PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Tour - Utah....

UtahApocalypse
06-26-2008, 02:35 AM
Well Just got back from The Salt Lake City stop of the Freedom Tour. I wont spoil all the details for those following the tour via the online reality show. I will say this... What a group of amazing guys!! I am so thankful to get to spend time with them and hear them play as well. We also had the opportunity to take them all out to eat and just chat and have a great time.

Now a hint to the upcoming cities.... Be prepared, get involved, get there word out, and spread the message!! Not only is what the Freedom Tour doing a great cause, but they also are a great band. Do everything you can to make this tour a success.

Again to the Freedom Tour..... You Guys ROCK!!! and let us know anytime you are traveling through, you have a place here!

0zzy
06-26-2008, 03:15 AM
I just saw the past 2 episodes today :) I love them! I didn't get to see them, though :[.

speciallyblend
06-26-2008, 06:04 AM
Well Just got back from The Salt Lake City stop of the Freedom Tour. I wont spoil all the details for those following the tour via the online reality show. I will say this... What a group of amazing guys!! I am so thankful to get to spend time with them and hear them play as well. We also had the opportunity to take them all out to eat and just chat and have a great time.

Now a hint to the upcoming cities.... Be prepared, get involved, get there word out, and spread the message!! Not only is what the Freedom Tour doing a great cause, but they also are a great band. Do everything you can to make this tour a success.

Again to the Freedom Tour..... You Guys ROCK!!! and let us know anytime you are traveling through, you have a place here!

we have open arms waiting for them in Colorado:) gonna use my truck to help them pull the trailer if they need it ,to help them up the high mtn passes;)