PDA

View Full Version : Granny Warriors on the Warpath!!

kittyc
06-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Picture this if you will, Granny (Linda) driving the Granny Wagon through the "worst storm you ever saw", headed for Sturgis, S.D. when she receives news via the cell phone that "someone" has been spreading the rumor via "private e-mail" to scheduled speakers of the Revolution 4 Freedom Festival that the "festival has been cancelled"!!

The Festival has not been cancelled. It's going to be televised!!

The Granny Warriors have worked and sacrificed too much to make this event a reality. The speakers have put in time working on their speeches,planning their workshops, and arranging their schedules to be in S.D.for this event.

Too many egos and petty jealousies are going to ruin the movement. Go march, rally,and "rah,rah,rah, sis, boom bah.." Let those of us who want to move forward and deal with the issues facing us do so.

This exact thing was done to the Granny Warriors on April 15, 2008. Imagine, being told by the Capitol Events police that, "a couple of people were here before you arrived. They were telling people who were coming to the rally that it had been cancelled." Granny also received hundreds of e-mails that night, after the event asking, "why" the rally had "been cancelled."

As you all know, the Granny Warriors are outspoken and if we have a problem with something or someone, we let you know. Granny never minces her words. We would never sabotage someone else's event like that. It really makes you wonder if anyone is taking whats been happening in this country on a daily basis seriously or is this really just about profit and egos for some people??

Anyway, The Revolution 4 Freedom Festival is happening. Granny is on the road with Clint Eastwood's stunt double headed for Sturgis, S.D. The rest of the gang will arrive tomorrow to start setting up. We're looking forward to meeting everyone and having "one hell of a time"! See you there!

Remember, Granny doesn't quit and she won't back down!

The Revolution 4 Freedom Festival is On!
1-877-426-6653 (Festival Schedule)
www.revolution4freedom.com

Cowlesy
06-28-2008, 07:36 PM
I wish the Granny's the best of luck with their event!, but I also have to roll my eyes at the idea of someone wasting personal time trying to sabotage the event.

Then again, I don't know, but it seems a bit far-fetched.

Battle on Grannies!

Sandra
06-28-2008, 07:57 PM
They're doing the same mess on DP.