PDA

View Full Version : Can we Get "The Millionare" To Support BJ Lawson?

james1844
06-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi All,

This is probably a total shot in the dark, but does everyone remember that rumor going around about a "millionaire" who was going to fund a shadow Ron Paul campaign?

Well does anyone know how to get ahold of this this person? If you do, what would you think about ask him or her to support BJ Lawson's campaign?

Thanks,

James

TaiwanGuy
06-27-2008, 09:58 PM
lol. the millionaire was definitely a big boost to the paul campaign. maybe he'll provide the same for dawson.

amy31416
06-27-2008, 09:58 PM
No. Do the work yourself and donate to him. There is no "fairy godmother" coming to save us.

Akus
06-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Hi All,

This is probably a total shot in the dark, but does everyone remember that rumor going around about a "millionaire" who was going to fund a shadow Ron Paul campaign?

Well does anyone know how to get ahold of this this person? If you do, what would you think about ask him or her to support BJ Lawson's campaign?

Thanks,

James

I can get a hold of the "millionaire".

But right now I'm in talks with Reptilians, McMahons, and "The Easter Bunny" separatists from Uranus (sorry, that's the only way this cindicate identifies them). They have a warehouse of magic dust located in one of Mars' CIA's abandoned super classified installations and once they sprinkle it on people, they automatically fall in love with liberty.

But I can speed up the process if you send me $1000. PM me for the address.

MRoCkEd
06-28-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm pretty sure he's a BILLIONAIRE

RPTXState
06-28-2008, 08:27 AM
What about Ross Perot?

yongrel
06-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Stop waiting for angels.

rational thinker
06-28-2008, 06:54 PM
*sigh* Humans always feel the need to invoke a (nonexistent) savior when faced with hardship.