PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow Is Nevada Delegates Convention Day

pauletteNV
06-27-2008, 07:47 AM
The excitement builds and tomorrow is the day we have the opportunity to give the the NV GOP leadership a look at what their future holds. Now soon they forget that it is their actions at the April 26th Convention that created the situation they now find themselves in...and I doubt we will get any thanks whatsoever for bailing them out ;) by giving all delegates a chance to elect their choice of delegates to Nationals in a parlimentarian manner.

So, Last Call...All delegates
June 28th - Grand Sierra Resort, Reno
7AM check in
Bring your convention badge or receipt, but do not stay home if you cannot
find either. There will be people and notaries to help you verify.
Bring a photo ID
Bring a good attitude, helpful and kind to all (no matter if it hurts sometimes)

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

If you need an update: check www.nevadagopconvention.com there is also help available for last minute travel and information.

NOW is the time to make a statement to the machine in Nevada. We want our Party back and we want our rights as delegates. You'll see some interesting news coverage on the web site link I just gave you. We are here to make history......help us! If there is someone you have not reached out to in Nevada...if someone is dragging his/her heels...call or email them once more.
Fortitude, stamina and clarity of purpose...that is a Patriot.

Packing and leaving this morning...send us your positive vibes, strong thoughts, prayers, whatever works for you!

SnappleLlama
06-27-2008, 07:49 AM
Hey! Have enough delegates RSVP'd??

deadserious
06-27-2008, 10:04 AM
I have no inside info here, but I give us only about a 40% chance of having a quarum. The NV GOP has been doing everything they can to disrupt and discredit the effort.

Regardless, I'll be there with camera streaming.

http://live.jasonsouthwell.com

pauletteNV
06-27-2008, 10:10 AM
We just had a beautiful golden fawn female alpaca born here...and her name shall be "Liberty!" Sure, makes it hard to pack........

One thing for sure, every effort to get every last delegate to the Grand Sierra Hotel tomorrow at 7AM will increase our chances. Go Nevada! Go Liberty...she's up and walking already (20 minutes since birth) and looking for nutrition. A good, positive sign.

SnappleLlama
06-27-2008, 10:14 AM
I have no inside info here, but I give us only about a 40% chance of having a quarum. The NV GOP has been doing everything they can to disrupt and discredit the effort.

Regardless, I'll be there with camera streaming.

Only 40%?! Are you kidding me?! Wow...even though it's just your estimate, that sure is depressing :( Everyone in NV has worked so hard....I really hope this succeeds!

deadserious
06-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Only 40%?! Are you kidding me?! Wow...even though it's just your estimate, that sure is depressing :( Everyone in NV has worked so hard....I really hope this succeeds!

We are working against a lot of propoganda. Here's a short list of a few things we've had to deal with:

- NV GOP leadership declaring it an illegal convention
- NV GOP sending out letters implying that Ron Paul people are violent
- NV GOP finally setting a date they never intend to keep after it was decided to go ahead with the June 28th convention.
- Radio talk show hosts calling us criminals and terrorists.
- Radio talk show hosts implying that our June 28th convention will be nothing but riots.

When you have that sort of coordinated public propoganda against you, it will scare away a lot of people. I know some RP delegates are going to go to the fake July convention proposed by the party leadership instead of the June 28th convention due to the costs involved in going to both.

This is why I say we only have about a 40% chance of succeeding tomorrow. I don't say this to discourage anyone and we need to give it the best chance we can.

SnappleLlama
06-27-2008, 11:18 AM
We are working against a lot of propoganda. Here's a short list of a few things we've had to deal with:

- NV GOP finally setting a date they never intend to keep after it was decided to go ahead with the June 28th convention.
- Radio talk show hosts implying that our June 28th convention will be nothing but riots.

When you have that sort of coordinated public propoganda against you, it will scare away a lot of people. I know some RP delegates are going to go to the fake July convention proposed by the party leadership instead of the June 28th convention due to the costs involved in going to both.

This is why I say we only have about a 40% chance of succeeding tomorrow. I don't say this to discourage anyone and we need to give it the best chance we can.

That's terrible. I'm really pulling for you guys! You have done something amazing...

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-27-2008, 11:21 AM
On the 95 to Reno. Been calling people for 2 weeks. Prospects are good for a quorum, but deadserious is correct. There has been a pretty intense propaganda campaign that will be difficult to overcome. I'm still a little bit more optimistic.

Going to Reno...again...

HOLLYWOOD
06-27-2008, 11:25 AM
"THE GOP MACHINE" a perfect example of how the NAZI PARTY got into POWER!

IT's SO SAD!

puppetmaster
06-27-2008, 01:49 PM
I have hope.....I will be there and many other patriots

szczebrzeszyn
06-27-2008, 01:53 PM

Will you do reporting as in April? Would be great :)

pepperpete1
06-27-2008, 05:11 PM

Thoughts, prayers, and positive vibes coming your way from here.

Watch for outsiders trying to cause a disturbance.

Peace.

puppetmaster
06-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Will you do reporting as in April? Would be great :)

Yes, absolutely!!

:)

deadserious
06-27-2008, 05:27 PM
You will also be able to see a live stream here:

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-27-2008, 08:53 PM

:rolleyes:

At least it's obvious that they're scared. I think what you're doing is working, even if we don't see immediate benefits. The more you can force liars to lie, the more obvious it becomes to everyone involed.

brooklyn
06-28-2008, 02:12 AM
If nothing else, Nevadans are extremely tenacious-especially our RP supporters.
Regardless of our fate later today, we will have given this our all. There is no give up or quit in this group of supporters. My family and I are proud to be part of this fight. We are all delegates and we are all up here from Las Vegas and if we have to come again in July we will. Our stance and views will not change, we will not falter, we will continue this cause till we overcome and bring freedom and true republican values back to this country.
Wish us well.

Pauls' Revere
06-28-2008, 02:29 AM
Good luck to all involved! will check in later for updates.
GO RON PAUL!
:)

Wolfgang Bohringer
06-28-2008, 05:49 AM
The more you can force liars to lie, the more obvious it becomes

Yes, we must keep showing up at Republican caucuses, committee meetings, and conventions and, thereby, keep forcing them to dissolve the assemblies to keep us from doing business.

"Republicans--dissolving assemblies since 1861 when dis-honest Abe Lincoln sent out federal troops to stop state legislatures from convening"

szczebrzeszyn
06-28-2008, 08:06 AM
7:05 in Reno
bump for updates :)

SLSteven
06-28-2008, 09:17 AM
Its tomorrow now! Good luck patriots!