PDA

View Full Version : Government ads in 2003 connecting terrorists and drugs, where can I find them?

berrybunches
06-27-2008, 12:34 AM
Someone asked where they can find the videos the government released that claimed that if you bought drugs you were funding the terrorists here:
http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080626213845AAqtKLQ&r=w&pa=FZptHWf.BGRX3OFPgDBQVLLLWdcPgyG_YEKz5Fghv7CfMqF Hug--&paid=answered#OL1SMmjmWDk7F46M4ksI

I found that an interesting question and thought I would ask here - if anyone knew where it would be here. I remember those ads and remember thinking they were stupid, even when I supported the war.

BuddyRey
06-27-2008, 01:18 AM
Ooh Ooh, could someone also post the one where the stoners plow into a little girl on her bike at the drive-thru?!?!

If there's one thing I love more than pot being blamed for terrorism, it's pot being blamed for vehicular manslaughter.

berrybunches
06-27-2008, 01:41 AM
Ooh Ooh, could someone also post the one where the stoners plow into a little girl on her bike at the drive-thru?!?!

If there's one thing I love more than pot being blamed for terrorism, it's pot being blamed for vehicular manslaughter.

Or rape! Remember the one where the passed out stoned girl is about to get molested or raped in her sleep by her stoned boyfriend?
Then it cuts out saying how pot impairs judgment. lol

So Pot = rape and murder and terrorism :rolleyes:

---
But I think they were looking for the ones the government ran that were paid for by tax money, millions of tax dollars went into it and they actually found out that the generation exposed to the ads actually used more drugs than previous generations! Talk about blow back.