PDA

View Full Version : Media ALert: Ron Paul on Medved

angelatc
08-27-2007, 01:13 PM
My husband just called me to tell me that Medved's show just started. You can listen live here: http://560wind.townhall.com/ - maybe other places too.

MM said that Ron Paul has finally agreed to be on the show and will be on today.

Medved is a neocon. I always found him rude when I agreed with him.

Time to take deep breaths and tune in.

constituent
08-27-2007, 01:31 PM
that caller smashed his face man!

rock on!

call these criminals what they are!!!! scum, necktie gangsta's!

(bit*hes)

Captain Shays
08-27-2007, 01:49 PM
tell me quick how I can record it. I need a techno geek now

constituent
08-27-2007, 02:06 PM
seach download.com for something to capture a live stream....

or ghetto style...

run a line from your headphone or stereojack on your comp into a recorder of any sort digital/analog whatever and record it.... then use the line out, plug the recorder back into your comp through the microphone jack...

if you have windows, open your sound recorder and choose the mic as the source, then hit record and play. save the file and convert it to something reasonable.

sickmint79
08-27-2007, 02:34 PM
i will be very interested to hear this... have only heard his show a few times, agree with him on some things but think he's wrong about the war and RP, what i don't get is why all these guys gotta be asshats on the radio... you can't just respectfully disagree with them, if you disagree with them you're automatically labeled a loser or idiot etc etc. huuuuuge egos !

constituent
08-27-2007, 02:40 PM
is ron paul really going to be on??? i haven't even heard him mention it, and this guy is a total wanker... i'm getting a headache just listening.