2008, 03:17 PM
how many delegates were ours?

brooklyn
06-29-2008, 03:21 PM
I think 25-27 are ours.:)

armstrong
06-29-2008, 03:23 PM
yahoo

surf
06-29-2008, 03:30 PM
quorum?

pauletteNV
06-29-2008, 04:24 PM
Brooklyn, I might add that the party "leadership" who did not chose to honor the will of the delegates and attend, failed us miserably. They do not warrant further votes from true Republicans. Then add the delegates who failed to attend. They were derelict in their duty and lost their voice and vote. Any politican who did not back the delegates convention and our actions yesterday, do not deserve another Republican vote as they have shown their true colors, imo.

brooklyn
06-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Kirkblitz- I was speaking of National Delegates-possibly 25-27 ours.

Quote-
Brooklyn, I might add that the party "leadership" who did not chose to honor the will of the delegates and attend, failed us miserably. They do not warrant further votes from true Republicans. Then add the delegates who failed to attend. They were derelict in their duty and lost their voice and vote. Any politican who did not back the delegates convention and our actions yesterday, do not deserve another Republican vote as they have shown their true colors, imo.

paulettenv- I agree 100% with your statement. I even objected to passing motions that allowed certain delegates to retain their delegate status even though they chose not to attend. One in particular apparently stated to another delegate that he no longer wished to be a national (cd) delegate even though he was elected in April and was not present at this weekends convention. After listening to all points I withdrew my objection simply because I want to choose our battles wisely and not give the NV-GOP something else to complain about and object to. I choose to however withdraw my support and affiliation of that specific delegate's group.
Party leadership did fail us miserably, and none of them will recieve my vote.
Hopefully their offices will be filled with true freedom-loving Republicans who will support an RP platform.

pauletteNV
06-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Brooklyn, I now know who you are as I remember your objection. You did a lot of good yesterday and I thank you. This is actually quite exciting and I look at it as the foot in the door, and pandora's box is slightly ajar. We just stay focused and work hard.

brooklyn
06-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Thank you. And thanks for keeping everyone up to date with all your posts.
I think the door is open a crack but we have to keep pushing. They are not going to just open it wide for us and say c'mon in.
Success= UNITY,PLANNING, and ACTION.
We need everyone to keep contributing what they can.The time and efforts of our supporters are invaluable and not lose sight of the message and long term plan.
The more people who hear the message, the more will come to our side.:)

pauletteNV
06-30-2008, 08:15 AM
As The "Other" notices we have opened that door a crack, their response is likely to be more vehement, so we must focus and be prepared to shout out even louder. Some seem discouraged...not me...now, we are beginning to make headway and now is when true Patriots rise and the R3volution begins to take hold so that we can take the Party back into the fold of the Constitution.

Everyone, please, now is the time to act. Be wherever requested, chip-in, write emails to media, friends and family, turn people on to the Campaign for Liberty.
If we have gone this far and back off now, it will all be for naught. If we really want this, we must go the 100 extra miles between now and Nov. 2 to make sure we reap as many of the benefits that are just out of fingers' reach as we can.
We can and must do this.

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 08:45 AM
WE CAN STILL WIN THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION,if people would get of their asses and stop whining and get to work,before we just threw the message out for anyone to grab!! NOW WE HAVE A DELEGATE LIST of people in the republican party ,many cannot stand mccain. If we educate these delegates AND SHOW THEM REALITY IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS(NOTE, 3 MONTHS IS AN ETERNITY IN POLITICS) RON PAUL 2008 , WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN, IT IS UP TO US, RON PAUL SAID SO;) by the time the gop convention comes,they will be begging for RON PAUL or they can kiss the general election goodbye at local/state and national levels, then we can either pick up the pieces after the election or throw the brand name republican in the garbage where it belongs!!! I SENSE GREAT THINGS COMING IN SEPT:)

everyday mccain opens his mouth is a day closer to RON PAUL being our Republican Nominee, IT TRULY IS UP TO US!!!!!

Thomas_Paine
06-30-2008, 08:48 AM
I'd like to see a video of the REAL convention, did anyone make one? It would be great to do a side by side so to speak with the earlier convention to show how LAWLESS the GOP leadership has become.

Conza88
06-30-2008, 09:18 AM
This gets me real excited

Eewww... :D

But same here, this is an epic win. !!

deadserious
06-30-2008, 09:33 AM
I'd like to see a video of the REAL convention, did anyone make one? It would be great to do a side by side so to speak with the earlier convention to show how LAWLESS the GOP leadership has become.

If anyone wants to send it to me, I'll upload it to my site.

I taped parts of it, but don't have the whole thing.

John E
06-30-2008, 10:03 AM
How many of the original credentialed state delegates attended? Was it more than the 50% needed?

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 10:18 AM
I would like to hear the accounts of the other delegates that were not Ron Paul supporters??? this is very important for the ones that did get involved, anyone have some accounts from them??:) i'd love to hear from them:) They were included into a fair process,these republicans will be very important for any future legal issues with the nvnp(insert mustache);)

deadserious
06-30-2008, 11:03 AM
I would like to hear the accounts of the other delegates that were not Ron Paul supporters??? this is very important for the ones that did get involved, anyone have some accounts from them??:) i'd love to hear from them:) They were included into a fair process,these republicans will be very important for any future legal issues with the nvnp(insert mustache);)

Mike Weber and his wife were both there as McCain supporters. I heard from one other guy who was a Romney guy. But I don't know any of them personally.

deadserious
06-30-2008, 11:06 AM
How many of the original credentialed state delegates attended? Was it more than the 50% needed?

They way it was handled, the 50% were not needed. You can watch the video on my site here:

http://jasonsouthwell.com/post/40420037/this-is-video-of-the-entire-2008-nevada-gop-state

The second epidode is the most important because it details the entire process and legality of the convention. I'll be uploading that shortly as the transcode is nearly finished on my side. It then has to be transcoded again to flash on the server side, so expect it available to watch later today.

pauletteNV
06-30-2008, 11:15 AM
We appreciate your efforts on posting video deadserious. Thanks so much. Also, please see my post on the Bill Manders Talk Radio show which is going to discuss the Convention. 3PM today...his show runs until 6.....780AM. There's a link for the online listening feature on my post.

deadserious
06-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Second episode is online. Third is on it's way.

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 08:16 PM
thank you ,very powerful video. I can't wait to hear the gop try to explain away their own corruption;)

kombayn
06-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Well, I bet the convention allows them to go. McCain already has the magical delegate count, so they might as well let Ron Paul supporters have a say on why they're voting for the good Doctor.

No1ButPaul08
06-30-2008, 08:28 PM
WE CAN STILL WIN THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION
everyday mccain opens his mouth is a day closer to RON PAUL being our Republican Nominee, IT TRULY IS UP TO US!!!!!

Please stop with this nonsense.

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Please stop with this nonsense.

the fact is the gop has only one option Ron Paul,if they want to win. If they do not then the nonsense will be the gop thinking they have a chance to win with mccain.

Have you talked to any delegates lately??? if not your post is nonsense, we have 2 months to work at building our message and if the gop doesn't listen then you can support mccain , now thats nonsense....

I do not plan on giving up ,but you can go back to bed if you want, reality is the gop is screwed and if i can twist it somemore i will, and you can forget about me giving the gop any ky,ill keep twisting;)

No1ButPaul08
06-30-2008, 09:16 PM
the fact is the gop has only one option Ron Paul,if they want to win. If they do not then the nonsense will be the gop thinking they have a chance to win with mccain.

Have you talked to any delegates lately??? if not your post is nonsense, we have 2 months to work at building our message and if the gop doesn't listen then you can support mccain , now thats nonsense....

I do not plan on giving up ,but you can go back to bed if you want, reality is the gop is screwed and if i can twist it somemore i will, and you can forget about me giving the gop any ky,ill keep twisting;)

Ah the classic, "well you can give up response." Ron Paul has a 0% chance of winning the nomination. What you call giving up I call shifting focus. You know who else has done that? Ron Paul.

I never said anything about the GOP thinking they can win with McCain, so i'm not sure where you are going there.

No, I haven't talked to any delegates, but have you been following any conventions. The GOP is doing everything they can to stop RP supporters from becoming delegates. They will be just as hostile to RP delegates at the RNC. They have the committees, they make the rules, they win.

Besides, McCain will finish with over 2200 delegates (out of 2380), he needs 1191 to win. I will put my money where my mouth is. If anyone would like to bet on this feel free to PM me, and if we can set something up, I'll do it.

tomveil
06-30-2008, 09:32 PM

Except they'd rather "lose" with Obama than "win" with Ron Paul.

With Obama they still further their agenda, so why do they care?

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Ah the classic, "well you can give up response." Ron Paul has a 0% chance of winning the nomination. What you call giving up I call shifting focus. You know who else has done that? Ron Paul.

I never said anything about the GOP thinking they can win with McCain, so i'm not sure where you are going there.

No, I haven't talked to any delegates, but have you been following any conventions. The GOP is doing everything they can to stop RP supporters from becoming delegates. They will be just as hostile to RP delegates at the RNC. They have the committees, they make the rules, they win.

Besides, McCain will finish with over 2200 delegates (out of 2380), he needs 1191 to win. I will put my money where my mouth is. If anyone would like to bet on this feel free to PM me, and if we can set something up, I'll do it.

I'm glad you know all

i'll bet you a dollar the gop is screwed;)

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 09:45 PM
I classify a win as movingforward in our movement as well but that doesn't mean you throw in the towel,especially when everyday mccain opens his mouth, it makes people think crap we really need RON PAUL. I always say never say never,no matter what the gop is screwed by their own actions. We can either save the gop or kick it over the cliff.... It is really up to us..

No1ButPaul08
06-30-2008, 09:53 PM
I'm glad you know all

i'll bet you a dollar the gop is screwed;)

Please point me to where I said the GOP wasn't screwed.

I classify a win as movingforward in our movement as well but that doesn't mean you throw in the towel,especially when everyday mccain opens his mouth, it makes people think crap we really need RON PAUL. I always say never say never,no matter what the gop is screwed by their own actions. We can either save the gop or kick it over the cliff.... It is really up to us..

You can have your never say never attitude. I will take my realistic attitude. Realistically, Ron Paul has a 0% chance of winning the nomination. Where have I said anything about throwing in the towel? And admitting Ron won't win the nomination is not throwing in the towel. Ron himself has said this movement is bigger than one campaign. Unfortunately, some people can't seem to grasp this point.

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 10:02 PM
well then you better get to work or the gop isn't going to be worth saving or selling, the brand name republican sells less then manure... I get the bigger picture but for you to know what every delegate is thinking or to assume they would even vote?? do you not realize they can choose to not vote and it would release more delegates? 2 months is an eternity in politics. There are a million possibilities so i would suggest unless your nostradamus, ron paul suspended his campaign and the future has not been written in stone as you suggest....

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 10:06 PM
here is a post you can attack ,since i covered both ends, you can enjoy calling both ends nonsense just for you;) you know who you are,plus you got it in a im,keep poking away at whatever bothers you

Do people understand the fight is never over until you win, we spent 1-2 yrs and more for some,promoting our message. WE ALL KNOW THE MESSAGE SELLS.
We have thrown the message out to anyone and everyone!! NOW WE HAVE 3 MONTHS TO WAKE THE GOP UP OR KICK THEM TO THE CURB, RON PAUL SAID IT WAS UP TO US, IF YOU WANT RON PAUL TO BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE, then you/me have 3 months to educate the republican delegates(many do not like mccain) WE HAVE 3 MONTHS TO OPEN THEIR EYES,now let's open them, by the time the convention rolls around they will be begging for Ron Paul ,or we can watch the gop march off the cliff.
We just need to get the people educated and we HAVE A DELEGATE LIST ,99.9 percent of america no longer counts, WE HAVE SELECT DELEGATES WE CAN EDUCATE AND OPEN THEIR EYES,if they choose to ignore so be it. THEN WE CONTINUE THE FIGHT IN THE GOP or CREATE A NEW BRAND THAT GOES ACROSS PARTY LINES, CFL www.campaignforliberty.com WE KNOW THE MESSAGE SELLS, it's the republican brand name that isn't worth the crap you put in your garden!!!

No1ButPaul08
06-30-2008, 10:16 PM
well then you better get to work or the gop isn't going to be worth saving or selling, the brand name republican sells less then manure... I get the bigger picture but for you to know what every delegate is thinking or to assume they would even vote?? do you not realize they can choose to not vote and it would release more delegates? 2 months is an eternity in politics. There are a million possibilities so i would suggest unless your nostradamus, ron paul suspended his campaign and the future has not been written in stone as you suggest....

Yes, there are a million possibilities, but none of them include Ron Paul receiving the GOP nomination. Even is something were to happen to McCain (scandel or health related), I can say with 100% confidence that RP will not get the nomination. Have you been following any of the state conventions? The GOP is doing every thing they can to stop RP from getting delegates (and succeeding quite well in most states). The GOP is a dictatorship, and we are not the dictators. They make the rules, change the rules, and enforce (or not, whatever is convenient for them) the rules, what do you not get about that?

Most of these delegates are party hacks, and will do what the party leadership tells them. Any delegate bound to McCain that chooses to sit out will certainly be no longer welcome in the GOP, and since most of these people are HACKS, they will do whatever they can to keep their status within the party.

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Yes, there are a million possibilities, but none of them include Ron Paul receiving the GOP nomination. Even is something were to happen to McCain (scandel or health related), I can say with 100% confidence that RP will not get the nomination. Have you been following any of the state conventions? The GOP is doing every thing they can to stop RP from getting delegates (and succeeding quite well in most states). The GOP is a dictatorship, and we are not the dictators. They make the rules, change the rules, and enforce (or not, whatever is convenient for them) the rules, what do you not get about that?

Most of these delegates are party hacks, and will do what the party leadership tells them. Any delegate bound to McCain that chooses to sit out will certainly be no longer welcome in the GOP, and since most of these people are HACKS, they will do whatever they can to keep their status within the party.

don't you mean the nazi party?, that pretty much sums it up, yes i was at the Colorado convention and i still have hope some people use their brains,but odds are the gop will throw the election. I know one thing ,i will hold every republican running in colorado accountable for their nazi tactics....

I will Campaign against McCain thats for sure...

I talked to mike weber's wife this morning and i likened the gop's tactics to that of the nazi party and she agreed;) we are gaining allies by holding true to our platform and dedication

speciallyblend
06-30-2008, 10:29 PM

it shows the gop's true colors for everyone to see,hopefully it wakes up many voters...