PDA

View Full Version : MSP2008 Volunteer Update

walt
06-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Thank you once again for your interest in being a part of history! Volunteers will be invaluable as we host a great convention and showcase Minnesota to the world.

We received your application and it is a part of a pool which is currently being processed through preliminary background checks. After the 4th of July, we will start alerting volunteers of their status and assignments. At that time we will also provide further information regarding orientation and training. Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm!

In the meanwhile, the Host Committee continues to recruit additional volunteers. If you are interested in assisting us with our recruitment, and qualifying to win tickets to three "red carpet" events not open to the general public, you can learn more by emailing me at volunteer@msp2008.com and asking about the Red Carpet Convention Package.

Minneapolis Saint Paul enjoyed beautiful summer weather this week. With less than 70 days to go until Labor Day - we continue to make the most of it!

Enjoy a nice weekend,

Kjersti

Kjersti L.O. Duncan
Volunteer Director
Minneapolis Saint Paul Host Committee

JS4Pat
06-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Just received mine.

Not sure if I will survive the "preliminary background checks".

Too much liberty associated with my name.

Jeremy
06-27-2008, 08:35 AM
Just received mine.

Not sure if I will survive the "preliminary background checks".

Too much liberty associated with my name.

uh oh

lol

ronpaulhawaii
06-27-2008, 08:36 AM
Morning Walt :)

Glad to see this post.

I am wondering if your circles are aware of this event;

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/Walk_Logo.jpg (http://www.walk4freedom.org)
(temp site)

...that we are tieing into the rally/grassroots convention?

I'm looking forward to visiting your neck of the woods...

:D

Danke
06-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Or this event:

Ron Paul Campaign Wrap-up Picnic/Rally

When:Saturday June 28th, 2008
Where:Lake Rebecca Park Reserve-----Lakeview Picnic Area
9831 County Road 50
Rockford, MN 55377
Time:Noon
Who Should Attend:All Ron Paul Supporters

Picnic at Lake Rebecca Park, Rockford, MN for all Ron Paul supporter in Minnesota. The event will start around Noon on Saturday June 28th. Hot dogs will be served at about 2 PM. You are welcome to bring a salad, bag of chips or dessert to share (mark your dishes), or contribute $1 - $2 for costs, but not necessary.

Bring the kids and swimsuits ? playground and beach available.

We're just going to enjoy the company of fellow liberty lovers and share ideas on how to educate the public for the next two years. We might talk each other into running for office while we're at it.There is a shelter for weather complications.